Hospital Mafia Game [Game Over - Town Wins]

Anti_Hero

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sparkin'

Well, I got tired of looking innocent anyways, since I've wanted to deliver a message:

"Dear Amnesiac

If you have already taken a dead player's role, that sucks, and you may lose.

However, if you haven't, I say you've done well so far.

Take my role, and join the mafia, specifically my role.

Your power is needed.

Pharmacist is already dead, so take my role already, because our quack is invencible now.

From Venus"

My job here is done.

Guest Sparkin'

...Hah! And risk getting killed by the mafia tonight?

You can see how well it went with Amine. He died too early.

Well, I'm not going to stop you if you just wanna take a role for the sake of taking it.

I'm indeed the quack, and with the pharmacist dead, I'm pratically OP.

So, want to take the ECT and die right away?

I know who you are, and if you don't join our chat, my partners will unleash their thirst for blood...

Heh, this almost sounds like a threat, just do whatever you want and have fun.

Though I encourage you to join the mafia.

12 minutes ago, Venus said:

So, want to take the ECT and die right away?

I know who you are, and if you don't join our chat, my partners will unleash their thirst for blood...

He's bluffing, like most mafs do when they're about to die. Don't listen to him, Amnesiac. He and the other mafs have no idea of who you are.

You can join them, or you can join us. The choice is yours. But let it not be swayed by the empty threats of a dying man.

Guest Sparkin'

Not like your chances of winning with the innocents are that high.

I told you the deadline, mr. amnesiac. If you fail to appear on the mafia chat by Day 3, we'll have you to die.

Look at how some of the innocent look desperated. If you take my role, their chances of winning decreases a lot.

Hahah, they're even calling me a bluff!

I know I'm about to die, but if it's for my team, it's alright. Nothing to worry about.

Alright so since the temptation was too much to bear just to see what this brings about....I would like to tell you all a little secret and it won't be a secret anymore....I am also mafia, not to mention what Venus said about us knowing who is the Amnesiac is a load of....you get the point, Venus is lying, we don't know who you are but if you join us that would be real nice man, so yeah Venus is mafia, I am mafia, anyone got a question regarding me then? Since we are being honest here, and no I wont tell you the other mafia member's identities but yeah...

1 minute ago, Alistair said:

Ha, look who's desperate now. All the mafs are courting an Amnesiac who could very well be dead or have used up their ability already.

I'm not deperate, just wanted to see what would happen, I guess you believe me then? thank you it's nice to be believed...for once.

It makes no sense for Drakyle to reveal himself as the Vengeful Patient. He wouldn't need to reveal himself for his ability to be effective; the town would have to lynch him, and suffer his revenge in order to win, regardless of whether he was revealed or not.

In fact, it makes no sense for Drakyle to reveal himself as maf at all, at least at first sight.

Something else is going on here. An attempt at drawing some of the votes aiming at Venus in his direction, maybe? In hopes that the majority won't be reached to lynch Venus.

Everyone, please maintain your votes against Venus. If Drakyle really is guilty, we can always take care of him next.

1 minute ago, Alistair said:

It makes no sense for Drakyle to reveal himself as the Vengeful Patient. He wouldn't need to reveal himself for his ability to be effective; the town would have to lynch him, and suffer his revenge in order to win, regardless of whether he was revealed or not.

In fact, it makes no sense for Drakyle to reveal himself as maf at all, at least at first sight.

Something else is going on here. An attempt at drawing some of the votes aiming at Venus in his direction, maybe? In hopes that the majority won't be reached to lynch Venus.

Everyone, please maintain your votes against Venus. If Drakyle really is guilty, we can always take care of him next.

I'm not drawing attention of Venus at all, i'm voting to lynch him too, I just wanted you all to know i'm mafia too and see how you took the news, like I said you can ask me what ya like short of who the mafia members are.

Okay, everyone. If we look back at the previous behavior of Venus and Drakyle, we may be able to discern who they were trying to protect and, therefore, who their allies are. I encourage you to look to previous posts.

Guest Sparkin'

(Are you so lazy that you want them to look it up for you?)

Nevermind the slashed words. I encourage you guys to look as well. There might be something interesting.