Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

How we will get Type: Null

Peridot

Question

Hey Guys! Been a while since i post, anyway this is not for the actual game but for future episodes or when the full E17 comes out. I've been wondering how we will get Type: Null.

I know E17 is still indev but just asking how or which event can we get Type:Null and its drives. Or any idea how it will turn out to get him. One guess i have is that maybe Gladion and the rest of Sun and Moon characters will appear or that it will be just cause poor Null has been abandoned or no one wants him. If these turn out to not be the ways how to get Null, i hope we can get him when E17 finish its beta state, and how to get him. If in case Ame post here or another developer that helps her. Just tell me! Thanks in advance.

:D

21 answers to this question

On 10/31/2017 at 2:14 AM, Yagami said:

Well,found this on Fairfamily's topic:(Does this count?)

It does. Thanks in advance. To be honest i thought they were only 3 Type: Nulls. One with Gladion and MC and the other one frozen to the eternety acording to my perspective when i played the game

On 10/31/2017 at 2:46 AM, seki108 said:

Sinnoh?  I only remember 3 in canon, with the third either being still in the Aether Foundation or just never directly stated). 

Rejuv included it by having a group basically copy what Aether did, so they could go the route of just creating another one (either by science or cultish methods).

The best method is because of science. That seems more liable than cultish methods, because  the cultist did overexaggerate the Arceus cultish things, Science seems more reasonable

By science is better created because Null doesnt have any cultist thingy its mainly science?

29 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

0% chance random canon characters from gen7 appear.

Looker already appeared (though who knows if this is post-Alola), so possibly Gen 7 Annabel might and be a part of a sidequest involving Null?  Doubtful, but still possible.

Maybe someone in the Arceus cult decided to try their hand at something Arcus-related but got discount Arcues instead  (maybe a failed summoning)?  Probably paid for it too, if it's like most cults......

3 minutes ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

If i didn't wrong, there's only 4 Type : Nulls. 2's on Alola ( one with Gladion and the other one with MC ) 1 is left behind at Sinnoh region and the last one, idk what happened.

Sinnoh?  I only remember 3 in canon, with the third either being still in the Aether Foundation or just never directly stated). 

Rejuv included it by having a group basically copy what Aether did, so they could go the route of just creating another one (either by science or cultish methods).

Just now, seki108 said:

Huh, i read about Type : Null somewhere about it's firstly made at Sinnoh to counter Arceus. ( Now i remembered what happened to the 4th one ) The prototype's a failure, so it died. Then in the next attempt they managed to create 3 more prototypes, but those 3 can't reach Arceus's power level. That's why it changed name from Type : Full to Type : Null. ( I guess i got this from YT, but i forgot from who )

22 minutes ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

Huh, i read about Type : Null somewhere about it's firstly made at Sinnoh to counter Arceus. ( Now i remembered what happened to the 4th one ) The prototype's a failure, so it died. Then in the next attempt they managed to create 3 more prototypes, but those 3 can't reach Arceus's power level. That's why it changed name from Type : Full to Type : Null. ( I guess i got this from YT, but i forgot from who )

I only watched one playthrough of the game, so I probably just forgot the Sinnoh part.  It sounds vaguely familiar and would explain why I though the third prototype was dead when I replied (though I didn't type that since it was just a stray thought).

I think it may be a Team Meteor story event where you first battle a Pulse Silvally (Maybe?), and when you return you find a Type: Null, stuck and scared. after giving it some PokeSnax it will want to battle you.

10 hours ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

Yeah.... Almost as strong as dragon-pseudos + RKS System.... No way we're gonna get Type: Null real soon

Not really, though. RKS System is actually a liability, since it can't use a held item (unless you wanna run it as a Normal type), and it's a classic case of "too balanced to be actually useful". Silvally doesn't really shine in any offensive stat, and while its speed stat is good, there's a lot of threatening Pokemon that can outrun it. At the point we are in the game, there's a lot of better pokemon than Silvally in each type. Honestly, other than having a really cool design (apparently Reborn is gonna have custom designs for each type!) and lore as a "Beast Killer", there's not much reason to have a Silvally on your team. Also, Amethyst said that by E17, only 6 non-legendary lines will be unavailable, and I doubt Type:Null will be one of them, considering the competition (unless it's story-relevant).

7 hours ago, Peridot said:

The best method is because of science. That seems more liable than cultish methods, because  the cultist did overexaggerate the Arceus cultish things, Science seems more reasonable

So i guess that'll be Team Meteor's plan B ( y'know, since they can't really control Arceus cult )

I'm with that haha I don't see the lore an inconvenience since there's so much Arceus involved with reborn (Wasn't Arceus also the goal of Team Meteor?)

Edited by kithas

On 11/1/2017 at 5:57 PM, kithas said:

I'm with that haha I don't see the lore an inconvenience since there's so much Arceus involved with reborn (Wasn't Arceus also the goal of Team Meteor?)

I think the main plan was to make Reborn very ravaged

4 hours ago, Peridot said:

I think the main plan was to make Reborn very ravaged

The plan was to fuck up the city so much that people would go away and nature/purity surrounding Arceus' meteor (hence the name) would be good again. That's what I think, I was over with the plot a long time ago haha

Now its obtainable however, i dont like the method of getting it (plus the one who asked for pokemon either is death by bleeding or unconsious, i hope she is unconsiuous because, a bit bloody if you ask me, wonder why Ame did that.

1 hour ago, Peridot said:

Hey Guys! Been a while since i post, anyway this is not for the actual game but for future episodes or when the full E17 comes out. I've been wondering how we will get Type: Null.

I know E17 is still indev but just asking how or which event can we get Type:Null and its drives. Or any idea how it will turn out to get him. One guess i have is that maybe Gladion and the rest of Sun and Moon characters will appear or that it will be just cause poor Null has been abandoned or no one wants him. If these turn out to not be the ways how to get Null, i hope we can get him when E17 finish its beta state, and how to get him. If in case Ame post here or another developer that helps her. Just tell me! Thanks in advance.

:D

26 minutes ago, Yagami said:

Well, that ruins Type : Null's rarity ( on SM XD )

If i didn't wrong, there's only 4 Type : Nulls. 2's on Alola ( one with Gladion and the other one with MC ) 1 is left behind at Sinnoh region and the last one, idk what happened.

Edited by Ainz Ooal Gown

Hmm.... This is Silvally's ( Type: Null's evo ) stats from pokemondb.net ( sorry, i uploaded this from my phone, so there's no add quote button )

Screenshot_20171031-143501.thumb.png.6cb7232e23a84db7bb103fa77812d50f.png

Yeah.... Almost as strong as dragon-pseudos + RKS System.... No way we're gonna get Type: Null real soon

8 minutes ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

We only got 4 gyms left.When else would we get it?

1 of Reborn's main feature is all pokemons will be available in the game.Postponing it doesn't seem like a good idea to me.