Mashew

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lux jungle. Would work on tt, on SR, you should try it

I actually have, and it's not the worst; it's not, like, Xerath or something. You can imagine that she gets dominated by early-game/control junglers such as Shaco, Nunu and Lee Sin; however she has surprisingly good objective control despite her slow early clear speeds, and like mid lane Lux has that great late-game, and no problems stealing Dragon/Baron.

Wouldn't try it in ranked though unless you're up against something else funky, like Jinx.

I actually have, and it's not the worst; it's not, like, Xerath or something. You can imagine that she gets dominated by early-game/control junglers such as Shaco, Nunu and Lee Sin; however she has surprisingly good objective control despite her slow early clear speeds, and like mid lane Lux has that great late-game, and no problems stealing Dragon/Baron.Wouldn't try it in ranked though unless you're up against something else funky, like Jinx.

Do I hear a normal woth friends?

If you have to request that people not question it but then provide no explanation as to why you bought it beyond "it's a good option" then there's a good chance it's not a good option

Personally even if I was going to buy it, I would have gotten Iceborne first at the very least. If you'd gotten Iceborne Gauntlet you'd have plenty of armor and could have still gotten health from a different source. And if you were still struggling even with the Frozen Heart and Iceborne armor, then you could go for Sunfire (though preferably Randuin's since Susan doesn't really get much use out of Sunfire's bonus pushing power)

Though maybe I'm wrong, I don't play Susan much

TIL Silver Bolts don't work with Runaan's, which is weird because they do work with Sated and I thought those worked the same way

2e55ksp.jpg

So Vayne is actually sorta fun, even if I do suck at her

i

That would be way too strong on vayne. It's intentionally only able to proc on one single target since allowing her to hit multiple targets at once with repeated percent health true damage would make her even more insane in the late game than she already is. Sated works with her simply because it's still damage onto one single target rather than 3.

• Administrators

i

That would be way too strong on vayne. It's intentionally only able to proc on one single target since allowing her to hit multiple targets at once with repeated percent health true damage would make her even more insane in the late game than she already is. Sated works with her simply because it's still damage onto one single target rather than 3.

While that -would- be true, iirc it's actually the contrary. Runaan's wouldn't be broken on Vayne if it worked, so much as it would break Vayne-- in the no-longer-functioning way.

Silver bolts can only apply to one target it at a time. Runaan's would constantly spread bolts to three different targets, meaning it would get reset instantly. In short if Runaan's did work on Vayne, she would only be able to proc Silver Bolts when there was nothing for Runaan's to target.

In case it wasn't made clear already, Runaan's does not proc Silver Bolts. Only the attack's main target.

Also Sated Devourer is a high risk, low reward item on Vayne. Vayne can't clear camps fast enough, she loses a summoner spell, and really doesn't help her do more damage to squishies.

fa04a6c1d0dce51077b2736b48697a60.jpg

We got 3 kills before the minions spawned when we invaded their jungle. Sivir was awful, Morde was mid, Teemo didn't put up a fight, and Rengar missed a jump onto me. I think I stealthed before he hit. Will give Zilean props though. Dude was good at hitting time bombs.

4e6b3556ee81d2730b319d82cc796bcd.jpg
I don't really know what to build on supports, so full AP Sona it is.

Edited by Generalguy64

fa04a6c1d0dce51077b2736b48697a60.jpg

We got 3 kills before the minions spawned when we invaded their jungle. Sivir was awful, Morde was mid, Teemo didn't put up a fight, and Rengar missed a jump onto me. I think I stealthed before he hit. Will give Zilean props though. Dude was good at hitting time bombs.

4e6b3556ee81d2730b319d82cc796bcd.jpg

I don't really know what to build on supports, so full AP Sona it is.

Well for starters, once you get a sightstone, you should be swapping your warding totem out for a sweeping lens as you already have enough wards with sightstone. Secondly, items like Mikael's Crucible, Zeke's Harbinger, and Banner of Command are all worthy buys, as they all give decent stats and provide a lot for your team at the same time.

Well for starters, once you get a sightstone, you should be swapping your warding totem out for a sweeping lens as you already have enough wards with sightstone. Secondly, items like Mikael's Crucible, Zeke's Harbinger, and Banner of Command are all worthy buys, as they all give decent stats and provide a lot for your team at the same time.

Zeke's Harbinger is one of the best items right now