• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

79bfa0c3080d8d25cd4f9af3f0856ef0.png

And for a bit more info on this game:

07499a379936b2ec9e754caa4775dda5.jpg

This lane was so freaking campy. I really don't like fighting Caitlyn as Tristana or Twitch and wasn't too comfortable going Draven, so went with someone I thought would be a decent MU due to long range poke (at level 6 at least). But since neither of us were all-in champions, it was hard to gain anything off of even the best Thresh support play. Hell, because it was a farm fest in lane, I had enough gold for Triforce at my first back, which wasn't until level 9 or so.

BTW, Corki is still really fun to use.

79bfa0c3080d8d25cd4f9af3f0856ef0.png

And for a bit more info on this game:

07499a379936b2ec9e754caa4775dda5.jpg

This lane was so freaking campy. I really don't like fighting Caitlyn as Tristana or Twitch and wasn't too comfortable going Draven, so went with someone I thought would be a decent MU due to long range poke (at level 6 at least). But since neither of us were all-in champions, it was hard to gain anything off of even the best Thresh support play. Hell, because it was a farm fest in lane, I had enough gold for Triforce at my first back, which wasn't until level 9 or so.

BTW, Corki is still really fun to use.

I went 7-3 this year in promos and got placed Bronze 2. >:(2LpRH9D.png

any way, Braum is here

• Administrators

rSRQpnM.jpg

go wes

EDIT: so last time I edited in that tony is a shitlord because he commented on how we always post games he doesn't do well in, so here- he's not a shitlord

Vayne top isn't always a bad idea, but it is against Nasus. The fact that Vayne decided to buy another Zeal instead of QSS compounded her problems.

Although DD was kinda lacking in the farm department himself. Worked out though, so oh well

2nh3sy8.png

"Stop going off alone. *Dies because he went off alone and got 1v1'd by Quinn*" - Udyr

In other news. Met this Jinx last match, played support Nautilus for her. That game was a total curbstomp so I didn't feel like posting it

We decided to duo a bit. This game I decided to play support Nautilus for her again, except in toplane :P

Every lane lost miserably. Then we turtled hard after losing three inhibs to their Baron. Somehow we ended up with four drags (Udyr was rude, not bad) And then Baron came up and we killed three or four of them (most notably Rango and Quinn) Took that, cleared out our base then ran over to drag, took that, and then just charged up midlane

Basically at that point it was just Jinx dealing a shitton of damage because Jinx and me peeling for her because Nautilus. Toplane support Nautilus OP owo

9f4bdaca06717baaca355f97a7397589.jpg

Not really a fan of Nautilus. But they asked for a tanky support and the enemy banned Blitz. We were off to a pretty lousy start because Caitlyn DCed and died 3 times in lane. Frankly, we should've lost this game. They had taken 2 Barons, about 7 dragons (we had none), and were at our Nexus turrets. Thanks to a few good ults from me, Caitlyn, Zyra, and Riven, we killed Gragas, Cho, and Lux fighting through our base. We found Trist and Morg at Baron again, killed them, took Baron, and pushed like mad. Somehow, we won.

And I know I don't have SS, but it was our last stand. Didn't think we would need it if we died during this time, so started to build Aegis of Legion, probably into Banner.