V9 - Save File Troubleshooting

Jan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I decided to be a rebel and got shocked and sent back to my cell, now I'm stuck. I downloaded the patch but it doesn't seem to be working, and I am not sure if I'm supposed to sit in my cell for a while to contemplate my sins or if it's a glitch. Either way, please help if you can.

Game.rxdata

hi its me again since the jail was glitched out i couldn get out i started the whooooole game again just until this last part in the castle the dude that tells you dont hold back decided to win so i saved by mstake and now i try to pass this area to continue the plot this dushbag decides to glitch out so now im stucked again please help me

the guy just stands there and i saved at wrong moment i dont whanna restart again :c

Game.rxdata

Game seems to exit by itself whenever I try to load it. I'm at Marianette's mansion.

Game.rxdata

Edit: NVM.....I downloaded the newest patch and it is fixed...Yay!!

Edited by Rainlove

On 11. 06. 2017. at 3:26 PM, QualityGamingYT said:

I'm trapped in my cell and cannot do anything.

Not even mine the wall behind me.

Here's my save:

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

On 11. 06. 2017. at 4:34 PM, Kuro_Eisu said:

just in case you're wondering which one mine is!

try this

Game.rxdata

On 11. 06. 2017. at 8:51 PM, KingDC said:

Keta does not react when I enter his home

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

On 11. 06. 2017. at 11:17 PM, Zelo said:

So I am also stuck in Valor Mountain. I already beat Kyogre, but now I cannot leave from Crawlie's gym because the repeating dialogue. Thank you for the help.

Game.rxdata

I think that you should be moving up the mountain now (I'm not sure about this)

Game.rxdata

On 11. 06. 2017. at 11:26 PM, Sceptilespy said:

game.rxdata

I think you forgot me.

Stuck after Melia decides to send two people to the ship.

move one tile down

Game.rxdata

On 11. 06. 2017. at 11:39 PM, blaerofvalenwood said:

I can't seem to progress when I try to access Valor Mountain through Crawli's gym. When I talk to Venam, my character gets stuck in an endless walk cycle

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

On 12. 06. 2017. at 1:10 AM, jakk8399 said:

I just upgraded from v6, and in v6 I was in the mansion with the gym fight with Marionette, when I load v9 though, it has me in some random area I have never been in before. Is there a way to fix this?

Game.rxdata

I can't load your save file

On 12. 06. 2017. at 6:21 AM, VasanthTheFool said:

I decided to be a rebel and got shocked and sent back to my cell, now I'm stuck. I downloaded the patch but it doesn't seem to be working, and I am not sure if I'm supposed to sit in my cell for a while to contemplate my sins or if it's a glitch. Either way, please help if you can.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

On 12. 06. 2017. at 6:27 AM, Goopy said:

I'm having the same problem with Valor. My character won't stop walking when I try to talk to Venam and Crawli in his gym

Game.rxdata

move one tile left

Game.rxdata

On 12. 06. 2017. at 6:41 AM, PMDrax said:

I got same problem as Goopy everytime I go to Valor and go talk with Venam and Crawli in his gym. My character starts a walking marathon, thus leaving me unable to progress in the game.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

On 12. 06. 2017. at 10:07 AM, Westin said:

ive got problem xD, i cant get out of my cell, so yeah...

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

On 12. 06. 2017. at 11:31 AM, DxMuza said:

hi its me again since the jail was glitched out i couldn get out i started the whooooole game again just until this last part in the castle the dude that tells you dont hold back decided to win so i saved by mstake and now i try to pass this area to continue the plot this dushbag decides to glitch out so now im stucked again please help me

the guy just stands there and i saved at wrong moment i dont whanna restart again :c

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

23 hours ago, Anthony810 said:

I intereacted with the tree Mankey jumped out and then no mankey and now stuck.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

22 hours ago, xxKianxx said:

Ive Just Beaten Groundon and went to find Crawli. i spoke to Venam and got stuck on her.

Game.rxdata

one tile left

Game.rxdata

2 hours ago, temporary00 said:

im stuck in crawli gym. i reset the puzzle and now the ariados wont show up in the screen. can you help me. thanks in advance

Game.rxdata

get the new patch, aridos that you've found have moved up the puzzle

2 hours ago, CryoSparks said:

Hi! Same dilemma with the guy above me. Can only find the one Ariados, redone the puzzle many many times already hoping for something to fix itselfxD

Game.rxdata

^

1 hour ago, Sonny Shiba said:

The game keeps crashing right as I'm about to fight the rift Volcanion after Madelis finishes her dialogue. Playing on a Mac. Sed hep plz.

Game.rxdata

erm I can't really help with this.

Well thk you Njab for this but I hope theres a healing thingy in valor because half my team was k.o and 2 were at 5% hp only 1 is at full hp xD. I thought I could go back but the event with venam etc forces me to stay at the mountain at the moment^^.

err also it seems I cant leave kakori depth via crawli gym anymore because the vent of vanam and crawli talking keeps happening .

Edited by PMDrax

2 minutes ago, CryoSparks said:

Already tried applying the first patch. It's just copying pasting the files to the folder right? Sorry for asking kinda noobish with stuff like this ^_^"

yes, copying and pasting files in the game folder (make sure to press yes to replace the files) and if that doesn't work then let me know

On 6/11/2017 at 1:08 PM, Thanatos said:

Hey, I just beat Amber and nothing happens when I leave her gym. Checked the entire town and nothing is being triggered. All the videos I've seen show her running out and talking to the PC. I'm on v9.2, can anyone help?

Game.rxdata

Is anyone able to help me with this? Or do I have to restart the game?

Edited by Thanatos

7 minutes ago, CryoSparks said:

Thank you! Attempted it again and no success :( 

Game.rxdata

there you go

Game.rxdata

3 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

Is anyone able to help me with this? Or do I have to restart the game?

I'm sorry for skipping you! I'm not sure why it is not working for you and I can't trigger that event on your save file for some reason.. but I've changed the variables for you and you should be able to continue the story (go to ambers room)

Game.rxdata

15 hours ago, Njab said:

there you go

Game.rxdata

I'm sorry for skipping you! I'm not sure why it is not working for you and I can't trigger that event on your save file for some reason.. but I've changed the variables for you and you should be able to continue the story (go to ambers room)

Game.rxdata

I dont personally know you, but I love you. xD 

13 minutes ago, Njab said:

there you go

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Thanks a lot!