S3 Leader Reveals

Joker

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi. Time for the last leader reveal before league kicks off. Brackets 4-6 will start being announced once bracket 4 is unlocked. Now onto the reveal itself. I mentioned this one not being expected, and now you get to find out why. Here we go.

7pLeJiSTfrUwpP38qO_ZpELbukgTV8lXgEe24agCNjI_xQVN3ZV0IQf4h5jHCr6ziZSHsdQWMXReEmY3u4AsvFUiB1KF9JnDmnE9aXI8YoNBQcTFN5QvKVbTcEn2wsViUf6R8JqU

Fabian

Type: Water

BadgeTyphoon Badge.png Typhoon

Fabian has prepared an introduction too! How thoughtful. I'll leave you with his words.

"Oh, sorry I wasn't looking down, my bad. I'm Fabian, it's...quite something to meet you lot, for some I guess. Can't say I'm impressed. Call me a historian, been obsessed with it ever since I was a kid. It's why I like Water types so much, of course. All living things originate from the sea, yet there are still mountains of unknowns left untouched. I mustn't ramble on though, I'm sure your minds can't take much more before dozing off anyways. Want my badge? Just try and take it. Amuse me."

Not trying to offend anyone, but I feel this sprite doesn't have the same effort put into it as, say Helen or Lily. With Helen I only recognized the base model as a Ranger. With Fabian I recognize Will's body, Palmer's face and hair, and silver's arm(best done part of sprite). Anyway, I can't wait to try to pulverize this guy if I can get into the bracket with a poorly made mono water team

Since water is now b4, it means that lilly is gone joy but now it means that Something took its place in b7. But, seriously the fact that it's lower means no  more stalling. (or at the very least not 6 mons who can stall forever). 

14 hours ago, Jmanultrax1 said:

Since water is now b4, it means that lilly is gone joy but now it means that Something took its place in b7. But, seriously the fact that it's lower means no  more stalling. (or at the very least not 6 mons who can stall forever). 

As much as a I liked Lilly. Thank god.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope you guys are having fun now that Redemption has officially started, but we're not done yet folks. Today I'll be bringing you another leader reveal, and also the first bracket 4 leader. So if you're standing up you better sit down, and if you're already sitting down stand up and then sit down again because it's about to get CraAaAaAaAZY!

yoc1OLjU9srBcriOnI2ogAtMDxx3DmnGoPnBrU7nXppDO2IsCSm3WE9mffcIzEYBsM_CDpP2T_CtOlxgkgSxpAn8fyGGdSjJv8Idg2M0C6vdQ6AY4VxwpH_0cNUjmkXq7hegexyi

Jessica

Type: Normal

BadgeHarmony Badge.png Harmony

Jessica here is a very ambitious reporter that never fails to get her scoop. She loves interviewing people so don't be shocked if she approaches you and starts asking questions. Her friend here is Mr. Wiggles, and as you can probably tell he's a real hard ass. He enjoys smoking cigars and beating the shit out of people. Jessica usually keeps him under control but if there's a person Mr. Wiggles REALLY doesn't like then she's powerless to prevent what follows. Some of Mr. Wiggles triggers include: bright lights, people who vape, dark types, dark type trainers, chihuahua's, 240p video quality, people who film vertically with their phones. I could go on but I'd be here all day. Jessica and Mr. Wiggles probably won't be around server side much until people start approaching b4, but if you see them be sure to say hi! Lastly, from this point forward Jessica will be taking over the leader reveals. She will also be covering everyone's favorite Redemption Weekly!

That said, it's your boi Quinn signing off and not because this stupid reporter stole my job forcefully or anything either. 

What's up it's your girl Jessica taking over Leader Reveals and stealing Quinn's line! Today we have a special reveal as it's someone you all know and love! I'm not one to drag things out so I'll just dive right into it! Congratulations, you've unlocked....

Q_sg0JTnY1FGKOjIuAfyFYLOAdaQCUKTX3ccg8cEg6P5ROAVneb18x8eOoPjGfHNyhA8RniWpr-_HxZzseu9M-OyN-0R9rJ_WAXjwKUszRD2Y863M50pDO0QNU86veKWagFZ_nQU

Badge: Fault Badge.png Fault

IIIIIIIIIIT'S.... DUNCAN!

As I'm sure you're all aware Duncan is a well versed veteran of the Ground type. He loves getting down and dirty so you better watch out for any cheap tricks! I'm just kidding! He also has a brand new partner, Nidoking! I asked him about that, actually, but his answer wasn't very satisfying. If you're curious feel free to pester him about it when you see him! Brief introduction aside; I promised an interview, didn't I? Below are some of the questions I managed to ask along with his replies: 

Spoiler

J- Heeey Duncan! Wait up! Geez, he's really trying to get away from me, isn't he? Alright Mr. Wiggles, you're up!

D- Woah, dis un's kinda big ain't 'e?

J- Nicely done, Mr. Wiggles! Okay, Duncan, it's interview time!

D- Oight, oight, ah'll dew it. Ye'll buggah off aftah, rite?

J- Of course, of course! Lets see... hmm. I got it! We'll start off with an easy one! You work as a Gym Leader for Redemption, but as I recall that doesn't really provide a stable income. In fact, we all volunteer so we don't actually get paid for any of this. You must have a way to put bread on the table, so to speak. So, my first question to you is; What is your profession?

D- Call meh an Archeologist aye? Diggie diggie 'oles, findin' meself some real 'ol stuff and 'en linkin' it aaalll together. 'eap of fun.

J- Indeed. That does sound very exciting. You've find yourself a nice job, there. I bet specializing in the Ground type helps you a lot, too. Oh! Speaking of that, it leads me to my next question. You love Ground type Pokemon, and I'm positive you'd want others to feel the same way. After all, that's usually how it goes! So how would you try to get someone on the side of the ground type?

D- I 'unno, dey ain't that speshul most o' the time. t's why I loik 'em oi guess. Bit o' a copout aye?

J- Right. Well, I guess even that is a type of bond! Moving on. Lets see... Ah, I know! Redemption just started but challengers seem to be struggling! The leaders in the higher brackets sit back and observe, that includes both you and me. Since you've been sitting in the shadows observing all the battles; Is there a particular leader that has stood out to you?

D- Oughta be lil' Mira, oi guess. I 'unno why 'ey put 'er down under again.

J- She does seem to prove quite the worthy adversary for our dear participants! She seems even stronger than when you worked with her in Season 2! Ah, that gives me an idea! Is there a leader you worked with previously that you miss?

D- 'ol Festy, dat sword 'o 'is woulda been real noice 'ad I gotta better look at it. Ah well.

J- Oooh, that's interesting! Wait... I was told that Festus was expected to return this season. I wonder if something happened to him? A-Anyway, we should probably wrap this up soon. I have one final question for you, Duncan. I know you're eager to get out of here and all. So, what are some of your hobbies? What does ol' Duncan like to do when he's not battling or digging old artifacts up?

D- Goin' out campin' as well as playin' some nice games o' rugby.

J- Rugby, huh? I guess I can see it! Well, thank you for your time, Duncan! I'm sure we'll be seeing plenty of you in the near future! Mr. Wiggles, you can let him go now!

And there you have it! With Duncan's return we have one last bracket 4 leader to go! Which also means another interview! Though given how quiet this leader is that may prove just a tad difficult. However, I am not one to give up, and neither is Mr. Wiggles! See you next Tuesday!

XOXO

Jessica and Mr. Wiggles!

Hello everyone, it's me again. I Apologize for being late, but we've got quite the scoop here! I've made you all wait long enough, so without further delay give it up for...

717W-I34bpNgJS1X5XYkHP-OFnB5Na4AC141iWZrDUofSPRbnmjurRNLD0F2vMXJJ1PJLmSs9mztWzOiFvu96-mx8Z3zlJwmqeUKrmfTpy3mtRXupE9ta_Ykif9j-WvYtRi9xTtD

Badge: Combustion Badge.png Combustion

Emilia!

This fiery young girl is returning for this last season of the redemption league as our last bracket four leader, and as some of you may be aware she heats things up with the Fire type. Emilia comes from the Alola region, and from what I've gathered, she lost her voice in a freak accident one night, but she doesn't want to uh... talk... she doesn't want to spea... She doesn't like the topic. Anyway, Emilia - despite the loss of her voice - has had nothing but a positive outlook on life, and a blazing passion for dancing. Her partner, Charizard, makes for a great companion, sporting a fashionable lei occasionally and looking rather fresh, if I do say so myself. His look almost rivals that of Mr. Wiggles, but enough about all of that. I said I'd be interviewing Emilia somehow, and boy was I surprised on how she answered. Take a look!

J- She's really taking her time getting here... Guess I should've expected that, she can't exactly ask for directions... I hope she didn't fo-

???- Hello?

J- Huh? Who's there?

???- You're the one interviewing Emilia today right?

J- Yes, I am, who are you and why do you ask?

???- Oh you see, I'm Emilia's translator. She thought this would be the best way to answer your questions, if it's fine with you.

J- Of course it's fine by me, come in, come in, Mr. Wiggles, get the door for him.

???- Thank you.

J- Oh you're... Are you alright sir?

???- Huh? Oh, you mean my scars don't you? It happened a long while back when I was performing. Something went wrong on stage and I suffered some serious burning. It's been a long while since then, though, and I'm nearly all better now.

J- Well... I guess that's uh... good to hear then. Anyway, while we're waiting for Emilia, why don't we introduce ourselves? I'm Jess, and my assistant over there is Mr. Wiggles. He's a kind one, but try not to get on his bad side if you can.

???- I see. Well, it's good to meet you, Jess. My name is Axel. I hear you're a leader in the redemption league as well. How's that treating you?

J- It's treating me well, though... Axel... I feel like I've heard your name before.

A- Really? I wouldn't be surprised if you had, after all I-

E- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A- Oh, look who's finally here!

J- Jeez, that was close! My pictures could've broke if they hit the floor! Good catch, Mr. Wiggles.

E- ...

A- Ah, Emilia says she's sorry for nearly destroying your pictures.

J- Oh, no, really it's fine, I've been through much worse than a couple of broken pictures. Well, now that everyone's here we can begin the interview. I'll start us off with a good one. Emilia, soon after arriving here, you signed up to join the redemption league. What was it that compelled you to join our league so quickly upon arrival.

E- ...

A- Emilia says that it she isn't quite sure why she wanted to join. She thought it would be fun and would be a great way to pass the time alongside dancing.

J- I see. Speaking of dancing, Emilia, what was it that inspired you to start a career in dancing?

E- ...

A- Emilia's actually kind of surprised you couldn't just guess this, but she'll answer anyway. Having grown up in Alola, Emilia was always around many fire performers, people who'd breather fire, twirl flaming staffs and of course, dance. Emilia says she always really enjoyed the costumes and dances the performers used based around a fire, and she ended up falling in love with the profession ever since.

J- Yes, I guess I probably could have guessed that huh? Though our viewers might not have been able to. Anyway, next question. Challengers are getting close to being able to challenge bracket four, and it's only a matter of time before we start getting challengers too. Do you have any kinds of tricks up your sleeve and ready for them, Emilia?

E- ...

A- Alright. Emilia claims that she does plan to try some new things this time around, but she says not to get your hopes up too much. If you were used to a bombardment of fire last season and short matches, you won't be too surprised again this season. Fire is pretty consistent in how it acts and performs after all, speaking from my own experience.

J- Interesting... I might have to schedule an interview with you sometime too Axel.

A- Please, I'm not that interesting. I just try and help people out when I can now, really. Now, if you would.

J- Oops, sorry, I forgot why we're actually here today. Hmmm? Ah, here's one for you. I was asked this question the other day by a challenger. Emilia, which leader is your best friend here in the league?

E- !!!-

A- Whoa, Emilia, calm down okay. I know you're excited to see her again, but please focus for now.

E- -...

A- Anyway, I can answer this one for her, no translation for her required. Emilia is very excited to see Helen again. Her bubbly nature and Helen's roaring and upbeat attitude go hand in hand with one another and Emilia can't help but boil over and spill out her feelings when around Helen. Right, Emilia?

E- !!!

A- Ouch, stop hitting me, that still hurts a bit, you know? Anyway, Emilia isn't just excited to see Helen again either. She's happy to be returning to everyone else as well, and is going to do her best to show it.

J- That's great to hear! I hope we can become fast friends too, Emilia. I've only got time for one last question, so answer this one well. There have been quite a few leaders that have left this league in the time it's been running, and I'm most interested to hear your thoughts on a few in particular as you worked with some. Can you read off of this list of names from the previous season and tell me something about each of them?

E- . . . ?

A- Emilia, what's... Oh my...

J- Huh? Is something the matter?

A- Oh, no, it's nothing. Emilia is just a little sad some of them are gone... She's trying to keep me from having to speak about one of them too...

J- Oh? Well, I won't nudge you guys too hard. You don't have to talk about that leader in particular if you don't want to. Oh, and you don't have to speak on types yet to be revealed either, I should've warned you about that beforehand.

A- Thank you. Emi?

E- . . . . . .

A- ...Okay then. Well... That's not exactly nice of you to say about him, Emilia, but I guess I can see where you're coming from. Let's start with the person Emilia is most upset over, Edgar. She's not a huge fan of him at all, says he did a lot of mean things to people and her friends, and has been messing with other leaders outside of the league a lot too. One in particular is-... She doesn't want me to talk about him any longer. Elliot and ... her. Emilia isn't too surprised they left, the two are practically inseparable now at this point. Penelope is... well she's something alright. She's been making a name for herself ever since she left this place, going on digs with Duncan and excavating some newly found ruins. Emilia wishes she could see her again, even if it makes Penelope upset. That's all then, correct?

J- Yes, splendid answers you two! Thank you for coming out and answering some questions for me today, it really means a lot to me. Have a great day, and good luck to you Emilia!

E- !!!

A- Goodbye, thanks for having us!

J- Close the door Mr. Wiggles, and hang my pictures back up. It's time for me to do a bit of research on this Axel guy...

I hope you guys enjoyed that interview, I know I certainly did! I'll have to get a report out about this Axel as well, it's amazing he's actually up and moving after something like that! He's certainly got an interesting history at least... Oops, got a little off topic there! Anyway, Emilia is closing off our very own bracket four, and you guys can guess what that means! Expect a huge reveal next time, everybody, I don't plan to disappoint with this reveal like they disappointed me!

XOXO

Jessica and Mr. Wiggles.

Edited by RLDR Jessica

• 3 weeks later...

Hello again, everyone! Jessica and Mr. Wiggles are back again bring you another issue of Leader Reveals! I am truly sorry for the wait! I have been quite busy, and the Bracket 5 leaders took it upon themselves to make their presence known... Regardless, I have a special treat for you all. Instead of revealing them one by one; I've decided to reveal them all at once! Like always, each reveal will come with its own interview. The long wait was mostly due to getting in contact with them. In any case, I should get started!

First up we have...

y6al1q9IqKfEI5VuwcOv8P8l4_a-kYAT_gUgzltLuuS4pSdLNPLYZUSE9ygKW0DXjS42Q1AEkMNlUSwCUwGad-15dUyUsPvU60S7tWaieJ_Mi1e8ptbIvwMPYdOA2MCUZJR9ZAfz

Lucifer! He's a veteran to our league, but in case you're new here he's our very own Dark type leader! Lucifer prefers singles, but he's also been know to run triples very rarely. His Mandibuzz is quite the tank, so bring some strong Super Effective moves with you! His ace, Hydreigon is no slacker either. It brings some deadly STAB and combined with a Choice Specs is sure to wreak havoc on your team if left unchecked! Defeat him and you'll find yourself with the Abyssal Abyssal Badge.png badge

Spoiler

Lucifer: 
That's a Wigglytuff.

Jessica:
Yes.

Lucifer:
Why does it have that look on it's face.

Jessica:
Because that's just who Mr. Wiggles is, accept him!

Lucifer:
Rig- THE FUCK. Why'd your pet balloon slap me.

Jessica:
Maybe you shouldn't have called him an it! That's rude you know.

Lucifer:
Fuck sake, let's just get this done with.

Jessica:
Glad you agree. Alright, first thing's first, what do you do? You've seemed to be super active a lot of the time.

Lucifer:
Just work at the local pub, bartender. It's pretty quiet outside of Saturdays so I get the time to do a lot of things. I've got a fondness of theatrics I guess, so I put up the occasional show to entertain the customers.

Jessica:
Interesting. Any particular reason as to why you like theatrics?

Lucifer:
Well my dad and a couple of his mates used to perform stage shows for our neighborhood all the time. They used all kinds of wacky stage names such as Behemoth, Azazel, which is why I ended up nicknaming my Pokemon after those names. For the most part that is. Anyways those stage shows inspired me to look into it and do it myself, didn't take much interest in many other things.

Jessica:
Ah, well any particular Pokemon you'd say is your favorite?

Lucifer:
Mandibuzz, I'm sure people know just why. Reliable lass, never lets me down.

Jessica: 
Any new leaders in particular you've got your eye on? You've been around all 3 seasons so is there anyone new that stands out?

Lucifer:
New Dragon guy seems alright, you and your stupid ball-FUCK SAKE, STOP IT.

Jessica: 
Serves you right for being rude to him! Go on.

Lucifer:
You and your pet balloon are meh - just an opinion, stop it from getting triggered please.- New water dude seems smarter than most of the others but is probably just all talk, no bark. Jayde's stupid, really, really stupid.

Jessica:
Oooh, is there anything going down between you and her, a relationship? After what happened with Ve-

Lucifer: 
Shut up. We don't talk about that. This interview ends now.

Next up we have:

DKPHqqyGdJmhzLScEaNdDTv2uxmgC_wOG3FzRFxTQfz2j5u1zp_0_97B5R-xoTpqaJk1dsOPtEFVafOb9SPylGghKgiiflqHkeh2nmTybUiPpB83JXAfPNpDkHVgp10R2Boibgba

Jayde! Jasper's cute older sister! Jayde specializes in the Steel type, and her ace Lucario loves to punch and kick anything in its way! Unfortunately there is no data on Jayde's play style so you'll have to go in blind for this one! Sorry! If you are victorious you will be rewarded with the Valor Valor Badge.png badge!

Spoiler

Jessica:

This seems to be the place. I figured Jasper would have a flashier home, but I suppose he’d want to be hidden. Still, not bad. All right Mr. Wiggles! Lets do this!

Jasper:

Oh? I was wondering what all the noise was. I hope you made it here safely.

Jessica:

No problems here! But, uhm, any reason you’re shirtless? And you… have a lot of scars. What’s that all about?

Jasper:

I just hopped out of the shower. Aren’t you here for my sister? She’s in her room down the hall on the left. There’s a sign on her door that says “No scrubs allowed”, you can’t miss it. And please, make it brief. 

Jess: Right! So down here, and to the left… here we are! Jayde? Hello? It’s me, Jessica. I’m here for the interview! She’s not responding at all… Mr. Wiggles, it’s your turn!

BAM

Jayde:

haha take that bowser you heckin nerd. i got ur hat! here i come biiiiitch! ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA. HAAH THE PRINCESS IS SAVED MOTHERFUCKER!

Jessica:

Oh my.. Jayde? JAYDE?!

Jayde:

wtf how did you get in here? oh shit you knocked my door down! jesus christ lady. wait you look familiar. you’re the reporter chick right?

Jessica:

Yes, yes I am. If you recall you promised me an interview. Well, more like it’s required. Though some of the magic is gone now that you went and revealed yourself early. Regardless, can we please get started?

Jayde:

yah sure.

Jessica:

I’ll start off with the basics. Why exactly did you join this league? From what we’ve heard from Jasper you’re all about playing your games and keeping to yourself. So why did you join such a public event such as The Redemption league?

Jayde:

jasper thought it would be good for me to get out more and they needed someone to come in after what happened with the last dude. tho between you and me i think it’s so jasper can keep an eye on me. he became really protective ever since his friend was killed.

Jessica:

Interesting. I guess such an event would cause such behavior. You know, speaking of Jasper; What’s up with those scars?

Jayde:

can’t tell you that. not my place. i can suggest to not pressure me or him about it. if he found out it would get messy. forget my bro ur here for me. keep goin or i’ll just play more mario :/

Jessica:

Right, right. Any particular reason you chose to specialize in Steel types?

Jayde:

not really. i just like metal and think they look cool. some of them remind me of robots so that’s a plus. i could have went with fighting because of ryu’s dual typing, but steel mons appeal to me more.

Jessica:

That’s… surprisingly simple. Ryu is your Lucario, right? Any reason you named him that?

Jayde:

yah he’s named after ryu from street fighter. It fits him. aura sphere kinda looks like a hadouken too.

Jessica:

So it’s a reference to a game. I should have known. You must really like games. Is there anything you do other than sit in here and play video games?

Jayde:

yah sometimes i help nick with work. we’re both really good with tech and i supply silph co. with whatever materials they need. i get paid pretty well for it. they love my stuff dude.

Jessica:

By stuff I’m assuming various metals, yes?

Jayde:

yah.

Jessica:

That makes sense. Moving on… Oh! You seem to have made an impression on your fellow Bracket 5 co-worker, Lucifer! Though, he didn’t have nice things to say… What are your thoughts on that?

Jayde:

oh. he’s salty cuz i rejected him. he’s kinda cute tho but jasper would throw a fit so i turned him down. If jasper was ok with it i would take him up on it i guess.

Jessica:

You weren’t kidding about him being over protective! I’ve asked the others about their thoughts on new leaders, but you’re a new leader here. So, I’ll reverse it. Is there any veteran leader that stands out to you?

Jayde:

other than lucifer i guess v- wait that’s a spoiler. oh well. venus is hella sus. 

Jessica:

Come on! Leave some suspense! Ahem.. What makes you suspicious of her, though? She just seems promiscuous.

Jayde:

yah that’s what a normie would think. i’m on a comp a lot and did digging on everyone since i would have to work with them. ol’ venus is definitely sketchy. i found things on everyone except venus. kinda weird..

Jessica:

That is indeed very odd. What’s even more odd is where Jasper seems to go during the night. You have any idea what he’s up to, Jayde?

Jayde:

sigh. ok if you stop pestering me i’ll tell you. but this is the last question i answer since you’re so fixated on my brother. jasper was an assassination target a while back, but instead of him they got his friend. you know her as carly. so what he does during the night is he’ll go out and find criminals and-

Jasper:

My, my, you two are still at it? Jessica, I think it’s time you were on your way! It’s dinner time and Jayde hasn’t eaten all day ^^!

Jessica:

(Crap. How much did he hear?) Of course! I’m sorry for taking so long! I actually have some more things to look into so it’s best I get going anyway. Thank you for your time!

And lastly we have: 

crXv-HaKJN1BE2EPsqyI1rJUOuQfzLuh5b5a6xHD90HCTXl2Ikyx4McK9s23VLqz6p4-Xyl2GKAYbvE6T6MkbGS5_riL85W4XlEdxNpefcPZT1Xe5QdQvRNqjJURmqCPbhVsrM52

Erwin! Everyone's favorite comedian is back and he's just itching to bug you all with his puns! If you haven't guessed it; Erwin is a user of Bug types, and he's very good at it too! Erwin prefers singles and he just loves to stack those nasty layers of Spikes on top of Stealth Rock. So bring some hazard control or you just might find yourself easy clean up for his bug friends! Succeed against Erwin and you'll earn the Chrysalis Chrysalis Badge.png badge!

Spoiler

Erwin-

*Is sitting at a bench in a park, just relaxing.* 

Jessica-

Well look who it is! Mr. Wiggles, let's do this!

Erwin-

W-whoa! Uh, well, hello there Mr. Wiggles.

Jessica-

Erwin, would you mind if we asked you a few questions?

Erwin-

I wouldn't mind at all. Ask away.

Jessica-

We all know that you work as a Comedian, but what do you like to do when you're not on the job?

Erwin-

Wellllllll... Ever since I got my career off the ground and have had the means to expand beyond that and leader duties, I've been up to quite a few things. I've been doing a lot of gardening with Livi, been hanging around with my old buddy Ken, and finally I've taken up a big interest in battling outside of just being a leader.

Jessica-

Let's slow down and take this one step at a time. Let's start with you and Olivia. How'd you two get together, and have you got any juicy details?

Erwin-

I don't think Livi would be, well, exactly happy if I gave out any "juicy details", but I guess we just came together naturally. Last season we just spent quite a bit of time together and things clicked between us. It also turns out that I've got a pretty good green thumb, my Bug buddies really like snacking on the berries we grow together.

Jessica-

Hmmm, well that's sweet of you two. Now then, you mentioned that you're old friends with Ken? How do you know each other?

Erwin-

We've actually known each other since we were kids! We met way back in 3rd grade and have been good buds ever since. We do all sorts of stuff together, bowling, running, and just hanging out and telling dumb jokes to each other. I wasn't able to see him too often during Season 2 and during the intermission, since he was training really hard in hopes of becoming a Gym Leader. Now that he's achieved that goal we have a lot more time to see each other again.

Jessica-

You sound pretty happy to have your old pal along for the ride. And now, what do you mean about that whole battling thing?

Erwin-

Well since the end of Season 2, my buddies and I have just had an itch for a good battle that we can't just sit back and ignore. I've been taking part in Tournaments, training a lot, and even am challenging another league right now. 

Jessica-

Sounds like you're taking this whole battling thing pretty seriously.

Erwin-

Yep! My friends and I wanna keep getting better and better, and we're shooting for the top! Whether we get there or not depends on us, but that's our goal.

Jessica-

Well thank you for your time Erwin, you have anything you want to say to the challengers?

Erwin-

I'm looking forward to great battles with you all! Don't give in no matter how rough it gets!

And there you have it people! With Bracket 5 officially revealed the aspiring challengers that have made it far can now challenge them to battle! Be sure to show them a good time! Until next time, take care!

XOXO

Jessica and Mr. Wiggles.

• 2 weeks later...

Woo, it has been a while everyone, right? Too long in fact, I was due to get this out a little earlier (maybe if you all weren't so fast, I'd have time to slack off >>). Let's not delay this any longer, today's big leader reveal is......................

FWAJZ_7c-tdOu7zkPXhEXYOFTg9FRLR0O04Ofsyj4oiZTfnOm5RXDt1EAzApAee-r18QO5e30HIZNB0wF5B4XonGLDgiaRYvC34kW0Gg9cqHhaaZ_b_ts_lmBf-HHMDiqLszcPeR

Badge: Quarrel Badge.png Quarrel 

Leo!!!

This is quite certainly the biggest reveal yet and likely will stay that way, as Leo has become more than the strong man he used to be. He's earned himself a seat of power in the regions own council now! What a shocker am i right? Before that though, I should mention to all of you that Leo is the redemption leagues very own Fighting type leader! I'm surprised he's able to juggle this and his own legislative duties. Anyway, I've heard that before Leo opted to join the government, he was some sort of PI, doing work with Duncan of all people! Isn't that just interesting? However, as far as I've been able to find it was only for a single case or two and very little details have been released about both. Just who was Leo behind his strong man exterior? I scheduled an interview with him to find out for you all! Enjoy.

Jessica-

He's here, right on time! That's a little surprising of someone in his position. I thought his schedule would be packed to the brim!

*Knock knock knock*

Jessica-
Come in! come in!

Leo-
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It's been a while since I've been able to get out for one of these things. Joking, of course. Everybody is asking me for interviews now.

Jessica-
I would guess so. It must be rough being in the position you're in now.

Leo-
Hardly! I'm the strongest man on earth right now, I'm quite content with the position I'm in now. It's the position I've always wanted to be in! WAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jessica-
You see, that wasn't really the impression I got from some of your old bios. It just seemed like you were an ordinary, and well, extraordinarily strong man. What was it that spurred you to become the head of the region's government?

Leo-
Well, the cat's out of the bag at this point so I might as well tell you. Last season, after our good pal Edgar lost his position as a leader, some of us began to take notice that he was still staking out our HQ. I was tasked to deal with him and as I dragged him off the premises he asked me if I'd be interested in running to be head of the regions council with him. After some thought I ultimately decided to accept his offer. I was surprised when he said he'd be the one on the sidelines though and not me! He said he'd be just fine with sitting back and letting me take the position so long as he could assist.

Jessica-
Wow, that's a lot ok, ummmm. This Edgar person, I've heard of him, ex-leader and mayor of a small town until recently. Why do you think it was that he wanted you to run for the council with him as your running mate? And there's got to be more to why you accepted his offer. Can you please tell me?

Leo-
WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You talk to much girly, I was just getting to that. See, not many people know this about me, but in my spare time I was more than just a strong guy who'd fight his pokemon for fun. As you're likely aware, me and Duncan use to work together solving crimes here in the region. Police agencies wouldn't accept the both of us together though so we began our work as vigilantes so to speak. We did far more good than the police in this region ever could have. Problem was, after a certain case, me and Duncan just couldn't work together anymore.

Jessica-
And which would that be?

Leo-
Why, that would be the case about Jasper's poor gal, Carly. Poor kid has had it rough ever since. I ended up dropping my work with Duncan so I could keep an eye on the kid. I've been training him recently with the hopes he can fend for himself if the time is to come again. I'm getting sidetracked, your question was about Edgar, right?

Jessica-
Correct, but please, feel free to keep talking if you want, none of your bios classified you as a man of so many words! Just someone who would WAHA! and be done with speaking.

Leo-
WAHAHAHA! That's another thing that changed with me when I got my position. I've been doing a lot of talking recently, about the changes I plan to bring about in this region. Edgar has been assisting me with all the policy-making, that was part of our deal, he'd work on the political side and get my input for a final policy, and I'd take him on as my partner. As for why I accepted his bargain, well, it's a long story, and I've got very little time as is, so I'll make it short. I've always wanted to be the strongest man alive so that I could protect myself and those close to me. However, there are just some things you can't take down with raw strength like mine alone. That's what Edgar, Jasper, Duncan and the police all helped me to see. It's not enough to just be strong, I need to be at the highest position to truly protect everyone, and that's why I'm here now. I'll change this region in to one we can be proud of, and one we can all know we'll be protected in! Not just for my sake, but for people like Jasper and Duncan and the common folk out there! We will all be strong under my guidance! WAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jessica-
What a riveting speech Mr. Leonidas. You've certainly got me on the edge of my seat and I can't wait to see what you'll do for this region. Before you go I've got two more questions for you, short answers this time please!

Leo-
Lay them on me!

Jessica-
What do you have in store for the trainers of redemption this season? Any words of advice to them?

Leo-
If you thought I was strong last season, or even the one before, just wait until you see me this time around! I'll show you true strength! WAHAHAHAHA!

Jessica-
Excellent! Last one. Recently, I've noticed a lot of reporters have been writing about these rumors that you've been making some sort of dealing with Jasper. What's that all about? Are the rumors true?

Leo-
As much as I'd like to answer this one, for my sake and his, I've got an important meeting with the council to get to. Believe me, I'll make sure to answer this one when I get the chance.

Jessica-
Bummer. Well, that's quite alright, you gave me all I needed for a good report this week. Thank you Mr. Leonidas.

Leo-
And the same to you little girl! WAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jessica-
Sheesh, he's loud. Gosh, it's a good thing I recorded all that, I wasn't ready for him to drop everything onto me like that.

There you have it people! Our first bracket 6 leader revealed, and a very important one at that! Maybe some of you will get to see him in person yourself. Don't let his new suit and tie fool you, he's still as loud as usual and he's ready to knock some skulls. Not too hard though, otherwise he may lose that position of his. Show him your strength, and as usual, take care until next time!

XOXO

Jessica and Mr. Wiggles

Edited by RLDR Jessica

• 2 weeks later...

I apologize for the wait everyone! I've been quite busy! It's frustratingly hard keeping up with everything! That being said; I have another reveal for you all. This one should be rather exciting too as she's quite the popular lass. You know her as the seductive queen whose love may very well be toxic... please welcome: 

zENNny7YiLaqHQiO5dCZZJ32Mzy3lyXK02foORPi6gJDH9OfD3DLCwIiIPBAPoYzVDi7cphuyJKCCaihdMKNQdMOEIwf_K5fHkq28ZP_I0f0E3qYuQYQUygZt_iKeAoX4TrRloB8

VENUS

As in the past, defeating Venus awards you with the Miasma Badge.png Miasma badge. Though I imagine doing so will prove to be difficult as I'm sure you're all aware! Before I get to the interview Venus will unfortunately not be available this coming up weekend. She's deeply sorry but she has a lot of things to take care of before she can properly re-assume her leader duties. However, after that she will be ready to go! Now for the interview!!

Spoiler

Jessica:
Hmm.. this seems to be the place. It sure feels a little ominous... oh? What are all these costumes on the wall? They sure seem- ahhhhhh!

Venus:
Huh, I missed. That's a first. Who goes there?

Jessica:
Excuse me! You can't just randomly shoot arrows at people!

Venus:
I said (lifts her crossbow again). Who.Goes.There?

Jessica:
Eek! It's me Jessica! The Redemption League reporter! I told you I would come over for your interview today remember?!

Venus:
Oh... (puts her bow down). Sorry about that. I must have shocked you just a bit.

Jessica:
Just a bit? You almost killed me!

Venus:
Ehehe. I'm really sorry. Intruders sneak into my house from time to time, you see. And from experience, I learnt that it is really best to not let anyone unwelcome exit this place in a normal state.

Jessica:
What... is that supposed to mean exactly?

Venus:
Oh its nothing. Shall we get on with the interview then, sexy?

Jessica:
(Sexy?)...Alright. First of all, it seems that this season, you have claimed a position in Bracket 6. How do you feel about that?

Venus:
I'm extremely thrilled and grateful that Poison is receiving the recognition it deserves. Poison is a very elegant type, you know. But I do have to admit that it does pressure me a little bit since I'll have to prove my battling abilities in every battle since I'm a Bracket 6 leader and all. Nevertheless I hope my challengers enjoy their battles with me and I hope I can have some nice fun too.

Jessica:
We had some new Leaders joining this season, and said farewell to a couple of old Leaders. Anyone that catch your attention?

Venus:
All of them - including yourself dear - look very attractive. It's a compliment! As for catching my attention.. I'm not too sure. It might be a little hard to believe but I don't open my heart that easily. It's simple really - if they hate me, I don't bother to like them. It would be nice to get along with them all though

Jessica:
I see. By the way, can I ask something personal?

Venus:
Sure honey. Do you want my number?

Jessica:
No... I was wondering about those costumes on the wall. What are they for?

Venus:
Oh those? Well lets just say they are related to a job of mine. A hobby, you could say!

Jessica:
Could you be a little more detailed? What sort of job is it?

Venus:
You might know in due time dear. After all, a secret is what makes a woman, a woman.

That was definitely my scariest encounter yet! Venus is shrouded in mystery, though. I do wonder if all her secrets will come to light one day? Well, if they do you can count on me to bring attention to them! 

We have just one last leader to reveal, and that is the champion. By this point it can only be one person and I'm sure you know who, but I'll be revealing them and conducting an interview with them regardless! Until next time!

XOXO

Jessica and Mr. Wiggles