S3 Leader Reveals

Joker

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, hello! Jessica and Mr. Wiggles reporting for duty! This time around we're bringing you the final leader reveal of season 3! That's right, it's finally time to unveil the champion! While it may come as no surprise to anyone, cue the dramatic drum roll...! The champion of season 3 iiiiisssss:

Spoiler

ngSAH0SdFL6St19g_gfx6c8OYAqK0A0GvrEPdHQeEKqWgqucbzgGmY4ALLCRifXN1En9bqU1X9thN3toxwzD1uSwociPmFtzJKY4SetNOp89UEpzwvg3HFJVqePThfub5F8ZnDTr

OLIVER!

Oliver is a master of the flying type and holder of the

Fujita Badge.png Fujita badge, and when I say master I mean it. He's really good! If you make it to him you'll no doubt face your hardest challenge yet. Ubers excluded, Oliver has access to any Legendary Pokemon he wants that shares his type, and unlike last season he doesn't have to stick with it. He is free to choose in any battle! In addition to that he is also permitted to use Mega Pokemon that lose the flying type. An example being Mega Charizard X. Lastly, since Oliver is the champion you're not permitted to use Retry tokens against him. So if you lose that's it until the next time he's on! However, you're free to use any move tokens you may have left. Just keep in mind that Oliver is allowed to change a move too, or even the battle format! Now that we have all the details out of the way, it's time for an interview!

Spoiler

Jessica- The twins sure do have a fancy place to call home, and these plants are lovely.

???- Yeah, my loser sister is good for something at least.

Jessica- Oh, hello Oliver! I'm surprised you're on time. Ready for your interview?

Oliver- Yeah, whatever. Make it quick. I have scrubs to prepare for.

Jessica- Well since you mentioned your challengers. Is there anyone that can challenge you now/close to challenging you that you've taken an interest in?

Oliver- Not really. They're all pretty lame.

Jessica- Oh? Not even Shinyrio? He has done pretty well this season. He has beaten most leaders in a single attempt and only one has beaten him twice. You're not worried about him?

Oliver- Nah. He may have had a good run but I'll show him what a real battle is.

Jessica- You sound confident at least. Lets travel back in time, though! Season 2 ended with a big bang, but we never really got to ask your thoughts about your challengers then. Any battles you enjoyed or challengers you thought tough?

Oliver- I enjoyed beating them all several times. Who was the guy with a Hariyama? The last battle with him was actually pretty close. I guess that one was fun.

Jessica- Hmm. I don't know who you're talking about! Anyway, let's shift topics. Last season your relationship with your sister started off badly but it was getting progressively better. How is your relationship with Olivia now?

Oliver- She's less annoying, and stronger. I can respect the effort. 

Jessica- Any thoughts on her dating Erwin?

Oliver- She's going out with that loser? Makes sense. I always thought he was sleeping in our yard because he's a failure of a comedian and homeless.

Jessica- That's...brutal. A-Anyway. We don't know much about you other than you're good at what you do. Do you have any hobbies? What about friends?

Oliver- I fly planes and play video games when I'm not stomping scrubs. I hang out with Jasper and Ken occasionally.

Jessica- Oh? Interesting. You know Jasper did mention you had a soft side for birds. Care to elabo-

Oliver- Shut it.

Jessica- Ouch. Okay, you listed video games among your hobbies? I believe Jayde has a passion for games too. Do you two play together?

Oliver- Yeah. We do. She's really good, but not better than me.

Jessica- That's odd. She showed us a video of you storming off in a fit of rage after losing to her in... Smash Bros?

Oliver- ... We're done here. Staraptor, lets go.

Jessica- WAIT! What about your friendship with Jasper and Ken?! You mentioned being friends with them! Oliver?! OLIVER! I need details!

Oliver- We're just friends. Later scrub. 

Jessica- Sigh. I guess I'll just have to press him or those guys later. 

And that's that! You guys can catch him every Saturday and Sunday! This has been your final leader reveal!

XOXO

Jessica and Mr. Wiggles