What up!

Sprout

I came on for help as I just started playing Reborn and wow it is tough. Also, I wanted to play with all of the games here and maybe share my own when it's ready.

About me... there's not much to say. I'm a uni student, and mostly enjoy writing and theatre. And Pokemon, of course. Glad to be here. :)

What up friend. A couple pointers for Reborn since you are new. 1.soft resetting is your friend. If a pokemon is going to be apart of your final squad, in reborn its essential to have a favorable nature. You will notice down the line that gym leaders pokemons are fast and hit hard due to terrain. 2. to enjoy the full experience of this game, it is recommended that for gym leaders rivals or any other major battle, you have your battle style set to Set. 3. Pokemon in the past you may have deemed unworthy can really get you through the early stages of this game until you have a squad you really like. i.e. technician kricketune with furry cutter is amazing until around level 30.  And my last tip, T.Ms are virtually non existent in reborn, so be sure to take to bulbapedia to take advantage of breeding egg moves(gen 6 breeding). Good luck and have fun. If you have any questions, Im on here often and have completed 20 runs with completely different teams. Welcome to reborn, the best Pokemon game, fanmade or not, ever created.