Best starter for normal mode?

Luigui0729

Hello everyone! This is my first post.

Anyways, let's get right into the news, 

I am about to start playing rejuvenation in normal mode and, as the title suggests, I need help choosing a starter that's good.

From what I have seen, the best ones are Snivy and Totodile, but I don't know wich one to choose... Both are pretty good, but wich one is better than the other one? And why? Is there a better starter than Snivy and/or Totodile?

Sorry for the lots of questions. I just really need help :(. Thanks for the help! :D 

Edited by Luigui0729

There are two preferable starters. The first is Blaziken, which can crush souls with Bulk Up and Speed Boost. The second one is Primerina, as it has great bulk, a great type, and a diverse move pool.  Either way, most starters can put in work (except for Meganium, because lol).

Also, welcome! Your profile picture is really cool!

3 hours ago, seki108 said:

I'm pretty sure Piplup's evo is worse, since we don't even have Ice Beam and Scald yet.....

Or STAB Flash Cannon. The best we can work with is friggin' Metal Claw, a physical set.

The most OP starters are definitely Speed Boost Blaziken and Protean Greninja. Contrary Serperior and Eruption Typhlosion are also pretty broken starters.

If you're trying to look for strong starters that don't break the game too much, I'd suggest Iron fist Infernape, it's really cool!

How about you try the starter randomizer?

Edited by RedAlert

10 hours ago, davihouben93 said:

and what about jangmo o whats your opinion about that

I like jangmo-o, but it has very low chance to appear in the Starter Randomizer and I dont want to spend a long time inside the starter room.

Also, thanks everyone for the help! I really appreciate it!