Reveal hidden contents

Maybe

Reveal hidden contents

No, it wasn't me

Reveal hidden contents

Obviously

HAHA!! @Jess must be jealous hearing this :D 

Edited by Satoshi

I didn't beat Julia, Florinia, Corey, Shelly, Shade, Kiki, Radomus and Samson on the first try in my first run. But, in my second run, I wrecked everyone on the first try. Also defeated Solaris without great strategies. Maybe I learnt something about fields after all.

16 minutes ago, BRS swag said:

I didn't beat Julia, Florinia, Corey, Shelly, Shade, Kiki, Radomus and Samson on the first try in my first run. But, in my second run, I wrecked everyone on the first try. Also defeated Solaris without great strategies. Maybe I learnt something about fields after all.

Solaris and his level 75 Garchomp can't be defeated without a strategy. Maybe you didn't consider it to be great while it was...

How did you defeat him?

1 minute ago, Jess said:

Solaris and his level 75 Garchomp can't be defeated without a strategy. Maybe you didn't consider it to be great while it was...

How did you defeat him?

Whenever I'm doing a regular run, I always catch a Pokemon with Sturdy, Common Candy it down to where its HP is 21 or less, but a bunch of Potions and hope his Garchomp doesn't burn me with its Fire Fang. xD I knwo you weren't asking me but I just wanted to share my strategy. xD

Just now, Awesome_One said:

Whenever I'm doing a regular run, I always catch a Pokemon with Sturdy, Common Candy it down to where its HP is 21 or less, but a bunch of Potions and hope his Garchomp doesn't burn me with its Fire Fang. xD I knwo you weren't asking me but I just wanted to share my strategy. xD

Still a strategy! I've always got a clause on not using too many healing items, so I'd not do that, but it IS a way of defeating him.

In my Original run, I just took my L vs Solaris and embraced it... It caught me so much off guard that I couldn't even complain about that!

4 hours ago, Jess said:

Still a strategy! I've always got a clause on not using too many healing items, so I'd not do that, but it IS a way of defeating him.

In my Original run, I just took my L vs Solaris and embraced it... It caught me so much off guard that I couldn't even complain about that!

Used the same strategy (focus sash+reversal from Heracross) to beat Arceus.
But in my original run I used my Golem with sturdy and after 3 earthquakes the ceiling collapsed :D  

Edited by Satoshi

2 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

Used the same strategy (focus sash+counter from Heracross) to beat Arceus.
But in my original run I used my Golem with sturdy and after 3 earthquakes the ceiling collapsed :D  

Wait, does Arceus have Physical moves? Thought Judgement is Special...

Just now, Satoshi said:

Sorry, i didn't see what i was writing. Not counter, i used reversal :P 

Ohhhhhh, another OP combo, yes! Reversal is quite scary when you're at 1 HP... What's its power then, 150?