Pokemon Rejuvenation v9 Randomizer

Smooge

16 minutes ago, whomst'd've'n't said:

What you could do is get a dupe shiny and just change it into a Skitty.
I'm not really good at scripting at all, so i have no idea how i could even fix that issue, the only reason i made this is because it was surprisingly simple to do and i knew some would enjoy it.
Also i would update this to the newest patch but at this point I'm just gonna wait until a new version.

And how would one change it into a skitty? Does the randomize button work for that, is it just that you can't encounter it?

And if possible, could you also make the shiny rate up to at least 5%?

Because I think 1% is still too low, I can't seem to find anymore shinies except for the 1 I found at the beginning, and I've been searching for over 3 hours, while everything was sped up

Edited by DarkDaemonSpade

It's there any chance to remove "randomize" button and only get random battles in grass? And, there is any chance to remove all legendaries from the roll? I'd like to do by myself but I'm not programmer :( just asking dont be mad for this questions.

I'm playing with a friend and want random monster but randomize button is a bitchy :3

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey sorry for the late reply, I'm not going to be updating this until v11, so it would be better to wait until then! I'm also going to release one for Reborn alongside it, for those who want to try either of them.

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/9/2018 at 6:10 AM, whomst'd've'n't said:

Hey sorry for the late reply, I'm not going to be updating this until v11, so it would be better to wait until then! I'm also going to release one for Reborn alongside it, for those who want to try either of them.

Oh, came to see, if randomizer coming back and got the answer. Hope you didn't change your mind. %)

Saw this and just wanted to show interest if you do decide to update for V11. Also, is there any chance of an option/alternate download version that would result in disabling the randomization of trainer teams? When I did a random run of Insurgence, all the trainers and wild Pokemon were randomized and it was somewhat of a letdown to watch a normally Rayquaza-wielding trainer toss out Pichu. I'd rather fight the normal Intense-mode Reju trainers with my random team than go up against random, unbalanced trainers that might end up having their own battlefield defeat them.

If this isn't possible or would be too much work, I understand and will still gratefully use the mod, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

5 hours ago, 0ris said:

Also, is there any chance of an option/alternate download version that would result in disabling the randomization of trainer teams?

Yes i'll be updating this when I find the time, and I already went ahead and disabled the randomizer at Rift Fights and such so those battles will not be randomized and will retain their difficulty. I suppose I can throw in an option without random trainers, but it's probably just gonna be an NPC that toggles it.

• Upvote 1