Pokemon Rejuvenation v9 Randomizer

Smooge

2 minutes ago, lifesapity said:

Yea I just renamed my old save file so it wouldn't be overwritten, opened the randomised version of the game and started a new game.

Can I use someone old save file to do this?

5 hours ago, END said:

i can't randomize wild pokemon and trainer pokemon .-. pls help

v.png

Where did you find a yungoos?

Also i what will happen if use the randomizer on my current save file

11 minutes ago, Rabbna said:

Where did you find a yungoos?

Also i what will happen if use the randomizer on my current save file

I think he fight with a trainer ;)

Edited by Sayia

15 hours ago, END said:

i can randomize my starter but wild pokemon and trainer's pokemon aren't .-.

In the download there is a file Called Map001 or something like that, make sure that you replaced the map001 that was already in the Data Folder.
The new map has the event that triggers the randomizer switch as soon as you start the game.

• Upvote 1

Hey, thanks so much for making this. 

Just one question: is it possible to have a save file for a randomizer game and a normal version of rejuvenation on the same computer? i created a copy of all the rejuvenation files and replaced one copy with the randomizer stuff, but i also want to be able to play the normal game alongside the randomized. Both versions keep saving to the same save file, is there a way to change that for the randomized version?

You have to go to my documents/saved games/Pokemon rejuv and make and rename game.rxdata to something else then it will let you start a new game, when you want to switch back rename the new one and change the old one back to the orig name.

48 minutes ago, lifesapity said:

You have to go to my documents/saved games/Pokemon rejuv and make and rename game.rxdata to something else then it will let you start a new game, when you want to switch back rename the new one and change the old one back to the orig name.

Oh right, I remember doing something like this for Reborn as well a while back. It looks like a pain to keep going back and forth like that though, but there's probably not another way right? 

Thanks for your help, appreciate it.

3 hours ago, whomst'd've'n't said:

In the download there is a file Called Map001 or something like that, make sure that you replaced the map001 that was already in the Data Folder.
The new map has the event that triggers the randomizer switch as soon as you start the game.

so...i have to restart my game ? cause i replaced the file but it still not randomize .-. 

2 hours ago, END said:

so...i have to restart my game ? cause i replaced the file but it still not randomize .-. 

Unfortunately, yep =/.
Although, another thing you can do is drop your save file here, and I'll go in and enable them manually and then send it back to you.

Amazing job, with this the game is more fun! 

EDIT: Btw, where can report the Celesteela's stats? Because they're wrong (Sp. Def and Speed) and I'm interested in do a monotype team

Edited by Atsunaga