Pokemon Rejuvenation v9 Randomizer

Smooge

2 hours ago, Sceptilespy said:

Nothing is different except for the "randomize" button.

Did you start a new file or are you on an already existing one? If its a new file, make SURE you replaced the Scripts and Map001 file in the data folder with the ones you downloaded.

17 hours ago, whomst'd've'n't said:

Did you start a new file or are you on an already existing one? If its a new file, make SURE you replaced the Scripts and Map001 file in the data folder with the ones you downloaded.

I put the Scripts and stuff on an already existing file. So that's probably it.

On 6/26/2017 at 0:54 PM, Anthony810 said:

Oh yeah speaking of Randomize button.... I noticed there is a Blank Option when randomizing a pokemon in Party.

Yeah thats just me being bad at scripting =] clicking on it does nothing so its all good lol.

I do find it odd how everybody the same pokemon on an existing file when I added it the first time. lol Hopefully you get the PBS so we get an updated version of it. Because Melia without her shiny Togepi makes me sad ;-;

1 hour ago, DarkDreamerLuna said:

Smog is bad. Trust me. He's Really really bad at pokemon. He's lucky he gets crits. He is good at coding tho

All of these statements are false.

Edited by whomst'd've'n't

7 hours ago, Jose_cueva said:

I have a problem when i try to download the randomizer. It gives me only one RAR file, and i see that you are saying that it's a file. This is the file that I tend to get when i download it.

Rejuvenation Randomizer.rar

The files are inside that RAR file. You need WinRAR to open it xD its free

22 hours ago, Chinchou said:

Wow thanks for this! I'm gonna enjoy this.

Is the shiny chance the same as Rejuv normally and everything? :)

Yep! Last I saw it was 1/700 or something around that :)

Soooo... i was playing with randomizer and it worked really good. But then i applied patch and randomizer has been turned off for some unknown reason o_o. Anyway to restore randomization to my save file or i have to start again?

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, kmatt23553 said:

I really need help, I have no idea how to download the randomizer, it always saves as an internet explorer file and idk what to do from there. Please help me? Maybe step by step? something that will help?

You need to download WinRAR, once you have that you can open the file you download and then drag the files into the data folder

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2017 at 4:41 PM, whomst'd've'n't said:

I have created a fully functioning randomizer for this game.
If you replace your files with the ones you can download here, all Pokemon you find in the grass, AND all trainer Pokemon will be COMPLETELY randomized!
This is for people who have already completed the game but want to play it again, but this time just a lot differently.
This can also be for people who LOVE doing Randomized Nuzlockes like I do ;)

What this randomizer CAN'T do:
*Randomize trainer EV's/IV's, Items, or Nature. This means that trainers that have items or EV's for a Pokemon thats supposed to be in their party, will still have those same items and EV's for the one that replaces it in the randomizer.
*Randomize Gift Pokemon. This means that all Pokemon that are given from events will not be randomized, including your starter. However, I have added a solution to this which I will explain below.
*Keep track of trainers randomized teams. This means if you battle someone twice, they will have different Pokemon than what they had the first time. For example, losing to Venam and then fighting her again will make her have a different team than the first battle.
*Audino Trainers. Unless you get 531 out of a 1 in 802 roll 3 times in a row, Audino trainers will not be a thing. If you do manage this however... Please buy a lottery ticket and send it to me.
*Randomize anything other than Trainers and Pokemon. I have no idea how to do this, nor do I know if it's even possible. maybe one day but don't count on it.

Since Gift Pokemon can't be randomized when you receive them, I have added a mod that was created by Waynolt, that normally would let you change/randomize your starter into whatever you want. (It was created for Reborn, but I changed it a bit to make it work here.)
I have tinkered with this a bit, and now in your Party screen there is a new option called "Randomize".
Pressing Randomize will take you to a new dialogue box asking if you're sure you want to randomize, just in case you press it by accident, so you wont lose whatever mon you had.
Pressing Randomize again will change that Pokemon into the 1 out of 801 Pokemon that can be chosen from it.
Screenshot_19.png.ed2776a18c5af8fb4f965ddb8ba10144.png
Now you might be wondering, "but theres 802 pokemon why can it only select 801?". Well, that's because of the way it was scripted for Reborn. There has to be an "Unavailable mons list" because of Reborns Online feature, so I had to make at least 1 Pokemon unavailable or else the game just yelled at me and told me it wouldnt work. There's probably a way to fix this, but I have no idea how because I'm not really good at scripting.
As for the Pokemon that was put on this list? Skitty. Sorry if you like Skitty but I figured that it would be one of the most useless Pokemon to use in a Randomizer, sooooo... 

But without further ado, here it is. (You might need to be logged in in order to download it.)
Rejuvenation Randomizer.rar v1.1, Big bug fixed.

How to install:
1. Download the files (YOU NEED WINRAR TO OPEN THE DOWNLOAD, IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO DO THAT THEN HERES THE LINK: http://www.win-rar.com/download.html?&L=0 the download you're looking for is the big download button near the top middle of the page.)
2. Drag those files into your Data folder for Rejuvenation
3. Click yes when it asks to replace
4. Open the game and enjoy!

Also, there is no dialogue that tells you that the randomizer is on.
Basically the game just turns on 2 switches right after you choose the difficulty you want to play on.
Those switches turn on the randomized wild Pokemon and the randomized trainer Pokemon.

But yeah that's about it. If you guys have any feedback or any issues please either PM me or say it in this thread =]. Have fun!

there is only 3 files from me is that normal? i dont know anything about randomizers btw

6 hours ago, shmurda said:

there is only 3 files from me is that normal? i dont know anything about randomizers btw

Yup it is normal. You have to put it in the Data folder for it to work. Click 'replace' when it asks for replacing.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Xenoic said:

image.png.988a47bc696fed0d74daa77dee14d4f6.png

I get this error everytime i try to enter the Chrisola Hotel in East Gearen.

I would fix this, but im actually not home right now... And i might not be for a while. Theres a strong hurricane thats coming for the east coast, and if worst comes to worst i wont have a house to live in for a month or two.

17 hours ago, whomst'd've'n't said:

I would fix this, but im actually not home right now... And i might not be for a while. Theres a strong hurricane thats coming for the east coast, and if worst comes to worst i wont have a house to live in for a month or two.

Hey man, prioritize living, what i got here is a firstworld problem

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, DarkDaemonSpade said:

Couldn't you have chosen a pokemon other than one that requires breeding to miss out on, I'm trying to get all pokemon shiny, and even with the increased shiny chance, takes a long time to breed and hatch, to hope for a shiny

What you could do is get a dupe shiny and just change it into a Skitty.
I'm not really good at scripting at all, so i have no idea how i could even fix that issue, the only reason i made this is because it was surprisingly simple to do and i knew some would enjoy it.
Also i would update this to the newest patch but at this point I'm just gonna wait until a new version.