Pokemon Rejuvenation v9 Randomizer

Smooge

59 minutes ago, 3vilwolf said:

Is there any way to use this while you have a file currently saved? I tried to add it to my game with a file already saved, and it didn't work. Is there any fix to this or do I have to start the game over?

You gotta start a new game, you can rename your current save file to something else to prevent losing the data.

5 hours ago, 3vilwolf said:

@whomst'd've'n't where would i find the save file? I've looked in my Windows (C:) or my Local Disk (C:) folder as well as the actual Pokemon Rejuvination file itself. Whats the name of the file and where would I find it? Sorry to be bothering you with this.

You you have to go to local disk C==>users==>your username ===>saved games===> Pokemon rejuvenation   

There you'll find a file at the extreme bottom named game.rxdata. Just copy it and place it somwhere safe.

Edited by rayyan

So what is the deal with mega pokemon exactly? Because I had a Mega Mewtwo X that I got by randomizing a gift pokemon, got into a battle with it, saved, did some story stuff, and when I checked again, it was normal. Either way I still have a Mewtwo so I'm not all that mad about it, just curious about how this randomizer deals with this kind of stuff.

EDIT: I did a bit of testing, randomizing a pokemon until I got another mega, and at the end of the fight the mega reverts back to normal, which makes sense, but it still sucks.

Edited by spectres123

13 hours ago, spectres123 said:

So what is the deal with mega pokemon exactly? Because I had a Mega Mewtwo X that I got by randomizing a gift pokemon, got into a battle with it, saved, did some story stuff, and when I checked again, it was normal. Either way I still have a Mewtwo so I'm not all that mad about it, just curious about how this randomizer deals with this kind of stuff.

EDIT: I did a bit of testing, randomizing a pokemon until I got another mega, and at the end of the fight the mega reverts back to normal, which makes sense, but it still sucks.

...I actually didnt know that could happen. 

On 07/06/2017 at 10:41 PM, whomst'd've'n't said:

How to install:
1. Download the files
2. Drag those files into your Data folder for Rejuvenation
3. Click yes when it asks to replace
4. Open the game and enjoy!

are you sure you really did all of this ? 

It's not working.... I don't know if I'm doing something wrong.... The konficuration file in the downloaded folder, does that also go into the data folder? I did do that, but.... I don't know. Maybe it's just me.

45 minutes ago, Kanne85 said:

Its working now. Is it compatible with casual mode? Because this time I choose normal.

It has to be, the randomize function in your party screen doesnt have anything to do with difficulty mode, just the script and the active mods file. So something went wrong there.

Yes. Since I can't randomize the PBS files specifically, basically it just takes the opponents pokemon and picks a number between 1-802, and then sends it out. So everytime you fight them will be different.

got to fight a zekrom lvl 3 and my celesteela lvl 6 or 7 got ko'd by dragon rage..........:-(

Edited by BRS swag

That is how it should work. The only difference is that you may have a chance to get a different forme of Pokemon like Black/White Kyurem for instance those formes are perm.... and formes like Primal Groudon and Primal Kyorge as well as Mega Evolved only stay the one battle. I tested that theory out.