• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Cool Girl said:

I vote to Eliminate - Sailboat

Same.

Eliminate - Sailboat

Edited by HUEnd
Decided to type my vote instead of quoting it

I'll hold my vote back for a little bit, but if we don't get an answer from S. Paul soon, I will have to vote for someone and currently I have two people that I am considering: S. Paul and sailboat.

wow of all people who will gonna eliminate me it is you @Anstane? Well even though I'm late I'll gonna plunge you and @S.paul to the darkness then.

Vote: Abstain

Regards,

Psychic- bp 90, 180 SE, 45 NE, 135 STAB.

9 hours ago, HongaarseBeer said:

Well, assuming S.paul isn't lying, I retract my vote!

This leaves me with two targets. However, I simply can't decide

Euhm, you got eliminated last night, you can't vote I'm afraid :( 

EDIT: Wait, wait wait. If S.paul reveals who he visited, we will know that person's role. S.paul, did you visit someone that was either a criminal or neutral? If so, you should tell us, for we will sacrifice you. If you die, that person will have his role revealed and that is useful information. Unless I'm missing something, then please let me know

First night the psychic visited me @sailboat.

I always chose to visit HUEnd whether he is a criminal or innocent.

My elimination is guaranteed now @S.paul. all i can tell you is that don't reveal what i told you. Im telling you now you and anstane's message purpose are different. One of them is a trap. Also, with my elimination no one will be drawing everyone's attention now. So be very careful on what you'll reveal.

P.s. if you're really an innocent please figure out if i won thr bet ok? Although ironically even the innocent sounds like they wanna sac you. All i can say is gl

It is really unfair :o You all should abstain from voting him :( 

At least Now I can say that one of them is Criminal. @sailboat

16 minutes ago, sailboat said:

My elimination is guaranteed now @S.paul. all i can tell you is that don't reveal what i told you. Im telling you now you and anstane's message purpose are different. One of them is a trap. Also, with my elimination no one will be drawing everyone's attention now. So be very careful on what you'll reveal.

P.s. if you're really an innocent please figure out if i won thr bet ok? Although ironically even the innocent sounds like they wanna sac you. All i can say is gl

I won't reveal your message. 

And I will be using the hints/clues you sent me.

Night Two

Current Voting Board: [6 are required to vote someone]

Sailboat [6] - Twin Aero [6], Hongaarse Beer [6], Fair Family [7], Lykos Hand [3], Anstane [4], HUEnd [2]

Fair Family [1] - S. Paul [9]

Not Voted [3] - , Another Retired Shipper [2], Sailboat [6], Hycrox [2]

The parenthesis beside your name designates your post count for this Day Phase. The requirement per Day Phase is at least 2 posts. Missing this requirement for two Day Phases will mean instant elimination. 

The second Day in the Game of Death was quite exciting, well, to Monsieur Fate's perspective at least. The mages begun discussing their thoughts; some of them had wanted to address the silence of Twin Aero in the previous Day, beginning with Sailboat's accusation that Twin Aero was faking silence. Others chose to take the side of Sailboat while others chose to see that Megagun did silence Twin Aero. Whether this was true or not, the mages were still lost, unable to find someone to blame or see as a criminal.

The discussion was silent for a while as most mages chose to withheld potential information which could turn the tables around on someone to blame. Well, Monsieur Fate thought that the mages may have reservations to share information which could potentially get them killed at this stage of the game.

Finally, the blaming turned to S. Paul who apparently voted for Fair Family, one who self-voted in the first day. This seemed to be a suspicious action, considering that he had done this the previous day as well. Others joined this bandwagon, calling on their own instincts to guide them. However, everything was turned over when S. Paul claimed to be the Oracle. This seemed believable and everyone retracted their own votes against him, and turned to the next suspicious person, this was Sailboat.

Sailboat got majority of the votes; though he had tried to save himself, it was too late, the people had casted their votes and sealed his fate, his tragic, oh tragic fate. 

Monsieur Fate called on Sailboat, "Do you wish to share any last words, Sailboat?"

"Yes. Indeed, I'd like to share much." Sailboat approached the front of the crowd and began speaking. "I am the innocent and good Psychic, one who has sent messages to a few entities here, giving you a little of my help and my intentions, but I suppose, I have not been believed by some of my message's recipients, choosing to betray me instead. Well, I suppose my claims and my statements seemed outrageous to you, in fact, suspicious to most of you, but I have only shared my opinion, my honest opinion, and you have voted me out for my remarks and my comments. It is okay though; I accept my incoming execution... I have been expecting to either be executed or killed in the previous days and I have long acknowledged that this was going to happen sooner or later. Thank you for being with me these previous days. I am grateful for having been alive for at least a few hours in this Game of Death. All I ask is that you choose to be wise these coming days and nights. Analyze the events that have happened thus far, and see to it that you find the evil mages before they get you all. I am the odd one, the one who stuck out the most, and in my exit, I hope you find the real odd ones, the ones that bear ill intent upon your lives. That is all, Monsieur Fate. I am ready for the execution."

"Well then, disappear into dust." Monsieur Fate pointed to Sailboat, and he disappeared, all traces of him gone.

Some mages were filled with remorse, their sadness due to lynching someone innocent, but some had different ideas.... they thought instead to honor Sailboat's sacrifice and avenge his death by finding out the real guilty parties in this Game of Death.

And so, the night approached once more. Perhaps this night was gonna be a bloody one.

Sailboat is dead. He was the good Psychic.

======

Night Two has begun. It will last for 24 hours. Send in your Night Actions via PM. Don't forget that there will be no commenting on the thread during the phase.

======
Magic and Curses! Another Mafia Game Cast

Monsieur Divergent as your Game Moderator/Host
S. Paul as ???
Lykos Hand as ???
Hongaarse Beer as ???
Jace Stormkirk as Blue Mage [Killed N0]
Twin Aero as ???
HUEnd as ???
Another Retired Shipper as ???
Megagun as Silencer [Lynched D1]
Hycrox as ???
Fair Family as ???
Cool Girl as Scholar [Killed N1]
Sailboat as Psychic [Lynched D2]
Anstane as ???

Day Three

"Ku ku ku. The Psychic's execution worked well for us, it seems." One of the evil mages laughed in the dark corner of the room they were in. "Well, we couldn't afford to have one of us taken again, so that votation ended in that Sailboat's tragic death."

"Sure. We're not gonna lose now, aren't we?" His companion replied, looking at his wristwatch at the same time. "Time to enact our plans, isn't it?"

"Let's get going then! I'm kinda excited." The two evil mages left the room, their plans ready to put to use.

=====

Hycrox was at the mansion's infirmary, checking out the infirmary's array of medicine and equipment. He had been enamored with these materials ever since his stay in the Mansion of Despair, and he thought of bringing some of these along with him when he was to leave the Mansion, after they, the good mages, fimd out the evil ones.

"Tragic, isn't it?" A voice from behind him called. "That you won't be getting out of here alive."

"Who is it?" Hycrox looked to his back. He saw the Nightshade, in all his great glory, baring his Dark Tome. "Damn, you think you got me, eh? Well, I won't fall down as easily as the other two."

Hycrox lunged at the Nightshade, taking out his Staff. "Surrender or die!"

"Unfortunately, you're the White Mage, aren't you?" The Nightshade smirked, his eyes looking down on Hycrox. "Too bad you can't hit me back."

"Tartarus!" The Nightshade yelled and Hycrox was cast into the dark confines of the Underworld. "Ku ku ku. Another of the colored mages out. That went well." 

"Oh, did it?" A voice told the Nightshade from behind.

"Wha-" The Nightshade turned to his back, clearly surprised at the remark sent to him. He calmed his expression in an instant. "You thought to imitate what I did, surprising me just as I did Hycrox? Well, such a shame, I wasn't surprised."

"Yes, you were." The person spoke up, his eyes glaring at the Nightshade. "Who would have thought that our dear HUEnd was the Mastermind after all of all these killings?"

"Mhm... I'd have to admit that your accusation is ridiculous. I am the Black Mage, keeper of Justice." HUEnd grinned a bit at the mage in front of him.

"Such a silly lie. You're talking to the Black Mage himself." The Black Mage smirked, his teeth showing a bit. "And you're going down. Thundaga!"

HUEnd taken aback by what the Black Mage said, failed to move away in time and was hit roughly by the Thundaga Spell. "You won't get away with this! Agartha!"

The Black Mage easily avoided his attacked and retailiated almost immediately. "Checkmate. FIRAGA!"

=====

"Oh ho ho ho ho, yesterday was quite active, wasn't it?" Monsieur Fate told the mages whom he gathered at the infirmary. "We've got two deaths last night. One, the good White Mage, and two, our dear Nightshade. I wonder how the Dark Seer will act this time, him being all alone.... Let the Day Phase begin!"

"Dang. I won't lose. Not now." The Dark Seer muttered from behind. "There are 5 of them innocent and 1 who is neutral. It will take me long, but challenge accepted."

Hycrox is dead. He was the good White Mage.

HUEnd is dead. He was the evil Nightshade.

======

Day Three has begun. It will last for 48 hours. Begin discussing about the Night's events, who are possible Evil mages, and share your ideas! Start voting someone out as well.

Number of people required to vote in Day Three: Four out of Seven

======
Magic and Curses! Another Mafia Game Cast

Monsieur Divergent as your Game Moderator/Host
S. Paul as ???
Lykos Hand as ???
Hongaarse Beer as ???
Jace Stormkirk as Blue Mage [Killed N0]
Twin Aero as ???
HUEnd as Nightshade [Killed N2]
Another Retired Shipper as ???
Megagun as Silencer [Lynched D1]
Hycrox as White Mage [Killed N2]
Fair Family as ???
Cool Girl as Scholar [Killed N1]
Sailboat as Psychic [Lynched D2]
Anstane as ???

Edited by Monsieur Divergent

Well, HuEnd you deserve this for killing our White mage.

We won't let the another evil one to go either.

I was right enough to visit you on two consecutive nights.

Spoiler

Why don't we reveal our role of course who are innocent to kill the last one?

Well, As you all know I am the Oracle. :) 

We won't let the crminal dark seer to win.

9 minutes ago, FairFamily said:

Well I aggree with the sentiment of S.Paul I'm the Clairvoyant. What I have seen however I will keep to myself for just a little longer.

Thank you for agreeing with me the *Clairvoyant* :D 

Now I can think of someone being a criminal :P 

Edited by S.paul

Well, if Fairfamily isn't the back void (which I thought at some point, for he voted for himself), my suspicion for that role shifts solely to Amine.

Then there are two suspects for criminals (according to me at least): Anstane or Lykoshand.

Also, goodbye HUEnd. You might be missed by your colleague

And goodbye Hycrox, you died too young

32 minutes ago, HongaarseBeer said:

Well, if Fairfamily isn't the back void (which I thought at some point, for he voted for himself), my suspicion for that role shifts solely to Amine.

Then there are two suspects for criminals (according to me at least): Anstane or Lykoshand.

Also, goodbye HUEnd. You might be missed by your colleague

And goodbye Hycrox, you died too young

Why aren't you exposing your role?

Yeah i'm agree with S.Paul, i'm the Green Mage the roleblocker :)

Goodbye Hycrox, you were a good ally

And goodbye HUEnd, you really managed to hide yourself among the people I didn't think that you were one or the evil side

6 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Yeah i'm agree with S.Paul, i'm the Green Mage the roleblocker :)

Goodbye Hycrox, you were a good ally

And goodbye HUEnd, you really managed to hide yourself among the people I didn't think that you were one or the evil side

Thank you Green mage for agreeing with me ^_^ 

Certainly Hongarsee is a criminal!

Edited by S.paul

3 minutes ago, S.paul said:

Thank you Green mage for agreeing with me ^_^ 

Certainly Hongarsee is a criminal!

You're welcome Oracle :)

But we don't know the role of TwinAero and Anstane :/

Edited by LykosHand
grammatical error