[Game Over! GG] Magic and Curses! Another Mafia Game

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that clears up CoolGirl very easily...so, let's see...who do I vote for instead?

Let's go....because you have given no reason, not even the Random or bandwagon reasons.

Eliminate-Hycrox

Edited by Megagun

* Update *

Current Voting Board: [You still have 1 hour and 15 minutes; 7 are required to vote someone]

Megagun [4] - Hongaarse Beer [5], Lykos Hand [5], Anstane [3], Hycrox [2]

Another Retired Shipper [2] - Another Retired Shipper [3], S. Paul [10]

S. Paul [1] - HUEnd [3]

Hycrox [1] - Megagun [5]

Fair Family [1] - Fair Family [3]

Not Voted [3] - Cool Girl [1], Sailboat [2], Twin Aero [0]

The parenthesis beside your name designates your post count for this Day Phase. The requirement per Day Phase is at least 2 posts. Missing this requirement for two Day Phases will mean instant elimination. 

Also, as a reminder, if the number of people who voted someone doesn't reach the requirement, RNG will decide the elimination of someone who voted no one.

boy am i glad that i scrapped my plan. I mean even fairfamily went for himself. otherwise I would have 3 problems immediately.

Well i'll just vote for 

Eliminate: HUEnd

reason: i feel like I can strike a gold mine if I figure out who else charged the first night. Also, tide pissin

Night One

Current Voting Board: [7 are required to vote someone]

Megagun [4] - Hongaarse Beer [5], Lykos Hand [5], Anstane [3], Hycrox [2]

Another Retired Shipper [2] - Another Retired Shipper [3], S. Paul [10]

S. Paul [1] - HUEnd [3]

Hycrox [1] - Megagun [5]

Fair Family [1] - Fair Family [3]

HUEnd [1] - Sailboat [3]

Not Voted [2] - Cool Girl [1], Twin Aero [0]

The parenthesis beside your name designates your post count for this Day Phase. The requirement per Day Phase is at least 2 posts. Missing this requirement for two Day Phases will mean instant elimination. 

The Day Phase Discussion was relatively exciting. The mages' first course of action was to find out who murdered Jace Stormkirk, the Blue Mage, in the dead of night by petrification. But, they yielded no results in this regard. They turned to discuss who got roleblocked and who got visited. Most of the mages gave their remarks, but still majority of those were secretive on what they were doing at the dead of night. Of course, it was Day One after all and they could not afford to trust anyone just yet.

Two of those mages, Cool Girl and Twin Aero, remained silent for most of the discussion. The former, only participated near the end, while the latter remained silent. Perhaps he was silenced or perhaps he was faking silence? The mages have yet to find this out. 

Then, the mages started casting votes. Another Retired Shipper voted himself; for what reason, the mages were not enlightened. Megagun, another mage, called out Cool Girl and voted her, but this did not yield a bandwagon on Cool Girl's favor, instead, people voted him instead, 4 mages at that. Others chose random targets; they didn't have much information to go on after all.

"So, it appears a third of the votes went to our dear Megagun," Monsieur Fate told from a holographic projection from the fountain. "Is he guilty or is he innocent? Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun..."

"GUILTY!" Monsieur Fate announced. "Lucky for you, good mages. You successfully captured the Silencer. Any last words, Megagun?"

"Hey, scum, who did you silence during Night Zero?" One of the mages asked, anger apparent in his voice. He cared for the Blue Mage who died, after all.

"..." Megagun was silent. He did not respond to either Monsieur Fate or the mage.

"Hey, tell us!" "Please!" "Evil!" The other mages remarked to him.

"..." was Megagun's only response.

"I believe he cast Silence on himself when he realized he was to be executed." Another mage told. "Unfortunately, we won't yield any info from him."

"Damn him!" "Ugh..." "Such a pain." The mages told.

"Well, it appears he won't say anything." Monsieur Fate said. "So be it."

And Megagun, the Silencer, was cast to the Eternal Abyss.

Megagun is dead. He was the evil Silencer.

======

Night One has begun. It will last for 24 hours. Strictly no discussing in the thread during the Night Phase. Only send your Night Actions to me via PM.

======
Magic and Curses! Another Mafia Game Cast

Monsieur Divergent as your Game Moderator/Host
S. Paul as ???
Lykos Hand as ???
Hongaarse Beer as ???
Jace Stormkirk as Blue Mage
Twin Aero as ???
HUEnd as ???
Another Retired Shipper as ???
Megagun as Silencer
Hycrox as ???
Fair Family as ???
Cool Girl as ???
Sailboat as ???
Anstane as ???

So you were the evil silencer after all i'm disappointed son, and the reason i voted myself out last time is because we had no info and i didnt want to vote anyone out randomly also i thought since i havent eel visited/silenced you might vpte me out tbh

6 minutes ago, Another Retired Shipper said:

So you were the evil silencer after all i'm disappointed son, and the reason i voted myself out last time is because we had no info and i didnt want to vote anyone out randomly also i thought since i havent eel visited/silenced you might vpte me out tbh

*whispers*

Shhh, we aren't allowed to speak now

Day Two

The previous night, only a few of the mages decided to hole up in the bedrooms and concentrate on obtaining more magical power for themselves. Most of the other mages, though they stayed im their rooms for a time, chose to wander in the hallways of the great Mansion of Despair, and visit and investigate their fellow mages, some for good intentions while the others bore ill will.

Meanwhile, the evil mages were in a bind. They had lost their Silencer in the previous day's votation and execution. One of them remarked, "It is an irony. He was a Silencer yet he spoke too much."

The evil mages were not one to lose all determination, however. Sure, their plans would be harder to enact, but they would still victor over those goody two shoes mages. They won't allow them to win ever again. This was a battle they would not lose. 

They began to enact their plans for the night.

=====

Cool Girl was staying at the Mansion of Despair's grand library. The library was filled with thousands of books, placed in wooden bookshelves and arranged properly. Cool Girl sat at one of the tables. She was reading up on the History of the Kingdom of Magistelle, and it was the book she enjoyed the most out of everything she read earlier and yesterday. She decided that it was time to take out another book and approached one of the bookshelves in the far corner.

The evil mage was standing opposite of the bookshelf Cool Girl was in. He saw that Cool Girl had stood exactly where he wanted her to stand, and thus, he was ready to begin his plan for her death. He chanted, "Wingardium Leviosa!". The bookshelf floated a few feet from the ground for a few seconds before he sent it hurtling to Cool Girl who was standing half a meter away. Naturally, the other bookshelves fell in a Domino Effect.

The Scholar, the great investigator of truth, fell under the weight of the books she loved.

=====

Monsieur Fate woke up the mages in his Mansion once again. "Wake up and gather at the library, dear mages. ~"

The mages were met with shock when they saw the state of the library, bookshelves were fallen on the ground and books were scattered everywhere.

"Let's begin this immediately, shall we? ~" Monsieur Fate called out to the mages. "The victim is Cool Girl, the Scholar. The murder weapon are tons of books. Murderer is unknown. Let the Day Phase begin ~."

Cool Girl is dead. She was the good Scholar.

======

Day Two has begun. It will last for 48 hours. Begin discussing about the Night's events, who are possible Evil mages, and share your ideas! Start voting someone out as well.

Number of people required to vote in Day One: Six out of Ten

======
Magic and Curses! Another Mafia Game Cast

Monsieur Divergent as your Game Moderator/Host
S. Paul as ???
Lykos Hand as ???
Hongaarse Beer as ???
Jace Stormkirk as Blue Mage [Killed N0]
Twin Aero as ???
HUEnd as ???
Another Retired Shipper as ???
Megagun as Silencer [Lynched D1]
Hycrox as ???
Fair Family as ???
Cool Girl as Scholar [Killed N1]
Sailboat as ???
Anstane as ???

Also, warning to @Another Retired Shipper for commenting at Night... Next offenses will not be tolerated.

My thoughts:

All the people that voted for Megagun in the first elimination round aren't criminals, because why would criminals vote for their fellow criminal?

So that gets rid of Hycrox, Anstane, Lykoshand and me.

Now, Twinaero is also not a criminal, for he was silenced by Megagun. Why would criminals silence each other?

That leaves him out. Coolgirl died, so we now know that she's not a criminal.

If S.paul is a criminal, then Another retired shipper is not a criminal.

Now, if we know who got visited this night, we could distill who's not a criminal, for a criminal won't visit a criminal (I'm looking at the Dark Seer). Of course, there are more people that can be visited, but it gives us a general idea

That's it for now from me

THESE LIPS THAT WERE SHUT SHALL BE SILENT NO MORE.

Alas, regaining my speaking right and ridding ourselves of the Silencer is but a small victory at the cost of our Scholar. Which I believe should have stepped up yesterday to provide her investigation and to request white mage protection.

Since that leaves us little to work with, I would like to call in to question someone's seemingly clairvoyant ability to know that I've been silenced right at the start of the day.

Eliminate - sailboat

5 minutes ago, HongaarseBeer said:

My thoughts:

All the people that voted for Megagun in the first elimination round aren't criminals, because why would criminals vote for their fellow criminal?

So that gets rid of Hycrox, Anstane, Lykoshand and me.

Now, Twinaero is also not a criminal, for he was silenced by Megagun. Why would criminals silence each other?

That leaves him out. Coolgirl died, so we now know that she's not a criminal.

If S.paul is a criminal, then Another retired shipper is not a criminal.

Now, if we know who got visited this night, we could distill who's not a criminal, for a criminal won't visit a criminal (I'm looking at the Dark Seer). Of course, there are more people that can be visited, but it gives us a general idea

That's it for now from me

An interesting proposition but something i can't completely buy. I dunno why hycrox voted him out tbh. But what worries me is the crowd. We now know that the scholar is dead. Which means none of those bandwagons are actually out there to confirm allegiance of Megagun. The only one who is probably saw megagun was the clairvoyant. But then this is debatable. Also, nothing stops the criminals to toss away their comrade to hide their tracks. Which means actually i find only one of those bandwagons trustworthy probably one of em is the clairvoyant and used the opportunity to jump in. The others i dunno what to think just yet but i believe at least one of em is trouble.

12 minutes ago, TwinAero said:

THESE LIPS THAT WERE SHUT SHALL BE SILENT NO MORE.

Alas, regaining my speaking right and ridding ourselves of the Silencer is but a small victory at the cost of our Scholar. Which I believe should have stepped up yesterday to provide her investigation and to request white mage protection.

Since that leaves us little to work with, I would like to call in to question someone's seemingly clairvoyant ability to know that I've been silenced right at the start of the day.

Eliminate - sailboat

Ooooh! Interesting the first one to actually attack me is you. Are you sure you really want that? When i speak i have a plan and rn i have 65% chance to escape ya know? The other 35% is If im Negligent Enough but that won't happen. But my question still stands: were you really silenced? I mean mr.fate even said he tolerates fake silence ya know ;)

5 minutes ago, sailboat said:

Ooooh! Interesting the first one to actually attack me is you. Are you sure you really want that? When i speak i have a plan and rn i have 65% chance to escape ya know? The other 35% is If im Negligent Enough but that won't happen. But my question still stands: were you really silenced? I mean mr.fate even said he tolerates fake silence ya know ;)

Mhhhh in my opinion it must be him who has been silenced, also why he would did fake silence? Everyone commented except him.

@S.paul why you give a random vote? For now we have some clues. 

After we have some more clues.

I will change it :P 

1 minute ago, LykosHand said:

Mhhhh in my opinion it must be him who has been silenced, also why he would did fake silence? Everyone commented except him.

Faking silence means taking the risk of getting auto-eliminated for not meeting the daily post requirement, why would anyone do it on Day 1 when there is no benefit in keeping quiet? Or worse, getting voted out and unable to defend themselves less they break their act.
My vote isn't an accusation by any means, but I believe the habit of tossing out votes early, which can be changed anytime, is preferable than what happened to CG. No votes; No info.

Also S.Paul, you do realize there is a Black Void roaming about? Why are you so eager to vote people that selfvotes?

Edited by TwinAero
typo

6 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Because faking silence makes him look innocent , the silencer could be charging.

Just now, TwinAero said:

Faking silence means taking the risk of getting auto-eliminated for not meeting the daily post requirement, why would anyone do it on Day 1 when there is no benefit in keeping quiet? Or worse, getting voted out and unable to defend themselves less they break their act.
My vote isn't an accusation by any means, but I believe the habit of tossing out votes, which can be changed anytime, is preferable than what happened to CG. No votes; No info.

Also S.Paul, you do realize there is a Black Void roaming about? Why are you so eager to vote people that selfvotes?

Because there is chance of them being suspicious.

Gonna change it soon.....

1 minute ago, FairFamily said:

Because faking silence makes him look innocent , the silencer could be charging.

Charging so on the next day the Silencer can..... Silence two targets? Which proves that I faked because Silencer HAS to charge the night before?

I doubt TwinAero faked the silence. As he himself stated, what advantage would he have gotten by faking it day one? I guess technically he could have done it to avoid suspicion, but I doubt that, to be honest.

5 minutes ago, TwinAero said:

Charging so on the next day the Silencer can..... Silence two targets? Which proves that I faked because Silencer HAS to charge the night before?

Geez I said could be charging. You really got up on the wrong side of the bed. You should get some extra sleep.