Version 9 - The City of Mystery

Jan

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's a password you can give at the start of the game... I don't know where you'd find it in-game, that instead of skipping the boat, changes your sprite to her. One forum topic gave out what it was, but I don't recall the number off-hand.

4567 - Skip the boat section (For all of you who just want to get on with your adventure!)

Is this the one?? I found it in the first post of this thread

49 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

I found it. 9494 is the password for playing as Ana. 

Now I feel like playing the game from the beginning again just to play as Ana XD

Spoiler

I did complete the game as Ana but unfortunately there were no changes to events(cosmia's broter didnt transform as Ana,but as the character originnally chosen) and the quest with the real Ana had no changes either

Also Keta mentions seeing something in my eyes while you know, Ana has no eyes

Does anyone know where to catch a roselia?? don't want to go thru budew, happiness and all that coz it's just for filling the dex

I don't think that the data in pokedex is correct becoz i tried a lot for 20 mins in all its locations and didn't get

Edited by BRS swag

• Global Mods
47 minutes ago, Pozyher said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I did complete the game as Ana but unfortunately there were no changes to events(cosmia's broter didnt transform as Ana,but as the character originnally chosen) and the quest with the real Ana had no changes either

Also Keta mentions seeing something in my eyes while you know, Ana has no eyes

Oh, that's what I was expecting, for it to be just a bonus/secret thing. I wanted to play as Ana because I like her design.

22 minutes ago, BRS swag said:

Does anyone know where to catch a roselia?? don't want to go thru budew, happiness and all that coz it's just for filling the dex

I don't think that the data in pokedex is correct becoz i tried a lot for 20 mins in all its locations and didn't get

Corrupted Cave in Carotos Mountain

is it rare?? i've been there for 10 mins. Do you find it everywhere in the cave or only some locations??

1 minute ago, BRS swag said:

is it rare?? i've been there for 10 mins. Do you find it everywhere in the cave or only some locations??

it's the third rarest encounter

39 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Oh, that's what I was expecting, for it to be just a bonus/secret thing. I wanted to play as Ana because I like her design.

Then i would suggest waiting for the new patch,since there are some events which will cause the sprite to change back to the original.

Also in Kugearen city the new appearence for Ana is just adorable.

2 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

You can get a Soothe Bell by speaking to Ayuda after collecting 35 Zygarde cells.

I'm nowhere near 35 cells.

Also I'm scared that if there is one cell on Blacksteeple Prison, we might be missing one.

By the way, is there more sidequests around GDC besides Help Center, Kimono Girls and the Ana side stroy thingy? I wanna know how to reach Floria, because it seems doable (based on screenshots anyway).

• Global Mods
1 minute ago, Dragon God Goomy said:

I'm nowhere near 35 cells.

Also I'm scared that if there is one cell on Blacksteeple Prison, we might be missing one.

By the way, is there more sidequests around GDC besides Help Center, Kimono Girls and the Ana side stroy thingy? I wanna know how to reach Floria, because it seems doable (based on screenshots anyway).

I remember Ayuda and/or Mei saying there aren't any cells in places where we can only go to temporarily.

By Floria do you mean Flora at the Bladestar base in the screenshot in the OP? You have to have joined Bladestar in V8 in order to do that.