Zarc and Co. : professionals providers of pokemons

Zarc

• 1 month later...

I'll see if I can remind some of the other mods about getting you an Adamant Huge Power Azurill. Anything else in particular that you'd like?

I might be able to do it myself, if I can find my Marill. I know a had a Huge Power Marill somewhere, and I know I've got the Sea Incense.

Hey can anyone give me a shiny gardevoir with trace ablity of modest or mild nature?

and a Shiny dilbur with mould breaker ability with jolly nature?

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/23/2017 at 3:06 AM, Zarc said:

As many of you know me , i am someone with no soul and no heart and i like this

25/10/17 edit :

Okay guys , so here is a big modification of the topic : Now i will not work alone anymore. Instead of having a lot of trades topics , we decided to keep just this one for the entire providing thing. I hope we will be able to give you what you will ask :) 

Here are peoples actually working on it :

@LykosHand 

@Hooligan  ( Mostly perfect IV beldums ) 

@Ainz Ooal Gown  ( Mostly perfect IV deinos and ralts )

@FairFamily ( Mostly eggs moves pokemons ) 

@Sayia ( mostly gen 7 mons ) 

And of course myself ( Any pokemons except gen 7 for now : shinies , natures , 5IV , pokerus , abilities ) 

I think we should be enough to work properly ! Hope this will continue ! :) 

ps : sometime on the first trading attempt , my game crash ( idk why ) . So if this happen , please do not panic and just re login , i will send you a request again and it will work. 

@Zarc @Sayia  @FairFamily  @Ainz Ooal Gown @Mr. Finn @LykosHand, Hi, ^^ I would like a zubat with 6 ivs, brave bird and venon drench, and jolly nature. If possible,  holding a teluric seed, and having infiltrator. AAnd if it would shiny it would be perfect, but it is not necessary.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi @Zarc, been a while since i came here. Can you provide me with the following mons so i can breed the eggs?

I'm already looking for a few mon to catch like rowlet, but others are unavailable to me or a bit harder / weather or time dependand.

- bulbasaur

- squirtle

-chikorita

- cyndaquil

- totodile

- chimchar

- chespin

- rowlet

- litten

-popolio

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Alright, who needs some Pokemon? I've got a shiny A-Vulpix, shiny Maractus, Rowlets, Gibles, Claunchers, Honedges, Goletts, Teddiursas, Stuffuls, A-Vulpixes, Petilils, Morelulls, Fennekin, Magnemites, a few shiny Gastlys, shiny Pachirisu, shiny Throh, shiny Noibat, shiny Tentacool and shiny Tentacruel, shiny Numel, shiny Stunfisk, shiny Magnemite, shiny Aron, shiny Litwick, shiny Ekans, shiny Fomantis, shiny Geodude, shiny Clauncher, shiny Stufful, shiny Pidgey, perfect IV Rhyhorn, perfect IV Geodudes, perfect IV Cubchoo, perfect IV Teddiursa, perfect IV Rowlet, perfect IV Gastly, nearly perfect IV Rhyhorns, Magnemites and a Magneton, Petilils, Fennekins, Corphishs, Rowlets, Fomantises, Geodudes, Honedges, Littens, Sewaddles, Goletts, Cubchoos and a Beartic, Teddiursas, Gastlys, and a Clauncher.

All of these are up for grabs. Not every Pokemon is going to be perfect, nor shiny- this is because I've been gone for awhile and I haven't been breeding. But as you can see, I've got a few perfect and nearly perfect IV'd Pokemon and a few shinies, and they can be yours.

You don't have to trade me anything in particular, but if you do have a Pokemon you'd like to contribute to the Breeding Club's cause, it shall be welcomed. Whether that is a Pokemon I- or any other of the staff or anyone doing breeding for that matter- might not have (could be something as simple as a Weedle to a Pokemon like Kangaskan that's a bit harder to find), or just a Pokemon you randomly found just to trade it in for a better one, it matters not. We're here to breed the best Pokemon possible, and to gain new Pokemon to breed.

If you want to see specific Pokemon of mine, feel free to ask. I will be happy to post screenshots of the Pokemon on the list that you are interested in!

Edit: I now have quite a few Deino I'd like to give away as well. Some have nearly perfect IVs, and others aren't. No shinies yet, but I'm still working on my Deino breeding, so I should have a shiny eventually! Also, pretty sure all my Deino know Head Smash and Double Hit, as well as Tackle and Dragon Rage. Just as a heads up~

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, does anyone have a gible with at least 3 perfect ivs (preferably in attack, speed, and hp) that they are willing to offer? I have a honedge with 4 perfect ivs in hp, defense, sp. attack, and speed that I can give in return.

I would also like a rotom with with at least 3 perfect ivs (preferably in sp. attack, speed, and hp) if possible. I have an alolan vulpix with 4 perfect ivs in speed, sp. attack, sp. defense, and defense. This one also has drought, for some weird reason (wonder trade is a weird place). If you don't want, I also have another honedge with the same 4 perfect ivs as the other one I'm trading.

Edited by Baezel
Wanted to add another request.

• 2 months later...
50 minutes ago, Light123 said:

Can i have a sylveon with fully iv's of speed, special attack, and defence 

And a poipole with the same iv's as above

I can provide an Eevee with those and a Poiploe if that will do? I have a Sylveon but it's fully invested already and is high level

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...