Fumble

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WELL this is a fun 85 turn battle!

Umbreon was actually meant to be a cleric, but had to turn into a partial stallmon for this battle because of milotic, that hellspawn of a pokemon. It takes stall to beat stall notreallybut 

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7rususpecttest-783517604

Well, technically, if you call Milotic a hellspawn of a Pokemon, Umbreon is just as bad (if not worse, cuz Heal Bell>Refresh, plus Synchronize, plus Detect/Wish>Recover). It's better in stall wars in every possible aspect. And you're using one 😛 

It was painful to play too. Longest battle ive been in thus far😄

Oh no doubt that umbreon is a very annoying set. Normally, I just send it in to use wish, then switch to something I want to heal. But that milotic could outlast every other member of my team by stalling, so i chose to out stall it. Tbh toxic would have been foul play, but i didnt find it all that useful when i used it. also why did I have detect and not protecc idk

Honestly I was laughing at the sheer ridiculousness the entire time. He only got mad because I beat him at his own game

• 4 weeks later...

• 1 month later...
On 6/22/2018 at 2:13 PM, SJMistery said:

Why did Geomancy fail?

Pretty late, but since no one ever answered:

" In Generation VII, if Metronome calls a multi-turn move such as Rollout or Dig and its user is holding a Choice Band, Choice Specs, or Choice Scarf, the move will activate on the first turn, but will fail and end the move on the next turn. "

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/6/2018 at 2:31 PM, LilyX said:

Pretty late, but since no one ever answered:

" In Generation VII, if Metronome calls a multi-turn move such as Rollout or Dig and its user is holding a Choice Band, Choice Specs, or Choice Scarf, the move will activate on the first turn, but will fail and end the move on the next turn. "

That has to be the most stupid glitch in recent years. Why GF never even bothers to patch them? Seriously.

On 11/10/2018 at 1:14 AM, LilyX said:

That´s not a glitch. That´s how the interaction is intended to work.

Nah, it does not, it cannot. Any other "call other move" attack in any other generation to date that executes multi-turn moves has made it work perfectly, regardless of item equipped. It's silly to think GF would intentionally do such a specific and dumb thing.