What I Think Each Member's Digimon Partner is going to be

Tartar

@Anstane Your partner will match your love of ice and curious personality.

It will be a proud beast of valour and strength. Your partner will be AncientMegatheriummon

c23K00I.png

@HongaarseBeer Your partner is one of grace and beauty. Clad with golden wings and blazing rapier, you two will soar towards the heavens. Your partner is none other than AncientKazemon

0yO87ex.png

@Gentleman Jaggi I will bestow upon you a Digimon which may appear confusing at first, as it's an unruly and wild one. It cannot be constrained and hates to stay in one place, always moving. I give you this Digimon in hopes that it will learn from your quiet nature, you will learn from its ferocity and love of life. Your partner is Merukimon

yIJdL1j.png

@Smogoon JoshYou will be granted a valiant and noble partner. Your desire for good will match that of your partner, and together you shall do good deeds. Your partner is SlashAngemon

RTeAJha.png

@Cool GirlYour hot-headedness and fiery passion will compliment the quiet and reserved nature of your Digimon.

Your partner will be one dedicated wholly to good. It is a formidable warrior and never wavers from its beliefs. Your partner is Ophanimon

dOZ6cIF.jpg 

That's it for now then ~ Hopefully, everyone liked their partner Digimon, and my passion for the universe was able to shine through this thread, and perhaps even made a few of you consider playing one of the games.

• 2 weeks later...

@Frozenwolf94 Hmm, a new face I've never seen... So, you play mostly single player RPG games? You like playing games in dark-settings where you can be a hero. Your title on these forums is Knight, and you Pokémon Team is a combination of Metalic looking beings and ferocious monsters ~ Eureka

Clad in crimson digizoid, and lance in hand, your partner soars above others on majestic wings. It's a protector of the weak and a true knight of justice. Your partner Galantmon Crimson

2pQBmrP.png

Edited by Tartar

49 minutes ago, Tartar said:

@Frozenwolf94 Hmm, a new face I've never seen... So, you play mostly single player RPG games? You like playing games in dark-settings where you can be a hero. Your title on these forums is Knight, and you Pokémon Team is a combination of Metalic looking beings and ferocious monsters ~ Eureka

Clad in crimson digizoid, and lance in hand, your partner soars above others on majestic wings. It's a protector of the weak and a true knight of justice. Your partner Galantmon Crimson

Hide contents

2pQBmrP.png

Sweet! Galantmon is one of my favorite royal knight digimon and I love his crimson form awesome!

4 hours ago, Quinn said:

I like Digimon. It better be something cool af.

Well aren't we greedy. We never chose our partners ourselves, our partners chose us. 
You partner will be one of The Seven Great Demon Lords. It's a powerful warrior and unmatched wizard. It seeks the submission of all before him as his greed knows no bound. Your partner will be Barbamon, 

3qzy5gO.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Im interested I haven't seen much of the digimon series but I like Catamon/Catomon? I enjoy playing more peaceful games and series however have been getting into slightly more aggressive things enjoy most of the classics tend to be lazy but get dragged around by the people around me who do want to do stuff at the same time once I have planned something Im a ball of energy