Cereal or milk first?

Hycrox

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm only here to express my opinion about the matter, nothing more. That being said..

Cereal first.

Did you know that some people prefer their cereals with water? Odd preferences. I feel rather tempted to try out cereals with lemonade. Help.

also, after literally counting every vote again, it should be at -39 as of the first of my double posts [so the -35 should be -39 (and I'm double posting because it seems like an edit is half of what got the whole counter so messed up)]

*squints at Hycrox*

EDIT: Seki sadly broke the rules with his last post it seems. The counter should actually currently be at -38 (and I'm sorry for editting but I don't want to triple post :( )

Edited by Jinan B

8 minutes ago, Jinan B said:

EDIT: Seki sadly broke the rules with his last post it seems. The counter should actually currently be at -38 (and I'm sorry for editting but I don't want to triple post :( )

Kinda forgot the whole 4 person rule, so just redact my point.  Thanks for catching everything