• Veterans

wew shameless hopping on the bandwagon ahoy cuz i'm weak like that

Like the title suggests, I don't want this to turn into another run-of-the-mill AMA thread, so what I'm going to do instead, is answer you guys' questions by actually recording my answers by voice! That way you can both hear a more spontaneous reaction and my shitty accent. A win-win situation, no? delete my accent tbh imo js

I'll do questions in batches, and I'm accepting all questions this time around, but I do prefer more serious questions over things that are meme-y. Of course a meme here and there is fine, but, well, y'know. I'd like to have some fun with this myself as well!

SO THROW 'EM AT ME

• Veterans
51 minutes ago, Felix- said:

What does a stereotypical American white girl sound like?

How long have you been rating?

40 minutes ago, Mr. Divergent said:

What is your favorite game?

Where would you want to go if you had the opportunity?

Who is your Reborn Forums crush?

Here's your answers!

What's your favourite part about working on Xenogene?

What is your favourite memory from Reborn?

What is one thing you wish you could do but you can't do because your life is too busy?

1 hour ago, Zumi said:

That was really enjoyable to listen! I liked the impression of an American White Girl. It's pretty cool that we actually share some common interests in games and countries that we'd like to visit. And I agree, feelings do derail people from completing tasks.

Overall, I rate 10/10. :D

What's your favorite video game artistically? And the one with the best soundtrack?

Should you end up working in the video game industry, would you prefer indie or AAA?

• Veterans
3 hours ago, HongaarseBeer97 said:

What are your goals in life, what do you hope to achieve?

Would you like to live abroad? If so, which country. (so permanently)

3 hours ago, mde2001 said:

What's your favourite part about working on Xenogene?

What is your favourite memory from Reborn?

What is one thing you wish you could do but you can't do because your life is too busy?

2 hours ago, Sheep said:

What caused you to think of doing this? It's a pretty neat idea.

54 minutes ago, Lugruf said:

What's your favorite video game artistically? And the one with the best soundtrack?

Should you end up working in the video game industry, would you prefer indie or AAA?

I tend to ramble a bit, so the audio file got rather long (oops), but here's the audio clip!

Timestamps are:

0:00 - HongaarseBeer97

1:45 - mde2001

5:53 - Sheep

6:36 - Lugruf

(no jer i didn't forget yours i'll do yours in the next round)

- What is the objective purpose of life?

- Why did you decide to start working on Xenogene? It's likely a 3-4 year commitment to finish it, involving thousands of hours of work, blood, sweat and tears. 

* (secondary question) Do you feel that you'll get enough out of the project to warrant such a commitment? And what exactly do you want out of undertaking such an endeavour? 

- Now that you've finished high-school, what are your plans for the future?

- And finally... Do you script your answers for these and or brainstorm ideas before recording? 

Suppose Bastion's ultimate were changed to "For every bullet your Bastions fire in turret mode, create a copy of Bastion in turret mode that fires until a full 300 round is expired."

If you fire two full 300 bullet rounds as Bastion, then ultimate, then all your Bastion clones fire all their rounds and you fire another 300 bullet round, then you ultimate again, how many Bastion clones does your second ultimate create?

Edited by Eviora

• Veterans
3 hours ago, Jericho said:

How often is this thought about by you and your fellow Dutch populace?

1 hour ago, Tartar said:

- What is the objective purpose of life?

- Why did you decide to start working on Xenogene? It's likely a 3-4 year commitment to finish it, involving thousands of hours of work, blood, sweat and tears. 

* (secondary question) Do you feel that you'll get enough out of the project to warrant such a commitment? And what exactly do you want out of undertaking such an endeavour? 

- Now that you've finished high-school, what are your plans for the future?

- And finally... Do you script your answers for these and or brainstorm ideas before recording? 

45 minutes ago, Eviora said:

Suppose Bastion's ultimate were changed to "For every bullet your Bastions fire in turret mode, create a copy of Bastion in turret mode that fires until a full 300 round is expired."

If you fire two full 300 bullet rounds as Bastion, then ultimate, then all your Bastion clones fire all their rounds and you fire another 300 bullet round, then you ultimate again, how many Bastion clones does your second ultimate create?

welcome to another round of me being bad at answering questions but here you go, your answers are here!

since it's shorter than the other fragment i'm not gonna put timestamps LOL

• Veterans
1 hour ago, Amine elhedhili said:

How did you find out about Reborn?

How many languages do you speak, and do you read books/manga..?

1 hour ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Do you have any pets?

What's your favorite Ultra Beast?

59 minutes ago, FairFamily said:

What is your biggest turn-off in a video-game? What do you really appreciate in a game?

Do you drink alcohol? If so favorite alcholic beverage? 

I actually forgot to answer one of your questions ICSW, so it's added to the end if you're missing it! Here's the audio clip!

19 minutes ago, Eviora said:

BZZZZZZT! Wrong, wrong, wrong! I never said Bastion had to be in turret mode to activate his ultimate!

TO BE FAIR this was a really confusing question LOL but i thought it was mostly about the ammo

but

seems like i was bamboozled from the very beginning.......... rip

It was meant to be an annoying and confusing question. I've been trolling plenty of AMAs with silly questions like that! You can get revenge in my AMA, if you want. xD

By the way, the answer is 180,900.

You somehow got ISCW to post regular questions, rather than posting memes... What sorcery did you use (and can you please teach me)

Well... That is to say, why do you think ISCW is interested in your personal life specifically, when she hasn't asked personal questions in any other AMA's. 

Do you find it weird to share so much about yourself with semi-strangers on the internet?

Edited by Tartar