Oh, are we doing this again? (AMA)

Eviora

40 minutes ago, Wolfox Glace said:

I'll keep it simple, what are your 5 favorite games of all time?

Tough one. In no particular order: Tales of Symphonia, Golden Sun: The Lost Age, Megaman Anniversary Collection (cheating, I know), World of Warcraft, and Portal 2

42 minutes ago, Tartar said:

What is the objective purpose of life?

There isn't one.

1 minute ago, Seal said:

(I swear this is gonna be my catchphrase question) What's your favorite pokemon?

Espeon

29 minutes ago, Amine elhedhili said:

Best type of food?

Junk food, of course.

8 minutes ago, Alistair said:

Would you rather date a skeleton or smooch a ghost?

I dated Papyrus the other day. So... smooch a ghost.

On 3/30/2017 at 2:34 PM, Alistair said:

Ghosts are sp00py though o.o

What would you do to convince ICSW to send you boxes of chocolate covered pretzels?

I'd ask her to show me new pictures of them over and over until she breaks and relents.

18 hours ago, Amine elhedhili said:

i forgot if i asked you or not, so i'll ask anyway :P how many Chocolate covered pretzels pictures did ICSW post?

Four, I think.

54 minutes ago, HughJ said:

How was your day

Rather irritating.

14 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

When was the last time you had chocolate covered pretzels?

I don't remember. It's probably been years. Now you're making me want some again!

Just now, HughJ said:

What went wrong

That was a lightning reply. =p

A bunch of stuff went wrong, but mostly, I'm getting super annoyed by the fact that my dogs howl when the phone rings and my parents yell about that. (If that sounds adorable, I thought so, too, the first time, but it gets really old really fast.) Basically, we missed an important call because the dogs made my mom panic, and she proceeded to blame my dad for not teleporting to the phone on the first ring. Fun stuff.

6 minutes ago, Eviora said:

That was a lightning reply. =p

A bunch of stuff went wrong, but mostly, I'm getting super annoyed by the fact that my dogs howl when the phone rings and my parents yell about that. (If that sounds adorable, I thought so, too, the first time, but it gets really old really fast.) Basically, we missed an important call because the dogs made my mom panic, and she proceeded to blame my dad for not teleporting to the phone on the first ring. Fun stuff.

Yeah the new update sound destroyed my ears

I've muted the tab now

Why don't you put the dog outside

What's your take on talking to people you've first met or trying to get to know you, be it out of your own, theirs, or mutual interest? "Depends" is to me the most likely answer that is also understandable, but do elaborate.

1 hour ago, Noir said:

What's your take on talking to people you've first met or trying to get to know you, be it out of your own, theirs, or mutual interest? "Depends" is to me the most likely answer that is also understandable, but do elaborate.

"Depends" is right, but it mostly revolves around the following:

In real life, I basically avoid strangers as much as I can because I don't trust people.

Online, I'm way more open to getting to know people as long as they aren't rude or otherwise awful.