(HELP) What animal is my cat?

The Grinch

Just now, BlueMoonIceCream said:

What if it's a ditto that tranformed into a mew that tranfomed into a zorua that used its illusion to seem like a qat?`

I feel like we're dropping virtual shrooms

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, it was originally a smeargle that sketched tranform from 33000000 smeargles prior that transformed into a ditto that transformed into a mew that transformed into a zorua that used its illusion to seem as though it were a ninja that used his transformation technique no justu to turn into another smeargle that happens to know transform from a previous sketch, repeat the loop indefinitely until they said "Screw it, Nyan"

14 minutes ago, BlueMoonIceCream said:

Okay, it was originally a smeargle that sketched tranform from 33000000 smeargles prior that transformed into a ditto that transformed into a mew that transformed into a zorua that used its illusion to seem as though it were a ninja that used his transformation technique no justu to turn into another smeargle that happens to know transform from a previous sketch, repeat the loop indefinitely until they said "Screw it, Nyan"

WE'RE GETTING THERE MY DUDES

2 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Does it eat food? If so that narrows it down a lot, since we know it can't be a species of furniture, musical instrument, phone, tv show, book, video game, rock, light bulb, etc. 

Considering that its breath smells like cat food, I would say it does eat food

Just now, Lugruf said:

Considering that its breath smells like cat food, I would say it does eat food

Not necessarily. I could just coat it's mouth with the food to keep up the disguise, without actually ingesting/digesting the food.

11 minutes ago, Ojama Brown said:

oh man I forgot how much I missed wasteland shitposts

Shitposts?  This is a serious discussion with catastrophic implications...........yeah, I'll let myself now.

18 minutes ago, Isa.phoria said:

If my pet could read, I would make her read this thread Inb4 conspiracy she CAN read

If you have her try to read this, she could learn how, signaling the end of future human rule and the rein of our feline overlords.

Of course, if she can read, I just exposed that I know her plans.  Have to take precautions for future feline raids.