Age of protagonist?

Sirrobert

So after replaying Reborn, I noticed something.

When you go down into the Grand Gates to find "gardevoir" (and Adrienn), Randomus says how it's a little harder for him to squeeze past the wheel, because he's an adult (or something of the sort).

But doesn't that imply that we, the PC, are not adults?

I always thought we were in this game.

We should expect the protagonist to be 18+ since Sigmund cannot keep him on the orphanage (as we don't know our family and such). Actually, the character is pretty much shady, we don't know anything about him/her/xyr.

• Global Mods

Ame said it's intentionally left vague but that you're at least 18 otherwise Sigmund would legally be able to take you in. It does make that comment odd, but Radomus seems much older than the player. While the player looks like a new adult (18-20ish), Radomus could be in his 30s or 40s. It's common for older adults to still consider 18-early 20s people as kids. 

20 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

It does make that comment odd, but Radomus seems much older than the player. While the player looks like a new adult (18-20ish), Radomus could be in his 30s or 40s. It's common for older adults to still consider 18-early 20s people as kids. 

According to Ame:

Anonymous asked:
How old is Robinmus Vinhooten???

i think we said he’s around forty? getting up there. still fresh. 

So yeah, he's quite a bit older.^^

1 hour ago, Sirrobert said:

So after replaying Reborn, I noticed something.

When you go down into the Grand Gates to find "gardevoir" (and Adrienn), Randomus says how it's a little harder for him to squeeze past the wheel, because he's an adult (or something of the sort).

But doesn't that imply that we, the PC, are not adults?

I always thought we were in this game.

Radomus is secretly fat.

39 minutes ago, PokeFailure said:

The protagonist is 18-20 since if they were over 21 they would spend all their time drowning their troubles in booze cause damn the MC has seen some shit. "Lemon Water" might be code for something though.

Y'all know what's inside dat Soda Pop =3

4 hours ago, PokeFailure said:

The protagonist is 18-20 since if they were over 21 they would spend all their time drowning their troubles in booze cause damn the MC has seen some shit. "Lemon Water" might be code for something though.

Not every country has those drinking laws.

3 hours ago, GS BALL said:

I want to know Luna's age... Protagonist, meh!

Anonymous asked:
How old are Luna and Bennett? It's really hard to tell if they're full adults, or just under the age limit. Come to think of it, how did Luna become a Gym Leader?

they’re both just over the legal age.

gym leaders are generally deferred on recommendation… who recommended her i wonder? of course i know the answer, but i wonder if you can guess.

Edit: For convenience:

Anonymous asked:
Which characters are younger than the PC? You know, besides the obvious Heather, Shelly, and twins. And apparently Cain -- still don't know how to feel about that lol

if we go with the idea that they’re 18, which is not necessary since i try to leave it up to player preference, then also fern hardy lumi eve and charlotte. … i think that’s all??

oh sorry i totally forgot about aya, yeah she’s definitely under 18 too, she’s about hardy’s age. but he’s not much older than her, no. 

Edited by ZEL

On 2/26/2017 at 6:33 PM, Sirrobert said:

Not every country has those drinking laws.

True but considering Reborn was made by an american game developer there are some assumptions you can make. Until Reborn gets a bar we'll never know for sure I guess,