Lifesapity: Trading High IV Shiny Pokemon (16/6 More Shinys)

lifesapity

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested in shiny Spritomb (F - 31/31/31/31/23/31).  I do have a few Shiny Dratini (the best being a 5IV female with 29 in Defense).  

I also have shiny 5IV female Nincada (30 in defence) and shiny 5IV male poliwag (17 in Spec attack).  For Nincada and Poiwag, I also have 6IV's available (only male for Poliwag).  Poliwags have the egg moves (Water Sport, Encore, Haze, and Refresh).  If you want to know of others, I can list them.

Edited by seki108

I'm inerested in the riolu  M- 31/31/10/31/31/31 and the  F - 31/19/31/31/31/31 bagon

i got a female maril 31/31/31/8/31/31, female dratini 4/31/31/31/31/31 , female spiritomb 31/25/31/31/31/31, female axew 31/31/31/15/31/31

Edited by Dr. Exorcist

@Sj9918 I will take the dratini

@seki108 That shiny nincada sounds great

@Candy I would love a 5IV female misdreavus (preferably with low sp.a so i can make it high with a power item)

@Dr. Exorcist Can i have from your trading thread the axew F - 31/31/31/31/31/2  and the mawwile F - 31/31/31/31/31/7 ?

@Saintsy From your trading post can I have the F -6IV cyndaquill, F Mudkip - Attack, Shiny Male Trapinch - Defense ?

Edited by lifesapity

• 2 weeks later...

@lifesapity  I'm interested in 2 Nidorans:   F -  (31/31/31/27/31/31)  and   M - (31/31/31/29/31/31).

Since they are high 5IV shinies, I can offer two 6IV's in return.  Three extras that I have are Smeargle (female), Torchic (female---Baton Pass), Sabyle (Male---Nasty Plot, Recover), and Axew (Female).  I can list out some others over PM if none of these interest you.

Edited by seki108

Hello, I am interested in the shiny Rotom you have there (x in attack).

I can offer 6IV Dratini (M and F). or 5IV Shiny: Dratini (F-x in attack, M-x in HP), Fennekin (M-x in spd), Horsea (F-x in SpDef) and Deino (F-x in HP). I can also add items such as Leftovers if needed to the trade. Let me know :)