Lifesapity: Trading High IV Shiny Pokemon (16/6 More Shinys)

lifesapity

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, lifesapity said:

@Dr4gn33l I personally won't be able to explain it very well, but... basically..

You want to use a combination of the power items and destiny knot to slowly improve both the mother and father. Using destiny knot with 2 low IV parents will just make low IV children. I can help super charge your breeding by giving you a high IV non shiny if you want. 

The best piece  of advice I can give you is,  if you want to do a lot of breeding, invest in trading  for high IV males of each Egg Group (field/water 1/amorphous/etc)

@ortensiolamonte What are the genders and IVs of both (I'll prob take one just would like to know)

Their i.vs are ok-ish. Spiritomb has 1 31 and other balanced one (and pokerus) and rhyperiors are kind of bad. To make up for the ivs i can trade a shiny boufalant and a shiny crustle/

@Dr4gn33l
Ok short breeding guide. Starting with 2 Pokemon with bad stats.
(x represents a non perfect stat)

Breed the mother and father together until you get a stat that you want at 31. Both holding no items.
( x/x/x/x/x/x ) + ( x/x/x/x/x/x ) -> ( x/31/x/x/x/x )

Replace the parent with the child and give the child the relevant power item to guarantee that stat is passed on (highlighted in red to represent that). Replace the other Parent, Breed until another stat is at 31.

( x/31/x/x/x/x ) + ( x/x/x/x/x/x ) -> ( x/31/x/x/x/x )

( x/31/x/x/x/x ) + ( x/31/x/x/x/x ) -> ( x/31/x/x/31/x )

Replace the parent with the child and give the child one of the relevant power items to guarantee that stat is passed on (highlighted in red to represent that). Still don't use destiny knot. Replace the other Parent, Breed until another stat is at 31.

( x/31/x/x/31/x ) + ( x/31/x/x/x/x ) -> ( x/31/x/x/31/x )

( x/31/x/x/31/x ) + ( x/31/x/x/31/x ) -> ( x/31/x/x/31/31 )

Repeat again this time put the destiny knot on the other parent.

( x/31/x/x/31/31) + ( x/31/x/x/31/x ) -> ( x/31/x/x/31/31)

( x/31/x/x/31/31) + ( x/31/x/x/31/31) -> ( 31/31/x/x/31/31)

And once more.

( 31/31/x/x/31/31) + ( x/31/x/x/31/31) -> ( 31/31/x/x/31/31)

( 31/31/x/x/31/31) + ( 31/31/x/x/31/31) -> ( 31/31/31/x/31/31)

And your done.
Use an ability capsule and heart scale to change the nature and ability if necessary.

Keep in mind most of this can be skipped by just having one good parent to start with being why having a good father from each egg group is important. :)

Have fun breeding.

Edited by lifesapity

I'm interested in the Froakie (M - 31/31/31/31/5/31), Ghastly (F - 31/31/31/31/0/31) and Ralts  (M - 31/31/6/31/31/31).

I can offer you a Shiny Torchic (M - 31/31/31/31/31/24), a Axew (M - 31/31/31/31/27/31) and some random shinies I have (they all have bad IVs though).

Edited by moon bot

1 hour ago, lifesapity said:

@moon bot I don't need an axew but i would love the torchic what else you got, any 5 iv female if i dont have them is great, also throw me a screen shot of the shinys to see if i dont have any.

Unfortunately I do not have any female with 5x31 IVs. I just started breeding and stuff so I don't have any~ ((´д`))

and these are all my shinies: imgur.com/a/vrvtn; they all have terrible IVs ᵟຶᴖ ᵟຶ

Will a shiny 5IV female Corphish (29 in speed) be adequate for this shiny Bagon (M - 31/31/27/31/31/31)?  It's egg moves are Knock off, Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance, and Metal Claw.  I can now also offer 6IV's (male or female).

If you don't mind me asking for two again, is this Larvitar still available (F - 31/31/31/31/31/16)?  There are what I have to offer:

Shiny male Eevee--8 in Special Attack--(Egg moves: Wish, Yawn, Stored Power, Synchronize)

Shiny male Treeco--26 in Spec Def--(Egg moves: Dragon Breath, Leaf Storm, Magical Leaf, and Razor Wind)

Two 5IV male shiny Toegpi (28 in HP or 25 in Spec Def)--(Egg moves: Stored Power, Nasty Plot, Extrasensory, Future Sight)

Edited by seki108

1 minute ago, lifesapity said:

@seki108

Do you happen to have a 5 iv female eevee?

Yes, in both Special attack (x in attack) and (x in Special Attack) varieties (all have the egg moves listed).  Sadly, never got a shiny female before taking a break from breeding them.