is this the Itemfinder mod in action?

Yup

17 hours ago, Arigato-Lunakun said:

Wait, I've actually been helpful?

Yip

:P

Edited by Waynolt

5 minutes ago, EmilTejada150 said:

Can someone help me,I tried downloading the files,extracting and placing them on the games data but when I try to start up the game a message saying "typeError,incompatible marshal file format" pops up

Please try if removing the SharedPC component allows the game to load correctly.
(Remove the file from the Mods folder; just renaming it won't do)

43 minutes ago, EmilTejada150 said:

It didn't work 

Mmm, that's the only mod component that uses the Marshal function.

Please try to remove everything from the Mods folder; if it now works, then we know that it is one of the other mod components that is causing the error.
If instead it still doesn't work, please try to restore the original Scripts.rxdata file.
If it still doesn't work even now, then probably your savegame is corrupted and I can't really help you... but the folks over in Troubleshooting might be able to. :(

Edited by Waynolt

Hi I'm doing a mono water run through the game and I wanted the no tmx mod so I wouldn't have to have stuff like strength and rock smash on mons. I put the scripts.rxdata and the mods folder in my folder with everything else. I started up the game and it didn't do anything, just the vanilla game. Any ideas on how to get it working? Thank you 

Edit: I played around with it and realized I'm just dumb and didn't have the mods in the data folder haha sorry 

Edited by Mikeklein

26 minutes ago, Zombimech said:

Hi, I have a question with the sharedPC mod.
If I put one pokemon in the shared box and start another game and save the new game before grabing it from the PC, will the pokemon be erased or is it going to be in the shared box?

It should stay in the shared box.

I got a little something for you:

Originally, I only wanted to create a mod that added an additional setting to the Options menu to allow me to switch between keyboard and classic text input on the go and works with your Scripts mod so I could play using only my Steam Controller, without ever having to put it down. (The overlay keyboard the Steam Controller allows you to use doesn't work in Reborn.) Then, I found a certain modded boolean in your ExpShareFullTeam mod and figured I'd add an option for it, too.

So here you go. Feel free to add this to your mod pack, but mention me in the ReadMe. :)

AdditionalOptions-TextInput-ExpShare: allows the player to choose between keyboard (default) and classic text input as well as between the original (default) and modern Exp. Share full team formula in the Options menu.

ExpShareFullTeamWithOptions: replaces ExpShareFullTeam and is required to make the Modern formula option work.

Might be better to simply merge those two, like you did with ChooseStarter and NoTMXNeeded, but I'll leave that up to you.

AdditionalOptions-TextInput-ExpShare.rb

ExpShareFullTeamWithOptions.rb

EDIT: Oh, also, it would be pretty rad if you'd add some kind of changelog thingy you keep expanding with every update. Something like "added module X" and "fixed a bug in module Y".

Edited by Aironfaar
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Aironfaar said:

So here you go. Feel free to add this to your mod pack, but mention me in the ReadMe. :)

Nope; open a new thread in the Mod Market and upload it yourself. :P
(Anyway, I've modified ExpShareFullTeam so that it will use the option in your mod if it finds it - more precisely, if it finds that the function $PokemonSystem.expShareFormula exists)

1 hour ago, Aironfaar said:

EDIT: Oh, also, it would be pretty rad if you'd add some kind of changelog thingy you keep expanding with every update. Something like "added module X" and "fixed a bug in module Y".

Ok, it will be in the Readme.

Edited by Waynolt

6 minutes ago, Luligod said:

hi i wanted to know how i should put this in my reborn folder. should i create a new one or what?

First backup your Scripts:
1. Open the Reborn folder

2. Open the Data folder

3. Rename "Scripts.rxdata" to "Scripts - original.rxdata"

Now install the mod:

1. Download the archive from the link in the first post, then unzip it.
2. Select the folder "Mods" and the file "Scripts.rxdata"
3. Cut (usually [CTRL]+[X])

4. Open the Reborn folder

5. Open the Data folder
6. Paste (usually [CTRL]+[V])

Optional:
7. Open the Mods folder

8. Delete the mods that you do not want

Edited by Waynolt

On 12/31/2017 at 4:24 AM, Waynolt said:

First backup your Scripts:
1. Open the Reborn folder

2. Open the Data folder

3. Rename "Scripts.rxdata" to "Scripts - original.rxdata"

Now install the mod:

1. Download the archive from the link in the first post, then unzip it.
2. Select the folder "Mods" and the file "Scripts.rxdata"
3. Cut (usually [CTRL]+[X])

4. Open the Reborn folder

5. Open the Data folder
6. Paste (usually [CTRL]+[V])

Optional:
7. Open the Mods folder

8. Delete the mods that you do not want

i do that and when i try to use my old savefile this appear

10 minutes ago, Luligod said:

i do that and when i try to use my old savefile this appear

Please send me your savefile (attach it in a post here or in a private message).
(Here's a guide on how to: http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16421-general-information-how-to-find-your-savefile-how-to-attach-it/ )

1 minute ago, Waynolt said:

Are you using the most up to date version of the mod? An earlier version did have a bug with the pokedex that might be related.

this is the name of the rar file: " RebornMods_v23_E17.1 " i think that is the last one