I'm fairly new here

OraCLesofFire

Hello

I've been playing reborn for around a year now and I've decided to see what's up with the forums here. I'm going to be taking a semester off my education due to a surgery this new year, and since I already had an excess of time on my hands I decided I'd try to look around and maybe meet some new people here or at least get involved with the community.

I guess if anybody has any questions or wants to point me in any direction I'd be much obliged.

On 19/12/2016 at 4:53 AM, OraCLesofFire said:

Hello

I've been playing reborn for around a year now and I've decided to see what's up with the forums here. I'm going to be taking a semester off my education due to a surgery this new year, and since I already had an excess of time on my hands I decided I'd try to look around and maybe meet some new people here or at least get involved with the community.

I guess if anybody has any questions or wants to point me in any direction I'd be much obliged.

Welcome here bro, hope you enjoy your stay, if you need help ask away, and we will help :)

by the way Best of luck in your surgery, hoping all goes well! and see you around

Edited by Amine elhedhili

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay; if you're looking for some freinds or people to talk to, there are definitely a lot of great people here.

My only suggestion would be to check out some of the other fangsmes here too, such as Rejuvenation, Desolation, and Spork to name a few. I hope everything goes well with the surgery and recovery!