Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

Just now, Aloha said:

Hello

Hide contents

I don't get the sunken villages quest.. I'm trying to get the light screen TM and I think it is somewhere down there.. is there any way to open the houses that are locked? I also have found two villages (The one that's north of the academy in which the locked houses start with S, I think; and the one where houses start with F)

Spoiler

not all of the houses have keys in current ep

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Aloha said:

Hide contents

Hmmm but are they inside other houses? I feel like I have searched every sunken house and I have found zero keys. I don't even know what am I looking for.. 

Spoiler

yep they are inside houses, try looking for shiny objects

14 minutes ago, Aloha said:

Hide contents

Hmmm but are they inside other houses? I feel like I have searched every sunken house and I have found zero keys. I don't even know what am I looking for.. 

Spoiler

Are you using your itemfinder?

3 minutes ago, bluesky98 said:

Does anyone know where the Yureyu key is in ep. 16?  It doesn't seem to be near the Solosis anymore.  Did it get moved?

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Do the mulch sidequest.

Edited by Lightseeker

2 minutes ago, bluesky98 said:

Hide contents

How do I find the mulch?  I've started the sidequest, but don't know where to look.  Am I supposed to just go to random parks and use the itemfinder?

Spoiler

Yes, namely lapis, beryl, peridot and obsidia, some are in parks, some are near parks you just gotta find some patches of grass to use item finder.

Has anyone figured out if there is anything with the person standing outside of the orphanage, or the suspicious box next to the gym in Peridot ward? Also a woman in Coral Ward tunnel said she was chased by a maniac, is there an event for that? Lastly, the girl in a train station in Peridot ward lists out particular time frames and says click at the end, is that also a side quest?

• Global Mods
1 minute ago, Zowzy said:

Has anyone figured out if there is anything with the person standing outside of the orphanage, or the suspicious box next to the gym in Peridot ward? Also a woman in Coral Ward tunnel said she was chased by a maniac, is there an event for that? Lastly, the girl in a train station in Peridot ward lists out particular time frames and says click at the end, is that also a side quest?

There's nothing that can be done with the suspicious box right now. I don't think I've encountered the other NPCs you mentioned. 

In E15 we have a "mod" for every IV varies between 30 and 31. Is it available in E16?

If yes, where can I download it?

Other thing, My game is waaaaaaaay to fast and I don't know why.. Already took of the running shoes but still too fast, what can I do to slow it down?

Edited by JoquimViana

• Global Mods
3 minutes ago, JoquimViana said:

In E15 we have a "mod" for every IV varies between 30 and 31. Is it available in E16?

If yes, where can I download it?

Other thing, My game is waaaaaaaay to fast and I don't know why.. Already took of the running shoes but still too fast, what can I do to slow it down?

Did you maybe accidentally press alt? There's a new speed-up feature in E16 that's activated by pressing alt. 

1 minute ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Did you maybe accidentally press alt? There's a new speed-up feature in E16 that's activated by pressing alt. 

I don'd know, I started and it was ok. Thanks, good to know!

I pressed Alt cause it's my way to get the bike, can I change it?

About the other question, do you know something?

Edited by JoquimViana

52 minutes ago, JoquimViana said:

I don'd know, I started and it was ok. Thanks, good to know!

I pressed Alt cause it's my way to get the bike, can I change it?

About the other question, do you know something?

You can set the bike to the shift key, or the f5 key... The f1 key will take you in to change key associations

Edited by Strider

22 minutes ago, Debojit97 said:
  Hide contents

Exactly how many side quests are there in EP16?

And does Pokemons learn moves according to Gen VII learnset, cause 'Leech Life' has now 80 base power?

Spoiler

gen7 isn't in the game yet

15 hours ago, Zowzy said:

Spoiler

For the woman in the tunnel to coral, it is part of the main quest.