• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, HzVee said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I already captured one before E16

Spoiler

Go see if you can find one in the Rhodocrine jungle.

Spoiler

@GOAT Mcgree You must not be going far enough north. Try to keep close to the shore. At the far north, you will be able to see the south side of Blacksteam shelter from the water, and then should be a dive spot nearby.

Edited by Strider

2 minutes ago, GOAT Mcgree said:
  Hide contents

alright i went North of Apophyll beach and i havent seen a house or kingsbury anywhere

Spoiler

Look closely at the rocks if there are openings you can see.

22 minutes ago, HzVee said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Do I need to unhide the kecleon or trigger a battle against it, or finding an unwalkable grass tile is enough?

nvm found one  three

Spoiler

I think you just need to interact with them, then go back to silph co.

4 minutes ago, HzVee said:
  Hide contents

does the quest chain ends with obtaining scope, or there is something more after I defeated all kecleons? The person in silph doesn't give any reward

Spoiler

You can rescue a certain starter pokemon in the caves in the forest next to Beryl after you defeat the Kecleons.

3 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Try diving and use item finder in the sunken houses.

Spoiler

alright 

43 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:
  Hide contents

Try diving and use item finder in the sunken houses.

Spoiler

alright i found a diamond ring gave it to to the lady who needed it and i was wondering what do i do with the Classified information?

1 hour ago, Strider said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Actually...it should be in the lake. Check the houses in the south section of  Kingsbury (the one way north of Apophyll beach)

Spoiler

alright i found the ring but what do i do with the Classified information that i got?

10 minutes ago, GOAT Mcgree said:
  Hide contents

alright 

Hide contents

alright i found a diamond ring gave it to to the lady who needed it and i was wondering what do i do with the Classified information?

Hide contents

alright i found the ring but what do i do with the Classified information that i got?

Spoiler

Find a house corner of 2nd street and black steam factory. Prepare for a battle though.

Spoiler

I believe I already visited all buildings in peridot multiple time and I can't find Simon for Tara ID tag quest. Do I need to do something else before? Maybe content related to previous ep?
There is an empty tall building with scattered books inside and I think it related to a certain side story from previous ep, but I can't think of anything else. I have found the body with missing name tag as well.

1 minute ago, HzVee said:
  Hide contents

I believe I already visited all buildings in peridot multiple time and I can't find Simon for Tara ID tag quest. Do I need to do something else before? Maybe content related to previous ep?
There is an empty tall building with scattered books inside and I think it related to a certain side story from previous ep, but I can't think of anything else. I have found the body with missing name tag as well.

Spoiler

Look for him in Beryl Graveyard, if he isn't there then I'm afraid you can't trigger the quest for now (unless there is a fix in E16 public release).

1 hour ago, Farnsworth said:

Hide contents

Look for him in Beryl Graveyard, if he isn't there then I'm afraid you can't trigger the quest for now (unless there is a fix in E16 public release).

thanks, he's not there. I guess I'm not lucky enough then.

Spoiler

Can I go to the glass roof and talk with people up there after upgrading obsidia slums? Can't find an entrance.

Edited by HzVee

1 minute ago, GOAT Mcgree said:
  Reveal hidden contents

anyone know where i can find a Application thats involved in construction?

Spoiler

Check out the place from the very beginning of the story. That's a place that probably needs help.

Edited by Strider

2 hours ago, Strider said:
  Hide contents

Check out the place from the very beginning of the story. That's a place that probably needs help.

Spoiler

alright i managed to get that one FINALLY during the nightime but now ive gotten all the Applications for the guys in Aqua and i talk to Archer to try to complete it but he just says come back once everyone is on the set path

Just now, DarkSaphira24 said:
  Hide contents

Where are the 5 (or ten) persons Adrienn wants me to find to volunteer? Not exact positions of course just general locations. Thank you in advance.

Spoiler

not sure if i remember the exact locations

but i know they're literally everywhere and anywhere

so you'll have to speak to every person in Reborn City (all the wards)

both inside and outside 

• Global Mods
10 minutes ago, DarkSaphira24 said:
  Hide contents

Where are the 5 (or ten) persons Adrienn wants me to find to volunteer? Not exact positions of course just general locations. Thank you in advance.

I don't remember many locations since they're scattered everywhere, but there are actually 15 you can find. 5 is the minimum, which does nothing other than progress the story. For 10, Adrienn gives you the Wise Glasses and you get +1 relationship with xem. For 15, you get Wise Glasses, an Ability Capsule, a Star Piece, and +2 relationship with Adrienn.