Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

What do you do after you open the Yureyu room for the guy? he just disappeared for me and i don't remember the dialogue. Also, I've asked this, but I just wanted to know if anyone else has been able to find Anna and Noel, or if its for a future episode.

Edited by supertrainer234

33 minutes ago, bananaCUI said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So I found some "relic" stuff while in the dive spots. Just curious if they have any other uses than being sold for high prices.

Spoiler

I don't think so. I think they function the same as in unova (for selling).

Also:

Spoiler

I haven't found the yureyu guy anywhere. I think that's another thing to wait until next episode, along with any sign of Anna or Noel.

Edited by Strider

3 minutes ago, Knife said:
  Hide contents

My friend is trying to do the Aqua gang sidequest and Archie isn't showing up in 7th street.

Spoiler

I think you have to progress more into the main storyline for it to trigger. I started looking for apps right after the battle at Devon.

Just now, bananaCUI said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I think you have to progress more into the main storyline for it to trigger. I started looking for apps right after the battle at Devon.

Spoiler

They already beat Adrienn

Just now, BrokenIce said:
  Hide contents

What do I do with the "Classified Information" that I got from the Engagement Ring question?

Spoiler

Barge into houses in Peridot ward near the rails and be prepared for a battle.

Edited by Strider

8 minutes ago, bananaCUI said:
  Hide contents

Oh, well did they already finish the previous quests with the gang? Maybe try going back to the hideout, and/or snoop around the caves in 7th street. 

Spoiler

They finished all the other quests and hes still not showing up. And nothins in the smoke caves.

22 minutes ago, bananaCUI said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Oh, well did they already finish the previous quests with the gang? Maybe try going back to the hideout, and/or snoop around the caves in 7th street. 

Spoiler

Nevermind my last post. They found Max in the caves and now the quest showed up. Thanks for your help dude ^ ^

1 hour ago, supertrainer234 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

What do you do after you open the Yureyu room for the guy? he just disappeared for me and i don't remember the dialogue. Also, I've asked this, but I just wanted to know if anyone else has been able to find Anna and Noel, or if its for a future episode.

someone pls help :(

2 minutes ago, BrokenIce said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Where do I use the "Yureyu Key" and "R key?"

The yureyu key I got from finding the mulch and R key from giving the Crystal ball to the woman at Jasper.

Spoiler

You can give the 'R' key to the klefki guy in Blacksteam shelter, and the yureyu key can go to a techie outside the powerplant at the end of beryl bridge.

3 minutes ago, BrokenIce said:
  Hide contents

Where do I use the "Yureyu Key" and "R key?"

The yureyu key I got from finding the mulch and R key from giving the Crystal ball to the woman at Jasper.

Spoiler

Yureyu key you can use the Beryl ward, there might be some abandoned place up there ?

The R key you may look for it's onwer in the North Peridot ward shelter

6 minutes ago, Strider said:
  Hide contents
Spoiler

You can give the 'R' key to the klefki guy in Blacksteam shelter, and the yureyu key can go to a techie outside the powerplant at the end of beryl bridge.

Spoiler

How to do you back to the Blackstream shelter? It was changed in EP16 to this sleeping area

16 hours ago, DragonPuff said:
Spoiler

cn someone help to get into the devon building through the railnet. The door is sealed shut and I've already talked to Ame at the Great Hall after finding everyone.

Spoiler

You get to devon through the aron room