• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ExperimentalMIRV said:
  Hide contents

what is maxwell's job? he wants glory
and how do you start the quest about the body without the ID

Spoiler

You'll need to head to Obsidia Slums after making the upgrade to the place. Then, you'll find the Application form for Maxwell. If you made an upgrade to somewhere else, you'll have to wait for the next episode to do this.

Dive in Tanzan Cove and search for a body with a missing ID. Then, speak to the fisherman that appears in the east.

Just now, konzey said:
  Hide contents

I just checked the three places where the Corin Rogue was last seen (or his doppelganger) and got the information where the real one is. Anyone know where to look for him?

Spoiler

A place where it is misty, full of flowers and where ambitious trainers must go

34 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:
  Hide contents

Where's the balm mushroom, shoal salt, and whipped dream?

Balm Mushroom can be found in the (Rhodocrine or Malchous, it's the lower of the 2 that's not by Beryl Cemetary) forest all the way to the left.

Shoal Salt is found on Apophyll Beach or in the sand banks in Azurine Lake.

Whipped Dream is sold by 1 of the sweets shops, I think the one that gives you Slurpuff, or maybe in Agate Circus?.

Edited by asterlicks

Just now, Miranda said:
  Hide contents

I can't seem to find one of the diving  spots, the one where you use the F10 key. By the way, is it possible to get into the lighthouse?

I don't know exactly where the dive spot for the key is, but the close lighthouse has a hidden divespot behind it.

8 minutes ago, Strider said:

Hide contents

I don't know exactly where the dive spot for the key is, but the close lighthouse has a hidden divespot behind it.

Thanks for the help . DO you know where to fin magby? I've got two magmarizers and no magby

Just now, Miranda said:

Thanks for the help . DO you know where to fin magby? I've got two magmarizers and no magby

Spoiler

Give a Magmarizer to the school teacher in Calcenon (the house with a Magby in it)

1 minute ago, Miranda said:

Spoiler

Magby is in a house in calcenon city, you trade a magmarizer for it

Xiri was faster

Edited by Lord Drakyle

1 minute ago, Miranda said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Sorry for the upper one. Can't really find the diving spot for the lighthouse . Same goes for one of the F ones

Spoiler

the 'F' one I think was found by going east-ish of apophyll cave, the lighthouse diving spot is hidden, you can dive by going behind what appears to be a lighthouse with no door

Hi. I need help.

Spoiler

Hi. I really could use some help with the Defacto guy (the guy who sells Blast Powder, 7th street). I have no idea what he wants for his job application, I have already tried the next applications: cycle, medicine, circus, construction, SOLICE, nightclub, Silph... Am I missing something?

Thanks for any help I can get!!!

2 minutes ago, mike1791 said:

Hi. I need help.

Hide contents

Hi. I really could use some help with the Defacto guy (the guy who sells Blast Powder, 7th street). I have no idea what he wants for his job application, I have already tried the next applications: cycle, medicine, circus, construction, SOLICE, nightclub, Silph... Am I missing something?

Spoiler

How about a place where you can find lots of books to read?

3 minutes ago, mike1791 said:

Hi. I need help.

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

He mentions he wants to be around lots of knowledge, hmm, books contain knowledge don't they? I wonder where a lot of books would be

3 minutes ago, Miranda said:
  Hide contents

Did anyone complete the Lass quiz in the coral ward?
By the way where can i get the stick and the slowpoke tail?

Spoiler

The Lass Quiz... I think if you dig around this thread (use the Search function), you'll probably find answers to it. I would tell you myself but I forgot the answers rip

As for the Stick, you can find it on 7th Street (a vendor sells it to you), and Slowpoke Tail is found in Coral Ward (talk to one of the fishermen there)