Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, whodat09 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hmm, he didn't say anything about that, how would I trigger it from the start?

Spoiler

It's a very lengthy sidequest that will (most likely) give you a Magikarp (but not in episode 16). I'm not really sure if I'm right, but from what I remember you have to trigger it in the Grand Hall when someone tries to sell you a Pokemon. The rest of the post I'm doing all from my memory so it might be wrong.

That Pokemon gets stolen, so you have to go to a house in upper Peridot Ward to try to retrieve it. But then it gets stolen again, so you have to go to the Obsidia Slums. After that the Magikarp is sold to a member of Team Magma (may be different based on which team you chose) so you have to go to their base. After a battle the guy will tell you that an aqua gang member stole it, so you talk to this member in Lapis. He will tell you that he sold it to some guy in 7th street. He will be next to the place where you buy the caged Pokemon, he will sell you the Magikarp, but then Rouge will steal it. That should trigger the Police Station event.

Again, some details might be wrong. I suggest trying to search more about the 'Stolen Pokemon' sidequest or 'Magikarp' sidequest here on the forums. I hope this helps!

Edited by Farnsworth

5 hours ago, Abyssreaper99 said:
  Hide contents

How many trees are there in Chrysolia forest?

Plus I was sad with what happened to ZEL in the main storyline :'( 

Spoiler

yeah, this event, what in fact >we< have done, made me eventually want to join Meteor. They arent lunatic after all, they got purpose, they dont kill random people here and there.

4 minutes ago, Lord C said:
  Hide contents

Alright, my last answer bugged out big. I found Magnezone pulsedex thingy inside Devon, in that evil maze of damage.

Spoiler

Oh if it is that ONE item that YOU CANT reach no thanks It will stay there

I just want it for collection purposes and becuase I'm perfectionist

Just now, Qaaz said:
  Hide contents

Oh if it is that ONE item that YOU CANT reach no thanks It will stay there

I just want it for collection purposes and becuase I'm perfectionist

Spoiler

Dont know what you are talking about. It was a weird pokeball as far as I remember and it was acquirable. 

2 minutes ago, whodat09 said:
  Hide contents

You can get one outside of Calcenon by paying to fix the road

Yes, but you need to exchange that one in order to get Magby, so if you didn't get it from the mystery egg, it's useless

3 hours ago, Akysos said:

Hi guys first of all congrats to everybody involved in the update, quite impressive !

Hide contents

I have been doing a bit of pushing and surfing in the cave where you find the razor claw, managed to get myself into a lot of steam but for very good reasons, I was wondering is there more pushing and swimming to be done or are the two items the only thing to be found in that cave ? I could see a few starters feeling just well into that steam !

If you battle a Pokemon in the steam room and use a "wind" move (Defog, Whirlwind, Air Cutter, I forget the others,) you can blow away the fog and look for more goodies! There's a Mega Stone and Magmarizer hiding in there somewhere, be sure you have Strength!

13 hours ago, Nico_Robin said:
  Reveal hidden contents

i got to the steamy room but i didnt find cameruptite 

can you help me?

Spoiler

Sorry didn't see this until now and not sure if anyone has replied. It's at the "bottom left steam room" I think... apparently there are three? I took the boulder (that you drop down from below) left, up, and around the lake. I need to go back through there again hahaha

Just now, asterlicks said:

Reveal hidden contents

Before the gang heads into Devon for their merry adventure, I can see an Absol where the Arons are normally hanging out. Is there any way to interact with it further?

I don't think so, but if I'm wrong, someone can correct me.

Big spoiler here, don't read until after the devon corp adventure

The absol up near calcenon turns to level 75, and has Ame as the original trainer.

Just now, Strider said:

Reveal hidden contents

I don't think so, but if I'm wrong, someone can correct me.

Big spoiler here, don't read until after the devon corp adventure

Hide contents

The absol up near calcenon turns to level 75, and has Ame as the original trainer.

Darn it, I caught that one already last episode! It's level 55 and wild for me :(