Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

Just now, PokeFailure said:

Hide contents

Thanks, I went back to the 3rd dive spot (Sunshine?) clicked every corner and checked every house unlocked, found a K33 key, Assume it's the ring house key, Instead I find....Mudkip I'll take it I guess. Still no ring, I'll wait until a youtuber does a "how to find stuff in reborn" I guess. 

Never talked to simon, checked the cemetery and nada, checked the house he's supposed to be in, nada, found the body, talked to the fisherman nada. 

Today is not my day with sidequests, and again thanks xD.

Spoiler

Wait, you found fisherman at the Tanzan Lake anyway? It appears after you find body, you gotta fish for Whiscashes, and then he helps you with... doing.... things... to them. Anyway, post it to troubleshooting.

If I`m not mistaken, ring is in the submerged house close to Blacksteam Shelter, in the Kingsbury district, accessible from northern part of Apophyl beach. But cant be sure, those underwater districts are confusing.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Tapu Fufu said:
Spoiler

Just out of curiousity, what's the prize? I didn't even know you could ask 15 people. And I thought I asked ten people, but I guess I was wrong since I didn't get anything. 

Spoiler

for 10+ you get Wise Glasses (boost special atacks), for 15 you get Wise Glasses and Ability Capsule and some other crap, Pearl, Star Piece, or something like that, dont remember.

Edited by example

20 minutes ago, PokeFailure said:

Hide contents

Thanks, I went back to the 3rd dive spot (Sunshine?) clicked every corner and checked every house unlocked, found a K33 key, Assume it's the ring house key, Instead I find....Mudkip I'll take it I guess. Still no ring, I'll wait until a youtuber does a "how to find stuff in reborn" I guess. 

Spoiler

Wait you actually found Mudkip there? In K33? How come, I don't think I found one in there!

4 minutes ago, Zuiken said:
  Hide contents
18 minutes ago, example said:
  Hide contents

Wait, you found fisherman at the Tanzan Lake anyway? It appears after you find body, you gotta fish for Whiscashes, and then he helps you with... doing.... things... to them. Anyway, post it to troubleshooting.

If I`m not mistaken, ring is in the submerged house close to Blacksteam Shelter, in the Kingsbury district, accessible from northern part of Apophyl beach. But cant be sure, those underwater districts are confusing.

Wait you actually found Mudkip there? In K33? How come, I don't think I found one in there!

Spoiler

Yep, In k33 top leftish corner and bring an antidote you'll need one. and to troubleshooting I go I guess. 

Spoiler

In the underwater village where the locked doors say Fairview my Itemfinder is detecting an item in the bottom section but I can't find anything, which spot is it actually in?

Which area do you find the women's lost ring in?

Edited by Ntfth

5 minutes ago, Ntfth said:
  Reveal hidden contents

In the underwater village where the locked doors say Fairview my Itemfinder is detecting an item in the bottom section but I can't find anything, which spot is it actually in?

I've been having trouble with that item too...

You find the ring in the house farthest south in kingsbury i think.

Kingsbury is accessible by going south from the pridot ward docks, then circling the dive area until you find and opening up at thefar northwest.

Edited by Strider

6 minutes ago, Ntfth said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

Wait there's a fairview....a 4th diving spot? Oh god not another one...and I have a key with a F... Where's the entrance to fairview...? 

Kingsbury find K33 (Big building to the bottom of it, go left from that and down) itemfinder near the door of the southern most house and you got the ring. 

2 minutes ago, PokeFailure said:

Hide contents

Wait there's a fairview....a 4th diving spot? Oh god not another one...and I have a key with a F... Where's the entrance to fairview...? 

Kingsbury find K33 (Big building to the bottom of it, go left from that and down) itemfinder near the door of the southern most house and you got the ring. 

Spoiler

Yup, there are 4 underwater districts, Fairview, Faeward, Kingsbury, Sunrise (or Sunset, Sunshine, whatever). Faeward is very little, but worth of visiting. Kingsbury is big one, where you find ring. Fairview is divided on few sections accessible from underwater and Sunrise has different diving spots accessible from different sides or underwater passages, or via sandy patches.

While looking on the map, Kingsbury is located south of Jasper, Faeward is close to the Azurine Island, to the northwest. Fairview is behind narrow sandy patch, east to the Apophyl Academy. That`s most of what I remember.

1 minute ago, Ntfth said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Is there only the door to the room with the field effect read out and El's diary to open with the Sanctum Key?

Not sure what you mean, but there should only be one door, on the left of the maze

Edited by Strider

Just now, Joevahkiin said:
  Hide contents

A few questions:

• Where do i find the razor claw
  • What do I do with the classified info
  • Any idea if Dratini can be found in ametrine now? if so where

Spoiler

1. diving and exploring

2. go in a certain house in peridot

3. dratini is unavailable