Spoiler

I have found the following items in the azurine:

• Glalilite (megas confirmed XD)
  • TM Dig
  • Mudkip
  • Macho Brace
  • Eviolite
  • Various Minor items

My Question is have i missed anything important?

Second question: is wise glasses the best thing you can get for rounding up people for Adrienn?

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 8:02 PM, Havuhk said:
  Hide contents

I went to where the Yureyu key should be, but it isn't there, and the door to Rotom is still locked. Was is moved?

Spoiler

Find all 4 missing bags of mulch for the man in Peridot. You'll get it as a reward.

5 minutes ago, 5hift said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Whats the deal with Applications? How do I use them?

Spoiler

Go to 7th Street and talk to your gang leader. You'll find out how to use them

2 minutes ago, Joevahkiin said:
  Hide contents

• TM Dig
  • Mudkip
  • Macho Brace
  • Eviolite
  • Various Minor items

Second question: is wise glasses the best thing you can get for rounding up people for Adrienn?

Spoiler

Have you done the Diamond Ring quest? You haven't found that yet, but otherwise that nope you're good.

You get 2 additional rewards with the Wise Glasses if you round up all 15 people (but they aren't anything major)

2 minutes ago, buenavista62 said:
  Hide contents

what/where is a good way to lvl up my pokemon? I need some lv-ups to beat Adrienn.

Spoiler

Try the Circus Clown in Agate Circus or the Grand Hall trainers.

5 minutes ago, whodat09 said:
  Hide contents

Where are the bags of mulch :(

I'm sorry I don't quite remember but it was frustrating, best to do it while you're running other sidequests

:(, I think that there AREN'T any Azurine Island, the Onyx Trainer School, or Apophyll Academy... I think that there ARE some in Obsidia, Peridot, Jasper, and Coral? The reward is an Insect Plate + Big Nugget, so don't stress about it if you don't want to. Best way to do it is to comb through the bushes in every Ward while you're looking for job applications, the Mulches are usually located next to picnic tables.

Spoiler

I just repeated the game. This is my second time repeating this games. I felt that I had to do that. I'm at the point where I'm facing Julia and I'm having a serious problem. One of the reasons why I love this game is probably facing gym leaders! However, I seriously cannot stand the new gym leader theme. The old one was epic and this new one is just ehh! Is there a way I can play episode 16 with the old gym leader theme? I even don't want to face Julia because of this new theme.

24 minutes ago, Joevahkiin said:
  Hide contents

• TM Dig
  • Mudkip
  • Macho Brace
  • Eviolite
  • Various Minor items

Spoiler

I`d count Relic Vase as an important one, since it is worth astounding 50.000 $. If you already have it, you are done I guess. 

For all 15 people you get Wise Glasses, Ability Capsule and something else, don`t remember what, but nothing important. Star piece, pearl, something like that, not sure.

Apparently there is a Relic Vase somewhere diving... Is there any way to get to the deep water that is East of Azurine Island or Southwest of Coral Ward? I'm not sure if this accessible right now, or if the Azurine Island project needs to be funded for it.

Never mind. I found what I was looking for... Anybody wanting the Relic Vase, start your search from Coral Ward until you get to the point where'd you have to turn to Azurine Island. Check the left area of the path that goes down.

Edited by tails12

3 minutes ago, Polaris said:

Reveal hidden contents

hi, firstly what do I do with the 'R' key that I obtain after I hand in the crystal ball?

Second, does anyone know how many book shelves are in apophyll academy for the girl's quiz in coral ward?? thanks

Go to the guy with the klefki, who is in the Blacksteam shelter. Second thing, I don't know. It shouldn't be hard to fly over and take a look though....

Edited by Strider

37 minutes ago, tails12 said:
  Hide contents

Apparently there is a Relic Vase somewhere diving... Is there any way to get to the deep water that is East of Azurine Island or Southwest of Coral Ward? I'm not sure if this accessible right now, or if the Azurine Island project needs to be funded for it.

Never mind. I found what I was looking for... Easy to miss spot too...

Where is the spot? I've been going around Coral and Azurine and it looks like a ring of rocks for me :\

2 minutes ago, asterlicks said:

Hide contents

Where is the spot? I've been going around Coral and Azurine and it looks like a ring of rocks for me :\

If you head west from Coral Ward, keep going until a path opens south towards Azurine Island. Take a look around the left side of that path closer to the top. There's a small opening around there that leads to a dive spot.

Edited by tails12