Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

7 minutes ago, Xiri said:

Hide contents

Are you sure you picked up the Devon Scope Model? Then, talk to some of the NPCs in Beryl who are struggling with the invisible things, and then head back to Silph

Spoiler

Okkaay, all NPCs there are regular, noone talks about it. And I stumbled upon blocked tiles in Beryl jungle, not Beryl district. And I do have Devon Scope. Now I wonder if quest didnt trigger, cos I went back to Devon building right after escape with rest of the team, to check what was left, without doing anything other. I`ll try going to that place again, then check if anything change.

Edited by example

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, example said:

Spoiler

Did you beat Adrienn? Not quite sure if that is a requirement, but that might be the reason why. Strange... invisible blocks should appear in Beryl Ward as soon as you get the scope model.

1 minute ago, coldscars said:
  Hide contents

is there a list for a possible quests somewhere? i think im pretty much done, did the police, diving memes(klefki), jobs, id tag diving, gloomy,restaurant, library, the questions, kecleon. 

Spoiler

You're pretty much done really. You could hunt for the 4 Mega Stones (you can only get 3 if you chose to upgrade the Slums) that were added in this episode, but otherwise that's it I think.

On 6/12/2016 at 8:19 AM, Xiri said:

Hide contents

You're pretty much done really. You could hunt for the 4 Mega Stones (you can only get 3 if you chose to upgrade the Slums) that were added in this episode, but otherwise that's it I think.

Spoiler

how i get that one in devon? its blocked

Edited by Slith265

11 minutes ago, Xiri said:

Hide contents

Did you beat Adrienn? Not quite sure if that is a requirement, but that might be the reason why. Strange... invisible blocks should appear in Beryl Ward as soon as you get the scope model.

Spoiler

Yes, I`m done with the story, filling sidequests now. Well, I guess something didnt install properly, for example, I cant fish anything, 100% ''not even a nibble'', and thus I can`t finish Tara`s name quest. Or treecko sidequest didn`t trigger, cos in fact I havent been to Beryl before obtaining Devon Scope.

Besides, any hints where is s12 key house. And what Opal Center Upgrades give access to - Charmander, Goomy and Chimchar sidequests?

Edited by example

14 minutes ago, example said:
  Hide contents

Yes, I`m done with the story, filling sidequests now. Well, I guess something didnt install properly, for example, I cant fish anything, 100% ''not even a nibble'', and thus I can`t finish Tara`s name quest. Or treecko sidequest didn`t trigger, cos in fact I havent been to Beryl before obtaining Devon Scope.

Besides, any hints where is s12 key house. And what Opal Center Upgrades give access to - Charmander, Goomy and Chimchar sidequests?

Spoiler

Charmander isn't dependent on what upgrade you give. Goomy and Chimchar are Slums and Azurine respectively

5 minutes ago, Slith265 said:
  Hide contents

What are the others mega stones? i have audinite and glalitite.

Spoiler

Camerupttite - found in Chrysolia Springs

Just now, valantisthanasoulis said:
  Reveal hidden contents

how i can start the lost id meteor grand memeber i have get some info what to do but this simon is not in the cemetery or in the peridot ward any help?

Spoiler

One of the apartments in Peridot ward. Look properly!

2 minutes ago, Xiri said:

Hide contents

Charmander isn't dependent on what upgrade you give. Goomy and Chimchar are Slums and Azurine respectively

Spoiler

Okay, thanks, so what`s the reward for railnet, cos I`ve just done Slums and I got Charmander, going to GUM, and I`m not rly interested in azurine now, so I wanna know if goomy + charmander is better for me than railnet reward.

2 minutes ago, valantisthanasoulis said:
  Reveal hidden contents

i CANT  find him i look everywhere thas why i ask if you need to do something before that

Spoiler

If you are sure he's not in the Beryl Cemetry or in Peridot ward, then maybe you have to go to the previous episode aka E15 to do it. Because I had already talked to him in E15 at the graveyard and then at the Peridot apartment and I am able to continue the quest now.

42 minutes ago, example said:
  Hide contents

If you found S9, it's near it. Check the underwater areas again and you'll find it. I think the S houses are north of Apophyll close to Peridot.

6 minutes ago, IkkyHD said:

Does this episode contais scyther ?

Do you see it in the obtainable pokemon list?

6 minutes ago, valantisthanasoulis said:
  Hide contents

i have speak with him in episode 15 in the cemetery but i can find him in the aparments hmm

If you can't find him either in the cemetary or the apartments, just go to the lake and see if the fisherman is there. If he is, the event will start as soon as you check the body.

Spoiler

thats the hole point why i ask for help i made a post in the troubleshot bc i speak with him i find the body and nothing happend

and i cant find this guy so i can start the sidequest

Edited by valantisthanasoulis

1 minute ago, NickCrash said:

Hide contents

If you can't find him either in the cemetery or the apartments, just go to the lake and see if the fisherman is there. If he is, the event will start as soon as you check the body.

Spoiler

Can I get the lowdown on the Tara mission? I don't see any new fisherman at the Tanzan Lake.

Just now, Zuiken said:
  Hide contents

Can I get the lowdown on the Tara mission? I don't see any new fisherman at the Tanzan Lake.

Spoiler

You have to dive in Tanzan Lake and find the body without an ID Tag. Then, you'll find the fisherman in the east