Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

12 minutes ago, Havuhk said:
  Hide contents

I went to where the Yureyu key should be, but it isn't there, and the door to Rotom is still locked. Was is moved?

i can breed a rotom if thats what u want and we can trade

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, sharkzilla said:

i can breed a rotom if thats what u want and we can trade

Spoiler

Thanks for the offer, but there is a guy outside the power plant who wants the room unlocked, so there might be another reward, so I want to find the key

19 minutes ago, coldscars said:
  Hide contents

is there a way to get torchic? my team is already pretty strong but having a blaziken would be just the nail in the coffin. have nothing to do otherwise, did all the quests and found some pokemons but not torchic.

i know what the reward is i can tell u if u want

3 minutes ago, djxinator said:

Anyone know how to get an Elekid in E16? I've stumbled upon an Electirizer and I'd love to use it :)

Have to give the Electirizer to someone to even get the Elekid, but to find it you have to go back to the last city you ever visited in E15

Edited by ShadowDusk
Adding more info

Spoiler

Guys, tell me please, is chance of catching anything with any rod rly that low, or my game is bugged or so, cos no matter how many times I try to fish in Tanzan Cove lake (to finish bodies side quest), I find nothing.

Just now, example said:
  Hide contents

Guys, tell me please, is chance of catching anything with any rod rly that low, or my game is bugged or so, cos no matter how many times I try to fish in Tanzan Cove lake (to finish bodies side quest), I find nothing.

Spoiler

you're using the super rod right??

6 minutes ago, Nico_Robin said:
  Hide contents

you're using the super rod right??

Spoiler

Yes, of course, but I tried with all rods actually. Like, thirty-forty tries, ''not even a nibble'' every single time. Is it possible that I am so unlucky?

Edited by example
no spoiler tag

1 minute ago, example said:

Yes, of course, but I tried with all rods actually. Like, thirty-forty tries, ''not even a nibble'' every single time. Is it possible that I am so unlucky?

Spoiler

who knows..maybe its a bug

try turning the game on and off or maybe leaving the location and coming back

also put the spoiler tag because any discussion on E16 is currently under spoiler lock

2 minutes ago, IcewolfDark said:
  Hide contents

I can't seem to find either a Stick or Balm Mushroom for the Spyce quest. Anyone willing to help a bro out?

Spoiler

Stick should be in 7th street if im not wrong

balm mushroom - in one of the forests in beryl or jasper

4 minutes ago, Slith265 said:
  Hide contents

Anybody could help with the classified information? any hint?

This isn't really intuitive, so I'll tell you straight. Go to the empty house near North Peridot's alleyway, and you'll meet up with a familiar character from the main games?!

4 minutes ago, BIGJRA said:
  Hide contents

This isn't really intuitive, so I'll tell you straight. Go to the empty house near North Peridot's alleyway, and you'll meet up with a familiar character from the main games?!

Spoiler

how do you trigger this event? people have been talking about it here but i dont know where to start

Just now, Nico_Robin said:
  Hide contents

how do you trigger this event? people have been talking about it here but i dont know where to start

K so this event basically leads to

Klefki and the Sanctum Key backstory

, and is an item chain sidequest Zelda style. Go solve the underwater keys puzzle first, east of Apophyll Island in the dive spots. You should eventually find a Diamond Ring if you're being 100% thorough and using itemfinder, then you take that to a lady in Jasper Ward.

I'll guide you through the rest if you need.

8 minutes ago, EliteFlyingTaco said:

Hide contents

How do I get on the roof of the SOLICE building?

Is that the building of the upgraded slums? If so, you can't. If on the offchance you misspelled Spyce, you can't get up there either lol. 

17 hours ago, BIGJRA said:

Hide contents

K so this event basically leads to

Reveal hidden contents

Klefki and the Sanctum Key backstory

, and is an item chain sidequest Zelda style. Go solve the underwater keys puzzle first, east of Apophyll Island in the dive spots. You should eventually find a Diamond Ring if you're being 100% thorough and using itemfinder, then you take that to a lady in Jasper Ward.

Spoiler

I'll guide you through the rest if you need.

Is that the building of the upgraded slums? If so, you can't. If on the offchance you misspelled Spyce, you can't get up there either lol. 

Spoiler

Solved! thanks, but the crystal ball... i can´t figure out. srry if im bothering you.

17 hours ago, sharkzilla said:

Hide contents

does anyone know ho to get goomey

Spoiler

Go to opal bridge and help the poor people of reborn, they re going to give you the key

Edited by Slith265