[HELP] I have completely forgotten the storyline

CoolTrainerGary

Hello compadres,

I haven't been here in over a year and I have not played reborn in over a year (since I finished E15) so I have very little memory of the characters & what has happened. If someone could direct me to some storyline thread or rehash the storyline and important characters so as to give me a briefing so I am not COMPLETELY lost when I begin E16 (which is coming out shortly) it would be much appreciated!

Basically your character comes to collect gym badges but that quickly falls to a background concern because the gym leaders keep escaping and killing themselves before they give you your rewards

Also there's a city-wide conspiracy involving a secret society, a cult, a failed corporation, and an insane asylum

You keep having to save children but morale dwindles as they grow progressively less grateful and useful to your original goals

Eventually you just breed for shinies and IVs because it's easier than dealing with fictional characters' daddy issues

Edited by HughJ

Basically your character comes to collect gym badges but that quickly falls to a background concern because the gym leaders keep escaping and killing themselves before they give you your rewards

Also there's a city-wide conspiracy involving a secret society, a cult, a failed corporation, and an insane asylum

You keep having to save children but morale dwindles as they grow progressively less grateful and useful to your original goals

Eventually you just breed for shinies and EVs because it's easier than dealing with fictional characters' daddy issues

You forgot to add that most of the 'villains' are more likeable than the coalition of psychopaths and murderers that you're forced to work with on the 'good' side.

Eventually you just breed for shinies and EVs because it's easier than dealing with fictional characters' daddy issues

This is a great post.

I wish I could upvote this more.