Ep 17 Gen 7 Update?

Shuyin178

Ame said Gen 7 will most likely come in the final episode, E19.

Gen 8 could be out by the time 19 hits. o.o

But I can understand not doing it until then because of spriting all of the new Pokemon/forms + all of their new mechanics on top of the to-do list the game naturally has would take a very long time to complete.

Gen 8 could be out by the time 19 hits. o.o

But I can understand not doing it until then because of spriting all of the new Pokemon/forms + all of their new mechanics on top of the to-do list the game naturally has would take a very long time to complete.

Possibly, maybe we will have both gen7 / 8 by then

• Global Mods

It was Gen 5 when the Reborn game started. Gen 6 came out when Reborn was in E10. With only four episodes left, I think it's possible we'll still be in Gen 7 when E19 comes out assuming there's more to Gen 7 than SM (although later Gen 7 games will probably add new mechanics like ORAS added new megas and Primal Reversion).

this is probably way into the future but will reborn continues to update after Ame leaves to work on starlight divide?

Since pokemon will continue to move forward, and I hope reborn can do too

Since this goes for Hardcore as well, once the final release and polishing is done, Reborn will be completed and we will move on. It takes quite an effort to update to current gen content which is asking a lot for a developers. Once both Reborn and the mod are complete they both will be open mod so someone down the line could tackle the challenge or use everything we've done for something else mod wise.

Edit: Whoops, I missed something. Ame said they'd put Gen VII in at some point, but that's likely it since at least two years inbetween each gen I doubt we'll see anything beyond that.

• Administrators

this is probably way into the future but will reborn continues to update after Ame leaves to work on starlight divide?

Since pokemon will continue to move forward, and I hope reborn can do too

commander is correct. i will be moving on, however the project will always be open to the community to mod for new content. i'll provide whatever support i reasonably can in that endeavor.

also i will not be "leaving" per se. y'all are comin' with me. this place too. it'll still be reborn, just expanding.

I think we all know Ame will cave and add Alolan Ninetales into episode 17.

you think i'd even wait that long?

Just hope Ame dont put gen7, I personaly dont like the revealed new pokemons with a very few exeptions... And alolan variants are just horrible, with the exeption of ninetales and marowak.

(please remember that this is just my point of view, thanks)

• Global Mods

Did I say into? I meant before XD. also is the reason the status thread still on 99% because the last bit is reserved for alpha testing bugs or are you just trolling the people that don't check your twitter?

Since this goes for Hardcore as well, once the final release and polishing is done, Reborn will be completed and we will move on. It takes quite an effort to update to current gen content which is asking a lot for a developers. Once both Reborn and the mod are complete they both will be open mod so someone down the line could tackle the challenge or use everything we've done for something else mod wise.

Edit: Whoops, I missed something. Ame said they'd put Gen VII in at some point, but that's likely it since at least two years inbetween each gen I doubt we'll see anything beyond that.

Thanks commander, I sort of expected this. I'm sure someone will continue the legacy. (maybe i will, but i suck at story writing)

commander is correct. i will be moving on, however the project will always be open to the community to mod for new content. i'll provide whatever support i reasonably can in that endeavor.

also i will not be "leaving" per se. y'all are comin' with me. this place too. it'll still be reborn, just expanding.

Awesome !!!