The Spookening 2nd Coming 2016 Edition Take 2: Return of the Sp00ky (Halloween Avatar edits)

Flux

Some of you may have been here for the Spookening's first arrival, but some of you may be new. If that's the case, prepare for the Sp00kiest time of the year, because October 1st is official here (maybe not for everyone yet, but it will be soon!). As such, the Spookening is back and ready for action. This thread is the Halloween version of the Hattening, which basically means that you post here if you want me to edit your avatar and make it extra sp00ky for the Halloween season. I like to think I've improved my editing skills since last year, so things will be extra sp00ky now. Last year I was unable to finish all the requests before Halloween, so this year I'm starting the thread earlier. I'm going to shoot for editing at least one avatar per day, maybe more if I have time, but I make no promises. That being said, I'll do my best and look forward to seing some spooky avatars around this place!

aZAFMJA.gif

Last year's edits (Example Projects):

jmoJcTA.jpg5eRbJUM.png

zrHfq45.jpgfZGFago.jpg

FLnRTGr.jpgqBGcUMM.jpg

KonnXq8.jpgxWF1CjY.png

GDyifnY.jpgE6NrEIv.jpg

7AJz7Ub.jpgMpUryl2.png

EL7AOl2.jpgjWRJPW0.png

27DbQRk.jpgNUSPJUV.jpg

• Upvote 1

So many choices....

I'll let you pick which one you think you could work with best. Here are candidates I think could work.

c1f4e5eb8cd2a34c9a3b56c3cecf3a20.jpg

AJ1cqTq.png

0Mth0OP.png

kmRIoH3.png

OQ1aZzN.png

Here comes Eiji again. Thank you one more for cleaning this avatar for me over a year ago. I appreciate it!

6M5cP67.png

Thank you! Hope the sp00kening goes down well.

AWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Editing this image made me realize once again that non-humanoid things are much harder to sp00kify. I ran into the issue last year too, but nevertheless, I have done what I can to make your image sp00ky. This one required a lot of freehand editing, and honestly I'm not sure how I feel about it. Hopefully you feel that it's spooky enough, and my apologies if it isn't. Either way, it was good practice for non-humanoid things, though I couldn't really change it in the ways I would normally change these things without completely redrawing the picture.

gs8A8V8.jpgjU4OvfQ.png

• Upvote 1

Three closing shifts at work plus an exam tomorrow has put me out of free time and on temporary hold, so my apologies for the delays. I should be back on track by Wednesday, or maybe even late tomorrow. Till then! o/

• 3 weeks later...

As many of you have probably already figured out, I'm unfortunately going to have to close this thread without really ever getting to work on it. School + work has really left me with very little free time at all. I really hate starting things and not finishing them, so my apologies go out to everyone, but there's really just no way I could do it. Sorry again, from a disappointed Flux.

• 2 weeks later...

It's no problem at all, as a lot of us are also busy with school and work to do anything either. For me, it's taken a lot of time out of the things I really want to do, and I just want you to know it's all okay.

• Upvote 1