Version 9 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Jan said:

I won't say what I was planning because I think I'm still going to do it. Anyway, since I didn't have a troll for you all this year, I'll show you all something legit.

Reveal hidden contents

9bbabe307744e7d11a570bf72c109fe0.png

Not finished yet, there are some things I need to add, but I thought I'd showcase it anyway. 

Sorry for being lame this year <3

New Blacksteeple Castle looks amazing :D I wonder how it's gonna look with the blizzard and everything. I'm also very relieved that you added those stairs on the outside so we can get to Guard Emile without having to run through like 5 different maps hehe

• Developers
3 minutes ago, TheMoltenGuy said:

New Blacksteeple Castle looks amazing :D I wonder how it's gonna look with the blizzard and everything. I'm also very relieved that you added those stairs on the outside so we can get to Guard Emile without having to run through like 5 different maps hehe

Yeah... probably not the best decision on my part. Less laggy too!

25 minutes ago, Jan said:

I won't say what I was planning because I think I'm still going to do it. Anyway, since I didn't have a troll for you all this year, I'll show you all something legit.

Hide contents

Not finished yet, there are some things I need to add, but I thought I'd showcase it anyway. 

It would be nice if there was  a Wet Moat around Blacksteeple Castle.

It's beautiful! I love how the map was improved.

32 minutes ago, Mr. Divergent said:

It would be nice if there was  a Wet Moat around Blacksteeple Castle.

It's beautiful! I love how the map was improved.

Why a Wet Moat?

Pokemon Wet Moat was the best thing to ever happen to pokemon fangames as a whole. I knew about the game from HeroVoltsy.

Edited by ShadeStrider

1 hour ago, ShadeStrider said:

I guess there is no point in dragging out the joke any longer, so yeah, I'm Trolling.

April Fools, Motherf**kers!

Ahah you're a genius mate ;), i challenge you to be more trolling next time :P.

21 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

Why a Wet Moat?

Pokemon Wet Moat was the best thing to ever happen to pokemon fangames as a whole. I knew about the game from HeroVoltsy.

Pokemon Wet Moat is a epic no-sense game; i say the best of all no-sense for me. Me too mate.

I just love how they highlighted the word SHIP...

Is anybody Shipping Trash on this page? Come out, come out, wherever you are...

I am not Shipping Trash, but I won't belittle you if you are...

Edited by ShadeStrider

4 hours ago, Jan said:

Sorry, no troll this year. I had something planned, but I didn't have the time to actually do it. Maybe next year. :(

oh dam I wanted to see what was it got to be this year oh wait you did and I didn't see it LOL

Edited by lokighost

3 hours ago, Jan said:

Hide contents

The best thing about blacksteeple was catching a shiny snover.My friends had a lot of trouble getting past Valerie's lanturn and its ice beam.My Abomasnow did that without breaking a sweat

• Global Mods
28 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

I hate abomnasnow, so I didn't use it.

I'm not exactly a fan either, but it filled a type hole in my team quite nicely at the time. swapped out again before Crawli though.

I remember when i caught a shiny pidove right after Venam's gym and I used it up until V8 but it just couldn't pull it's weight unfortunately so i replaced him with gardevoir 

Edited by FleetWood

3 hours ago, FleetWood said:

I remember when i caught a shiny pidove right after Venam's gym and I used it up until V8 but it just couldn't pull it's weight unfortunately so i replaced him with gardevoir 

I had the same exact story.

Anyways, Is BladeStar gonna be in anyway similar to Night Raid? For those of you who have seen Akame Ga Kill, You know what I mean.

The basic Premise is the same. Band of Insurgents trying to fight in a city with a corrupt government. Just, don't tell me that we have a child as the mayor of Grand Dream City and a corrupt government official making all of the decisions. And I hope that not everybody dies, Game-of-thrones style.

Edited by ShadeStrider

2 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

I had the same exact story.

Anyways, Is BladeStar gonna be in anyway similar to Night Raid? For those of you who have seen Akame Ga Kill, You know what I mean.

The basic Premise is the same. Band of Insurgents trying to fight in a city with a corrupt government. Just, don't tell me that we have a child as the mayor of Grand Dream City and a corrupt government official making all of the decisions.

Bladestar's still working in the shadows right now. I'd assume that once they get enough resources/funds, they'd go Team Rocket style (like what they did in Saffron) or they'd try to destroy the system from within.

Hi! I have again an important question, I thing that i'm encountering some problems with the version I currently have (8.1)

Be careful : SPOILER 

I just finished Crawli's gym, but when I go out, i'm suppose to meet Melia and hear talking two rangers about Saki, but nothing happen .. Does this cutscene have been cut ? I had a similar problem before, when you had to fight Ren (when you discover that he is a traiter), I had to do it on my olf version because in the current one, the characters didn't appear ...

I really wish to keep playing on version 8, some additional content were ad, and it's awesome to discover it again!

Thank you in advance for your answers guys (and apologize if it's not too clear, english is not my mother tongue haha)

4 hours ago, FleetWood said:

unfezant officially is the worst bird pokemon

2 hours ago, Mikaryu said:

Hi! I have again an important question, I thing that i'm encountering some problems with the version I currently have (8.1)

Be careful : SPOILER 

I just finished Crawli's gym, but when I go out, i'm suppose to meet Melia and hear talking two rangers about Saki, but nothing happen .. Does this cutscene have been cut ? I had a similar problem before, when you had to fight Ren (when you discover that he is a traiter), I had to do it on my olf version because in the current one, the characters didn't appear ...

I really wish to keep playing on version 8, some additional content were ad, and it's awesome to discover it again!

Thank you in advance for your answers guys (and apologize if it's not too clear, english is not my mother tongue haha)

you can switch back to v8

on love the hidden egg jan

51 minutes ago, lokighost said:

you can switch back to v8

on love the hidden egg jan

How ? I tried version 7.3 that i have on my computer and it doesn't work ! And really wish to continue version 8, but nothing is happening, even tried to go to Amber's city and nothing happen :o