Version 9 Status Thread

Jan

Just now, SuperNova said:

Question time:

• How do I get the 2nd statue on the Amethyst Grotto?
  • Am I the only on =e that is hyped for Angie?
  • About Cassandra, we may not know her yet but for some reason I think she might be connected to Cressent. What do you think?

1. Idk

2. No. But I'm certainly not. I hate her character in a good way.

3. Nothing has implied so.

I would also like to point out, Geara could be a candidate for the betrayal slot even though it's obviously Ren.

Greed could be Cassandra or Texen. And Pure Evil is something we don't know yet I guess. To be completely honest, I don't think there's anybody in the game currently who just does things that are absurd and evil knowing they are absurd and evil just to do them. Nobody is really pure evil so far.

Edited by Sceptilespy

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way should I restart the game or wait for v. 9 ( I will restart anyways but.... )?I

I personally don't think it's even worth it to ever restart a game for a single version.

Just now, Sceptilespy said:

I personally don't think it's even worth it to ever restart a game for a single version.

I have multiple save files if that counts. 

BTW I want help with a sidequest where should I post it?

I have multiple save files if that counts. 

BTW I want help with a sidequest where should I post it?

1. Oh, well in that case, go ahead if you really want to. Story will flow much less awkwardly that way.

2. Pretty sure there's a Rejuv help thread. Idk, to lazy to search right now.

15 minutes ago, Sceptilespy said:

well, the entire game is getting an overhaul so I'd say it's worth it to play through it again

Roses are red, Violets are blue

Let's talk about Bladestar. Will you join into

The Discussion about this new group?

Everybody in Uganda Knows Kung fu.

I'm sorry about the bad poetry, but seriously, let's talk about Bladestar. Obviously they are a band of insurgents, that have some beef with the government of Grand Dream City.

Kind of reminds me of Akame Ga Kill. If the government is corrupt, than bladestar represents Night Raid. 

Edited by ShadeStrider

Just now, ShadeStrider said:

Roses are red, Violets are blue

Let's talk about Bladestar. Will you join into

The Discussion about this new group?

Everybody in Uganda Knows Kung fu.

Idk what to talk about.

What do we even know about bladestar.

5 minutes ago, Sceptilespy said:

Idk what to talk about.

What do we even know about bladestar.

Let's discuss the Facts.

Remember, If the characters in the First Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc game were able to discuss the 5th Murder Trial with barely any clues, or even an Idea of who Mukuro Ikusaba was, than we can speculate about bladestar, even though we barely know anything about bladestar. Just come up with some wild crazy theory as to how Bladestar is willing to approach their goal.

Just now, ShadeStrider said:

Let's discuss the Facts.

Remember, If the characters in the First Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc game were able to discuss the 5th Murder Trial with barely any clues, or even an Idea of who Mukuro Ikusaba was, than we can speculate about bladestar, even though we barely know anything about bladestar. Just come up with some wild crazy theory as to how Bladestar is willing to approach their goal.

From what I remember, Bladestar wants to overthrow the government in GDC. So, I imagine they're doing things to get their attention and bring them out, and then snipe them from there. As we can see, I should be correct in the fact, they lured out Florin in searching for clues and the whereabouts of Bladestar. The next few parts will be mostly assumption. Cassandra seems to have some major influence in GDC's government, so I imagine Bladestar is trying to lure her out and snipe her. From there, without the presence and influence Cassandra provides, GDC's government will fall, leaving Bladestar to swoop in and take over. Now, I'm going to assume the people turning into stone in GDC is Bladestar's doing in another attempt to lure out Cassandra, or somebody else with major power. While Cassandra hasn't been lured out yet, Talon and Florin have been. Talon has been turned to stone, and it's only a matter of time until Florin gets sniped. With a reserve leader, and a Gym Leader out of commission, it makes sense, from there on, the people appearing to handle the situation will only be stronger, and stronger, and have more presence in the government. In short, an endless cycle to inevitably lure out Cassandra, turn her to stone or kill her. And swoop in for the kill. Now from there, they can either make base there, or un-stone the citizens of GDC in an attempt to keep GDC ..., well GDC. From there, I'm not exactly sure what they do. I guess their goal would be to keep it that way.

That's my theory. But a few things you should know:

1. They probably have to snipe the members instead of an all-out war with them because Bladestar probably isn't even that big, and can't go toe to toe with GDC. Hence, Flora being one of the strongest in Bladestar, while running a team of grass types. Her being an admin would get he recognized, and thus it would be easy to counterteam. So that's why they lure them out and then take them instead of going toe to toe. Remember, we beat Flora in a field where one of grass types weaknesses is removed, they get healed every turn, AND their attacks are powered up. There's no way Bladestar stands ANY chance to GDC. Flora also probably takes us as a sidekick because Bladestar needs all the strength they can get.

2. Speaking of sniping people, Bladestar cuts off any route to and out of GDC. Not only does this prevent GDC from getting any outside help, it also stops anybody from trying to help, and leaves them up for a potential Bladestar snipe. AND, it will force GDC's government to take action quicker and quicker, drawing out Cassandra even faster.

That's my theory for the most part. Any changes will be added via edit, so if you care, check back every now and then. Come new versions, and I'll just post a new comment.

20 hours ago, Sceptilespy said:

Let it be known. If I EVER have to fight Angie on that ironically God forsaken field again I just might snap. Speaking of her. Is Angie really a shadow? And that of pure evil? I mean, Angie believes what she is doing is the right thing. And wouldn't you try to do the right thing? I think if Angie is going to be a shadow, it's DEFINITELY obsession.

Starting now, im setting up AAS. The Anti-Angie-Section

She is evil and that ice field can die. #AAS

1 hour ago, FleetWood said:

I'm honored join this group, w #AAS, w revolution (mhh maybe it's too much exaltation, who cares).

4 hours ago, FleetWood said:

Sign me up too please! :D

43 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

Screw the Melia x Venam, Melia x MC, and Melia x Kanon ships.

Melia x SEC Is where it's at.

Why did I post this...?

agreed, although i ship my own OC Rabbna with Sec instead #gothbotshipping , i totally support Melia x SEC still i find SEC is SO underrated he/she/xe needs more love

1 hour ago, Rabbna said:

agreed, although i ship my own OC Rabbna with Sec instead #gothbotshipping , i totally support Melia x SEC still i find SEC is SO underrated he/she/xe needs more love

I know enough about (But haven't seen any) hentai to know where this is going...