The Show Still Goes On (Happy Birthday Kaito!)

Joker

Lets give it up for everyone's favorite magician, Kaito! For it is his birthday! You may know him as the former leader of Ravenholts, or through his "performances". He's a real class act, so lets all wish him the best on his special day. Happy birthday, buddy. I hope your day is as awesome as you are. And to many more birthdays!! After all the show must go on, right?

Happy Birthday Kaito!

I don't really know you well at all, but you seem like a really awesome guy who knows how to make any battle entertaining!

You've impressed me every time I've seen you, and seem like an excellent person.

Have a great day!

You're one of the best showmen around here, as well as a fantastic friend! I've always enjoyed our talks, and one day when we both aren't busy we'll definitely have to talk more again. Have a wonderful day amigo!

Happy birthday to me Delaware pal! I'm still upset I never got the chance to meet up with you while we were literally five minutes from each other, but perhaps we can work on that soon-ish. Anyway, enjoy the day and make the most of it!