Fire Emblem On The Forums: Ashes (IC)

Pyon Pyon Kyuu!~

klarennocape_by_ninjacyndaquil-db0urhg.p

"You just keep telling yourself that and I'm sure everything's gonna be just fine~" Klaren had to restrain himself from the urge to pat Radburn's head comfortingly along with his words. He followed him and Rosalyva down to the smithy, gleefully tossing the thread in his hands and wrapping it around his fingers to watch it glimmer in the light.

"Oh, pretty!" He yelped when they reached the place. It was all pink and THE MIGHTY GOLDEN everywhere and it was just great! He immediately proceeded to enter the store and start looking at the decorations. "Oh oh did Mr. Your Son make these they're so great! And yes he was the one who sent us here~" He asked the woman, running his hand along one of the drapes.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jtJGWu5.png

"The best in the city? No wonder that you're out of stock then. I would have loved to see your work." Rosalvya frowned, making no effort to hide her displeasure. They would have to look elsewhere for Radburn's sheathe. "My companion was hoping to find a sheathe for his weapon, but I supposed it can't be helped if you don't have anything. Is there another smithy in town you'd recommend to buy one?"

"As for me, I was wondering if I could at least have my sword repaired." Rosalvya took out the iron sword at her side for the blacksmith to inspect. From the outside, the sheathe was badly worn, with multiple nicks and marks adorning it's side. Rosalvya knew that not much better could be said for the blade itself, despite her best efforts to maintain it. No amount of maintenance could stop time itself. "And would it be possible to have the job done before dusk breaks? My travelling companions and I are only in the city for today, before we are back on the road. I don't know when I'll get another opportunity like this."

"Yes, yes while I would have been happier if he had followed in my footsteps, I have to admit my son knows his cloth and the decorations on my shop are just." The woman kisses her hand with a loud "mwack" sound, indicating how much she loved the store. "Well, you'll find the whole city is out of weapons. It's awfully suspicious that we would all run out of stock on the same day the king and his men arrived. Very, very suspicious if you ask me. Although, I can still work on your sword and over yonder you will find some sheathes. Most of them designed by my very own son!"

Thankfully, the rest of the day went on uneventfully. The party managed to gather up before the afternoon, and Rosalyva received her sword in return. "I sharpened and made it look nice again, but this blade wasn't made to last. It will break eventually. When it does make sure to come buy from us okay dearie?" 

The party safely left the city, and meeting up at the camp they got ready to leave all of this behind. 

HYCzHYz.png

"To think Roswell would visit the city today of all days." Saffron sighed as they were unpacking and getting ready to leave. "I don't know if it was a stroke of bad luck that he arrived, or good luck that we made it out alive."

VG1qXbt.png

"'Ey Wyvern Breath!" When the group arrived back at camp a grinning Cherry came up to Ecquis. "I 'ad a vision earlier tha' migh' be useful to ya. I'll share it with ya jus' this once! I saw a ruined house, I was sittin' at da door and a voice said 'Take fourteen steps to da righ', and six above, and there and there you'll find what you love.' Ma visions are always righ' bu' I don' know wha' this one means."

Chapter 4: The Moon, the Sun and the Goddess

20th of First Heat

The preparations had been handled by Anna and Ian; from canteens, provisions, tents and maps all of it had been bought in preparation entering the deserts of Caelum. The Misguided Children traveled fairly close the coast and crossed the border without incident. As Anna explained: 

XC3yB3x.png

"Despite the war, Caelum still has great interest in trading with Hearthlight. So they protect this area and allow merchants to pass without incident, and the path to Domalat is guarded. We'll follow the protect path for a few days and then strike out North to Natarjah. By then we will be inside Caelum and safe from Dragao soldiers."

Traversing the desert was difficult, however. The party opted to set up camp and sleep when the sun was at it's highest, and travel during the night and morning. The cold nights weren't easy, and the mornings were unbearably hot. They traveled without seeing any other group of people in sight, and only broken ruins. Absolutely no traces if water either other than the quickly depleting sources they brought with them. On that specific day, they were getting ready to set up camp when an alarmed Dash came back from scouting the area. 

NeToVbD.png

"Bad news, there are Dragao soldiers waiting up ahead. There is a wall up as well, I don't think we can make it around." 

HYCzHYz.png

"What? How did they find out? Isn't this area supposed to be protected?"

XC3yB3x.png

"Y-yes!" Anna looked desperate as she thought of a solution. "The soldiers must have sneaked past to intercept us. This is really bad."

Ef1dQIP.png

"We have no choice but to fight our way through, the ruined walls go on for kilometers in both direction and if we spotted them it won't be long before they spot us."

"Unbearable..." A heavily robed woman fanned herself with a long feathered fan, looking upon the soldiers as they worked with a demeaning look. "This heat, this sand, these winds. There is nothing good about this blasted country, when will His Majesty finish destroying this place. I don't want to spend a single second longer in this place." Placing a hand to her forehead dramatically she sighed. "Oh why can't I be back home with my dearest brother, he must be having the greatest of times." 

"Commander Cloudbreaker, we've found the targets. A blue haired young woman, a blue haired young man, and an armed group." A soldier approached her with a report, this made her beam up in excitement. 

"Finally! Let us show these outlaws our class. This is a direct order from our beloved Queen, so do not disappoint me soldiers." She held out her fan, and electricity boomed out in loud crackles. "Show them the might of Dragao, show them the might of Louise Cloudbreaker. We are the storm that dragons fear!" 

Soldiers chanted the phrase in unison, arming themselves ready for the worse.

jK1DF5s.png

"We are the storm that dragons... fear..." A young soldier repeated as well a lot less sure about herself. She slowly repeated it over and over again, trying to find courage while sitting on top of the saddle of a brown stallion. She picked up a crossbow from the side of her saddle. "Alright we can do this Idei. Just aim the shooty bit at the enemies and pull the trigger. It's not hard!" 

Turn 1

ixMi1QU.png

[Player Phase]

Victory: Defeat Louise Cloudbreaker

Loss: All player units are defeated.

(Note!: Yellow is desert tiles, check the rule book for the exact penalties this brings to your character. The more brown part is regular sand with no penalties) 

Cheat Sheet:

Soldiers of Dragao: Health, Location, Weapon

Fighter 1 (28/28) (I16) Iron Axe

Fighter 2 (28/28) (K16) Iron Axe

Fighter 3 (28/28) (H4) Iron Axe 

Knight 1 (32/32) (C12) Iron Axe 

Knight 2 (32/32) (C13) Iron Lance 

Knight 3 (32/32) (C14) Iron Sword

Knight 4 (32/32) (H12) Iron Sword  

Knight 5 (32/32) (H13) Iron Axe 

Knight 6 (32/32) (H14) Iron Lance  

Mage 1 (27/27) (E3) Wind 

Mage 2 (27/27) (D8) Thunder

Mage 3 (27/27) (F12) Wind 

Mage 4 (27/27) (A12) Elfire (30/30)(Drop)

Monk 1 (23/23) (A6) Starshot(30/30)(Drop)

Monk 2 (23/23) (E17) Light Screen

Bow Knight 1 (F7) Iron Bow

Green Haired Girl (F14) Iron Crossbow (40/40), Vulnerary (3/3) 

Priest 1 (21/21)(A10) Poison(20/20)(Drop), Heal

Wyvern Rider 1 (32/32) (E1) Iron Lance

Wyvern Rider 2 (32/32) (G1) Iron Lance

Wyvern Rider 3 (32/32) (G17) Iron Lance

Wyvern Rider 4 (32/32) (G9) Iron Lance

Wyvern Rider 5 (32/32) (B16) Iron Lance

Louise (31/31)(A8) Bolting, Elthunder

Misguided Children: Health, Location, Weapon
Hoshiko (24/24) (L11) Iron Bow (31/45), Iron Longbow (19/30)(E) Vulnerary (3/3) 
Ecquis (26/26) (M7) Iron Halberd (32/45), Iron Javelin (36/45)(E) Vulnerary (1/3), Door Key (1/1)
Terrin (24/24) (M10) Thunder (25/40), Vulnerary (3/3), Static (28/30)
Luka (25/25) (M8) Vulnerary (3/3), Soldier's Drums (20/20)
Klarenfilia (26/26) (L9) Lightning (15/40) Vulnerary (1/3), Blessed Iron (24/40)(E)
Meredith (30/30) (L10) Iron Lance (26/45)(E), Vulnerary (2/3), Iron Javelin (40/45), Glaive (20/20)
Rosalyva (24/24) (L7) Iron Sword (32/45) Vulnerary (1/3), Iron Blade (38/45)(E), Slim Sword (31/35), 
Mayanna the Last (22/22) (L8) Heal (15/30) Vulnerary (3/3), Heal (30/30), Sleep (20/20), Barrier (15/15)
Serene (27/27), (M9), Fire (23/40), Vulnerary (1/3), Door Key(1/1)

Allies: Health, Location, Weapon
Saffron (21/21), (L12), Nephele (-), Vulnerary (2/3)

Feri (24/24), (M11), Wind (34/40), Vulnerary (3/3)

Cherry (19/19), (M12), Poison Knife (38/40), Yotsungand (20/20), Vulnerary (3/3), Lockpick (15/15)

Doors and Chests: Health, Location
Chest 1: (-) (F1)

Wall 1 (20/20) (C5)

Wall 2 (20/20) (C6)

EXP tracker: 58/100   

• 2 weeks later...

jtJGWu5.png

"This heat sure is something," She exhaled, focusing on the task at hand. Rosalvya surveyed the blockade in front of them, looking for any gaps in their defense. Unfortunately, it would not seem that the Dragao army would be that careless. There were guards posted as far as the eye could see, and force was the only option for their little group. But between the heavily armed forces to the east, and the lone guard to the west, she knew the obvious path to take. She moved forward through the sand, noting the difficulty of movement she'll have. With her target in sight, she moved forth.

Move to J7, Equip Iron Sword, and activate Wind Leaf On The

trueEcquis.png

"It's been so long since I've been in the desert sands. Now then...hmm?" Ecquis pauses as he scouts out some of the enemies on the field. One of them reminded him of a description he heard about some time ago. "About that woman on the horse, doesn't her appearance remind you of someone? At any rate, crossbows aren't too pleasant, so it looks like I'll be in the sands for now."

Moves to K10, dismounts, and readies Iron Javelin.

• Developers

0c611388f4a844dd9358eaf6fc40e759.png

Terrin curiously wandered up to the desert wall, making full use of his magical magical ability to levitate just enough to not be hindered by the desert, relatively fearless of the nearby enemy soldiers which would no doubt get caught up in the sand before being able to reach him. As he leant his back against the wall, surveying the battlefield around him- Giving a brief wave to Klaren in the distance -he could hear an audible grunt from the other side of the wall. A very distinctive wyvern grunt.

He glanced over at Ecquis, verifying this mystery wyvern wasn't him, and then glanced down at his Thunder Tome, and then up at the wall.

"I mean, I have about as much of a chance as being on target as I do when I can see the target..." He muttered to himself, before shrugging, and opening up his tome.

Move to I9 and attack Wyvern Rider 4 with Thunder

ZL7mt8W.png"I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." Hoshiko grumbled under her breath as she plodded through the deep sand. It was like trying to walk across a snowbank, except they never held under your weight and it just filled up your everything instead of melting. 

L9 after Terrin moves

(Hoshiko is supporting Terrin)

(Terrin will deal effective damage!) 

Terrin:

Attack: 24

Hit: 93%

Crit: 5%

Wyvern Rider 4:

Attack: - 

Hit: -
Crit: -

Terrin's attack: 73, hit!

Crit: 27
(The Wyvern's scales soften the blow)
Wyvern Rider 4 takes a devastating 22 damage! 

Electricity flowed from Terrin's hand, hoping over the wall and searching for a target. A loud scream and sounds of electricity clarify to Terrin what happened: the spirits struck dead on and the Rider's armor served as a perfect conductor making the rider scream and swear from the other side. 

Cheat Sheet:

Fighter 1 (28/28) (I16) Iron Axe

Fighter 2 (28/28) (K16) Iron Axe

Mage 1 (27/27) (E3) Wind 

Wyvern Rider 4 (10/32) (G9) Iron Lance

Hoshiko (24/24) (L9) Iron Bow (31/45), Iron Longbow (19/30)(E) Vulnerary (3/3) Took a turn
Ecquis (26/26) (K10) Iron Halberd (32/45), Iron Javelin (36/45)(E) Vulnerary (1/3), Door Key (1/1) Took a turn
Terrin (24/24) (I9) Thunder (24/40)(E), Vulnerary (3/3), Static (28/30) Took a turn
Luka (25/25) (M8) Vulnerary (3/3), Soldier's Drums (20/20)
Klarenfilia (26/26) (L9) Lightning (15/40) Vulnerary (1/3), Blessed Iron (24/40)(E)
Meredith (30/30) (L10) Iron Lance (26/45)(E), Vulnerary (2/3), Iron Javelin (40/45), Glaive (20/20)
Rosalyva (24/24) (J7) Iron Sword (32/45)(E) Vulnerary (1/3), Iron Blade (38/45), Slim Sword (31/35), Leaf On The Wind
Mayanna the Last (22/22) (L8) Heal (15/30) Vulnerary (3/3), Heal (30/30), Sleep (20/20), Barrier (15/15)
Serene (27/27), (K9), Fire (23/40), Vulnerary (1/3), Door Key(1/1) Took a turn

Feri (24/24), (M11), Wind (34/40), Vulnerary (3/3)

Cherry (19/19), (M12), Poison Knife (38/40), Yotsungand (20/20), Vulnerary (3/3), Lockpick (15/15)

Wall 1 (20/20) (C5)

Wall 2 (20/20) (C6)

EXP tracker: 58/100   

[Player Phase Continues]

• Developers

Terrin just smirked to himself, before looking over at Hoshiko and giving her a thumbs up, striking a pose to the sound of a clearly very angry wyvern rider.

oXVm8Zn.png

"Odd, I thought it would be hotter here..." a dry wind blew across the sands. The sun beat down upon the barren dunes, yet... Maya wasn't really all that bothered by it. Yet as she stood there, there was one thing that roused her... the presence, right behind her...

Buv5Stx.png

"..."

88dOLAF.png

"...what's wrong?"

yihY40w.png

"... that woman... that face... that hair... so familiar...but I know we never ran into her before. So why... no."

73vYVhh.png

"I know why. I know exactly why..."

c7f91Qj.png

"Are you going to explain what you're going on about? What woman? That green haired one on the horse."

73vYVhh.png

"No... you'll see her soon enough, though. Or, you'll feel her magic as it drops out of the sky, more like it. Be careful sis, I've got... a bad feeling about this. If I'm right though...maybe, just maybe..."

c7f91Qj.png

"My. you seem to have become as cryptic as ever, brother. But I'll keep that in mind, I suppose... whatever you're talking about."

Lgsqxt2.png

"Good. And trust me, you'll understand when you see her... when you see the resemblance..."

And he was gone. Just as always, there was no trace he'd ever physically been there at all. Sighing, Maya walked over towards Ecquis. If there really was as much magic about to be slung down from the heavens as Freyl warned, she supposed she might as well make sure the Rider and the others were prepared. Already, a faint blue Aura washed over her palms, and soon it covered Ecquis as well, dozens upon dozens of tiny hexagons layering themselves in the air above his skin and armor, before fading away. Someone with decent enough sight or a sense for the arcane however, would easily spot the lingering glow.

oXVm8Zn.png

"Well, I guess now's the time to test this out~"

K11, Barrier up Ecquis

klarennocape_by_ninjacyndaquil-db0urhg.p

"So we're at the desert but we still can't enjoy ourselves..." Klaren pouted and crossed his hands. "Well then, come get me, evildoers, so I can explode you and we can go have fun~!" He ran up to Rosalyva, his gentle gait merely grazing the sand beneath his feet. He could run just as freely here as he could anywhere else. It would come in handy probably.

Move to K6, wait

[Enemy Phase]

Fighter 1 moves to I12

Fighter 2 moves to K13 and attacks Meredith

(Mayanna is supporting Meredith) 

(Meredith has uninjured spirit)

(Fighter 2 has the advantage) 

(Meredith's Daunt Activates)

(Saffron's Charisma Activates)

Meredith:

Attack: 9

Hit: 80%

Crit: 4%

Fighter 2:

Attack: 7

Hit: 73%

Crit: 0%

Fighter 2's attack: 94, miss!

Meredith's counter attack: 8, hit!

(Crit: 27)

Fighter 2 takes 9 damage!

The axe man ran forward, bringing his axe down and staggering as he missed. Meredith dodged to the side and countered with a lance thrust.

Mage 1 moves to F5

Wyvern Rider 4 moves to I7 and attacks Rosalyva

(Wyvern Rider 4 has the advantage)

(Rosalyva is a leaf on the wind)

(Klaren is supporting Rosalyva) 

(Rosalyva's Vantage activates!)

(Rosalyva has reversal)

Rosalyva:

Attack: 2

Hit: 85%

Crit: 23%

Wyvern Rider 4:

Attack: 15

Hit: 68

Crit: 0%

Rosalyva's vantage attack: 62, hit!

Crit: 92

Wyvern Rider 4 takes 2 damage!

Wyvern Rider 4's attack: 73, miss!

The Wyvern Rider who had been hurt earlier by Terrin flew over the wall, and came charging at Rosalyva. With her quick reflexes she manages to ward him off leaving him with scratches and even more annoyed.

Wyvern Rider 4 retreats to G7

Louise Holds

[Ally Phase]

Cherry moves to M13 and attacks Fighter 2 with Poison Knives

(Cherry has the advantage)

Cherry:

Attack: 5

Hit: 100%

Crit: 7%

Fighter 2:

Cherry's attack: Hit!

(Light glows from under Cherry's cloak: 44)

Crit: 38

Fighter 2 takes 5 damage!

Fighter 2 is poisoned!

Fighter 2 loses 100 gold! 

VG1qXbt.png

Cherry ducked low and threw two knives at the axeman. One of them hit the axeman straight on the chest, spreading noxious venom throughout his body. The other, cut a purse at his side spreading golden coins everywhere in the sands. The ones that rolled Cherry's way she picked up gleefully. "All mine now losa! Hehehehe!"

Feri moves to L14 and attacks Fighter 2

(Saffron is supporting Feri)

(Feri will attack twice!)

Feri:

Attack: 15

Hit: 100%

Crit: 15

Fighter 2:

Feri's attack: hit!

Crit: 9, CRIT!!!

Feri defeats Fighter 2 with a devastating 45 damage!

liDDtxL.png

"The wind spirits feel different here... A perfect opportunity to study the effects of different locations on magic." Feri brought out his tome, and chanted the magical incantations. The winds began to blow turbulent around him and then he closed his tome. He thrust his hand forward silencing the spirits and the winds completely. Moments later the sands under the axeman erupted, a tornado of sand tore him apart leaving behind only his armor and a destroyed axe. "Fascinating, if a bit gruesome..."

Saffron holds

Turn 2

QlgyLZ0.png

Cheat Sheet:

Fighter 1 (28/28) (I12) Iron Axe

Fighter 2 (0/28) (K13) Iron Axe Poisoned (2/2)

Mage 1 (27/27) (F5) Wind 

Wyvern Rider 4 (8/32) (G7) Iron Lance

Hoshiko (24/24) (L9) Iron Bow (31/45), Iron Longbow (19/30)(E) Vulnerary (3/3) 
Ecquis (26/26) (K10) Iron Halberd (32/45), Iron Javelin (36/45)(E) Vulnerary (1/3), Door Key (1/1) Barrier (9/10)
Terrin (24/24) (I9) Thunder (24/40)(E), Vulnerary (3/3), Static (28/30) 
Luka (25/25) (L10) Vulnerary (3/3), Soldier's Drums (20/20)
Klarenfilia (26/26) (K6) Lightning (15/40) Vulnerary (1/3), Blessed Iron (24/40)(E)
Meredith (30/30) (K12) Iron Lance (25/45)(E), Vulnerary (2/3), Iron Javelin (40/45), Glaive (20/20) Barrier (9/10)
Rosalyva (24/24) (J7) Iron Sword (31/45)(E) Vulnerary (1/3), Iron Blade (38/45), Slim Sword (31/35), 
Mayanna the Last (22/22) (K11) Heal (15/30) Vulnerary (3/3), Heal (30/30), Sleep (20/20), Barrier (13/15)
Serene (27/27), (K9), Fire (23/40), Vulnerary (1/3), Door Key(1/1) 

Feri (24/24), (L14), Wind (33/40), Vulnerary (3/3)

Cherry (19/19), (M13), Poison Knife (37/40), Yotsungand (20/20), Vulnerary (3/3), Lockpick (15/15)

Wall 1 (20/20) (C5)

Wall 2 (20/20) (C6)

EXP tracker: 90/100   

[Player Phase]

jtJGWu5.png

As Rosalvya shielded her eyes from the sunlight, she could see a wyvern begin to barrel towards her. Attempting to grasp the first strike, Rosalvya swung out at the wyvern rider, only to be knocked off her feet by the wyvern's momentum. Fortunately for that, the rider's attack had only met air. She sprung to her feet, preparing for a second encounter, only to see the rider retreating over the wall from whence he came. With a balled up fist, she shook her hand in the air, bellowing her discomfort the only way she knew how.

"Friggen' wyverns!"

Move to K6, activate Leaf on the Wind

As Klaren enters the 'spooky' torn down house he finds...

Nothing, the house was completely empty. The walls broken in some places, the ceiling holding up if only barely. Dust and dust and sand and dust had gathered in the house, a few remnants of wood, a few remnants of ceramics are the only indicators that this was ever a house. A wooden chair survived though, and it was currently being used by a semi transparent girl.

Klaren rubbed his eyes twice to check if he was seeing it correctly, an armored girl with brown colored skin sat in the chair sobbing. Klaren could see the chair directly behind her, but he couldn't hear her at all. Was it a mirage? A ghost? She got up, and walked her footsteps making no sound. Her armor glinted gold, but the fact that Klaren could see through her made it all the more unnerving. The only clue that she ever noticed Klaren was when she tilted her head towards him looking with curious hazel eyes. But then she looked forward and passed through a wall as if it simply didn't exist, or as if she simply didn't exist. If Klaren looked outside, he would not have seen the woman, or anything but sand or his companions or his enemies. The wind blew towards the north east.

Cheat Sheet:

Mage 1 (27/27) (F5) Wind 

Hoshiko (24/24) (L9) Iron Bow (31/45), Iron Longbow (19/30)(E) Vulnerary (3/3) 
Ecquis (26/26) (K10) Iron Halberd (32/45), Iron Javelin (36/45)(E) Vulnerary (1/3), Door Key (1/1) Barrier (9/10)
Terrin (24/24) (I9) Thunder (24/40)(E), Vulnerary (3/3), Static (28/30) 
Klarenfilia (26/26) (K6) Lightning (15/40) Vulnerary (1/3), Blessed Iron (24/40)(E) Took a turn
Meredith (30/30) (K12) Iron Lance (25/45)(E), Vulnerary (2/3), Iron Javelin (40/45), Glaive (20/20) Barrier (9/10)
Rosalyva (24/24) (J7) Iron Sword (31/45)(E) Vulnerary (1/3), Iron Blade (38/45), Slim Sword (31/35), Leaf On The Wind
Mayanna the Last (22/22) (K11) Heal (15/30) Vulnerary (3/3), Heal (30/30), Sleep (20/20), Barrier (13/15)

Cherry (19/19), (M13), Poison Knife (37/40), Yotsungand (20/20), Vulnerary (3/3), Lockpick (15/15)

Wall 1 (20/20) (C5)

Wall 2 (20/20) (C6)

EXP tracker: 90/100   

[Player Phase Continues]

• Developers

"I wonder where it flew off to..." Terrin murmured to himself, slowly hugging the wall with his ear to it. Soon enough, he heard the heavy breathing of an injured wyvern, smiling a bit as he put his Thunder tome into his robes and pulled out his shiny new Static tome, ready to give it a whirl.

Move to I7, Static bop Wyvern Rider 4

(Hoshiko is supporting Terrin)

(Terrin will deal effective damage)

Terrin:

Attack: 22

Hit: 98%

Crit: 13%

Wyvern Rider 4:

Terrin's attack: 91, hit!

Crit: 25,

Terrin defeats Wyvern Rider 4 with a devastating 22 damage!

Terrin's new tome produced stranger less bright electricity. Instead of bolts they make balls of buzzing energy that flew over the wall and from the painful scream and the ending of the wyvern's breathing, Terrin knew that he had struck his mark.

Mage 1 (27/27) (F5) Wind 

Hoshiko (24/24) (L7) Iron Bow (31/45), Iron Longbow (19/30)(E) Vulnerary (3/3) Overwatch
Terrin (24/24) (I7) Thunder (24/40), Vulnerary (3/3), Static (27/30)(E) took a turn
Klarenfilia (26/26) (K6) Lightning (15/40) Vulnerary (1/3), Blessed Iron (24/40)(E) Took a turn
Rosalyva (24/24) (J7) Iron Sword (31/45)(E) Vulnerary (1/3), Iron Blade (38/45), Slim Sword (31/35), Leaf On The Wind

Wall 1 (20/20) (C5)

Wall 2 (20/20) (C6)

EXP tracker: 95/100   

[Player Phase Continues]