The Subtle Developmental Difference Between 'Bawss' and 'Boss'

Marcello

• Developers

Today we are going to be learning about how different spellings of the same word can mean very different things, so listen up everyone, we're going on an adventure of Learning.

Many of you​ have spoken to or interacted with Kurotsune while here on Reborn. I'm sure everyone that has ever had the pleasure of doing so can agree that Kuro is da Bawss.

As you will also know, I have been working under Kuro on the development team of Reborn for a day or two over a year now. So Kuro has also for this time been my Boss.

Being the Boss is a job, whereas being d​a Bawss i​s a way of life. Kuro's life on this front certainly isn't changing any time soon. They are now, and will always be, d​a Bawss. By this point, many of you will have no doubt figured out where I'm going with this. Kuro is Kuro, and there's a certain amount of being big and powerful and in charge to that. Kuro has decided, however, that they shall no longer be t​he boss. They have decided to step down from their position leading the development team, remaining as a potential advisor and still, as always, my teacher.

But of course is this not a disaster? After all, is the development team not now veritably boss-less? Surely Reborn as we know it will collapse without some gallant knight stepping up to the plate to accept the boss-ness? Some dashing young man or woman (​spoilers it's a man) t​o ride in on their faithful steed and save the day?

Yes. Yes to all those things.

Also I'm the boss now go me. Expect 20% more rambling, 30% more shitty jokes, 40% more Britishness and 2000000% more books.

Books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books books

​Also I'm totally still working on online so look forward for more info about that in the distant future probably after E16 because it's being a bitch rn tbh

Nice work Marcello!

Kuro has been defeated. Your next target is Dan.

In all seriousness congrats on the promotion. You do a fantastic job on the game so good on you :D

I'd also like to thank Kuro for the amazing work they have done as head of the dev team. Its an incredible amount of work, and you're an inspiration to us all.

Kuro and Marcello got into a knife fight on a cliff. Kuro was about land land the deciding blow when Marcello, in a sudden burst of strength, shoved Kuro off the cliff. Victorious, Marcello claimed all of Kuro's previous responsibilities.

Just giving the HG version. Congrats to Kuro for not having to do Reborn anymore. Oh, and to Marc for comdemning applying himself so much to Reborn. Congrats to Reborn for accepting the metric system as the truest forme of measurement, and sending the imperial system to its sepulchre.

Also, no. You are not funny yet. Soon.

Edited by Cobalt996

Kuro has finally decided to step down from this, i guess some gunpoint pressed towards his temple by Mercello might have strengthened his willpower to eventually pass down the boss-chair.

Good job Congrats Mercello, and have fun while you're at it.