Happy statistic breaking day Ame!

Lugruf

Exactly a year ago, Ame posted this on the forum. Here we are, a year has passed and there's only a thing I can say: Congratulations Ame! You made it. You broke the statistic. Happy 24th birthday!

I would also want to add how much I admire you, both as a person and as a game designer. Not just you made one of the best games I've ever played, as well as setting a new paradigm for all the upcoming pokemon fangames, but you also gave it away for free. After having worked in game development myself, I know the huge effort that requires to make one, and the act of generosity of giving away for free the fruit of that huge effort is for me admirable. I really hope you can one day live from making games, because you have the three elements needed for it: you have the passion for game design, you have the capacity of working hard and not giving up, and you definitely have the talent.

I also want to thank you for this place. I really enjoy this small community where you end up getting to know the people. I also love this atmosphere of friendship and tolerance where everyone is so supportive and friendly. In general, I feel at home in the Reborn forums, and none of this would exist without you.

So, congratulations for breaking that stupid statistic, have a happy 24th birthday and hope we have many more to celebrate with you!

Hello Ame.

Like Lugruf so accurately put it, Congratulations on beating the statistic and for being alive still and I hope you don't decide to do the 30th birthday wish but I hope we get some amazing future years and time from you.

I always appreciate Pokemon Reborn because it's what inspired me to think about making my own game because I love Reborn with a passion and so I appreciate Reborn the game but also this forum because it's filled with so many awesome people such as the mods and friends or acquaintances I have made while here. :)

I usually say happy birthday and hope the person has an amazing day full of happiness and fun or joy but since you don't like being celebrated for birthdays, I'll put it but you can ignore it if you don't like it. :D

Keep up the amazing work and can't wait to see what you do in the future. Have a great day/night.

Congratulations Ame.

You managed to break that statistic eh? Good on you.

I just wanna take this opportunity to say "Thank You". Not just for a fantastic game, not just for releasing it for free, but for being a true inspiration. I just read your story for the first time and I must say, you are an incredible person. To have been through so much and come out the other end like this is just unbelievable.

Also, thank you for this wonderful place. Reborn is like a second home to me at this point. Compassionate, tolerant, joyful....the people here are among the finest I've ever met. And it all started from you.

Happy 24th Birthday Ame! Have a great day and many more great years to come.

Stay determined!

Jacobliterator.

I shall congratulate you as well Ame, for breaking the "statistic" and simply for being who you are, and for starting this community where people (and other beings) can be themselves. I do not wish you a happy birthday, but only because I wish for all of your days to be happy and great. And also, stay determined, 'cause you'll get far!

Edited by HYCROX

It's hard to believe that a whole year has passed since you made your motivating speech, and it's amazing to see how you broke the statistics. And like last year, I want to thank you for everything that you've done. You've been through so much, and you've pushed others to keep rolling, rolling, rolling too.

Like what Jacob said, Reborn has become a second home. For both him and I. But not just us, but I'm sure it's like a second home for a lot of fellow Rebornians. You began this place, helped it grow... And now look at it. It is thriving, filled with thousands of people, millions of contributions, and more. People can actually express themselves here (Within reason, of course), full of compassion, love, and care.

It takes water for the seeds to grow, and my, have they flourished. Reborn grew from a small sprout into a massive, large, healthy tree. Without you, none of this would have been possible. You've inspired thousands of people, and it's really paid off.

To you, it may just seem like a regular old birthday, but take a look around at all of the things you've accomplished and pat yourself on the back. Happy statistics brea-- no, Happy Birthday, Amethyst. Happy Twenty-Fourth Birthday to you, and with many more wonderful years to come.

~Trevore

Congratulations on breaking the statistic and also have a Happy Birthday Ame! I'm rather new to the server in comparison to other people, but so far it's been a wonderful place where I can honestly feel comfortable being myself. I want to thank you for making Reborn such a wonderful game and inspiring this wonderful community to exist. I'm grateful for everything that you've done, and I hope that you keep on breaking that statistic for many more years to come.

Happy birthday Ame...i'm not very good at motivational speeches so i'll just say this: i hope your life will be long, productive and happy (at least most of the time) despite all the statistics and odds.

Happy Birthday Ame.

Hope you enjoy and keep on until you keep breaking the statistic year after year and never give up.Have fun on your B day and i would've bought you a Blue moon Ice cream Cake But i am an ass.

Good day!

Hi Ame, in case you didn't fall for it, yes, there is was indeed a spider gif in the spoiler Solarance posted. He is a jerk.

Well, given that you don't like being congratulated for getting older, not really sure what else to say aside from congrats on beating the statistic.

Edited by Captain Breakfast

I've never had nor will I have any doubts about your continued existence in this world. And in your own way, you'll continue to make an impact on lives with your manifestations, be it yourself or your projects, such as this community and its game.

Happy 24th birthday, friend. You were 18 when we first met, and now it's five and a half years later. I've no doubt in my mind that I'll be around when you turn 30, too.

I wasn't gonna post here given your dislike of happy birthdays and so on, but I feel like you deserve some recognition.

I'm really proud of you for breaking that statistic. You're an inspiration to put it bluntly. Everything you do is without a great amount of passion and dedication, and you deserve to live a full life free of any tragic statistics that aim to bind you.

Here's to completely destroying that stupid statistic and showing the world that you're strong enough to be whoever you are and you don't give a damn what they say.

Also Happy Birthday

why do people celebrate when it's not their unbirthday idgi

in any case, if parked cars, amnesia, and lack of attention can't stop you, what can??

no but seriously your lack of attention kind of worries me at times i don't want anything bad to happen to you i care a lot :CC

but uh

ily <3

Dear Ame,

Thank you so much for making this game and for making a wonderful, safe, and amazing community! :D You are an inspiration not only to me, but to all of us. Happy Birthday! :D

Sincerely,

Everyone

Edited by Cool Girl