HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU BACKPACK ASS BOI

Neo

I'M A LITTLE EARLY BUT FUCK IT CUZ ITS BEST MOD'S B-DAY

giphy.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERICHO

giphy.gif

Hope you have a good day witcha spiritual lyrical miracle ass boi

eminem-dancing-o.gif

(hmu lemme make ur favorite album album of the week w/ a good ass write up)

Woah, I had no idea it was your birthday today, Jericho! :D

You're an amazing friend! :D We've talked a lot and I hope we could play some games together in the future! :D I also hope we get to stay friends in the future! :D You've always helped me out when I'm in trouble! Out of all the times we've talked, you're always honest and just really amazing! :D

So.....

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

Edited by Cool Girl

It's the PA man's birthday!

We've become quite more familiar with each other this year as you already know! While we may not talk often, the times we do talk are fairly fleshed out and impactful, and I appreciate that a lot. We also happen to agree on a ton of things, which was definitely not the vibe I got when I first began to see you around Reborn. More than meets the eye indeed!

You're an honest, down to earth guy and that's just fine by me. Enjoy your birthday, friend.

Happy Birthday Jeri!
You taught me more about being a mod than anyone else, and I have a great deal of respect for you. This community wouldn't be the same without you!

Have a great day!

Happy birthday Mike! You're one of the most dedicated mods that we have here, and I enjoy working with you. However, you're also an incredible friend, one that I'm glad to have. Thanks for putting up with me so often, and thanks for being so caring.