[Mod] I created a program that can probably make this game HD, Are you interested?

KingCoin

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, KingCoin said:

Yep, it should!

Seriously?! Ahhh. How would I uh, install it? I don't wanna mess things up.

Edit: Nevermind...it is installing...it is just taking forever cause I entered the whole folder instead of just the graphics. XD

Edit 2: Ok, sooo...I can't get it to work all the way? Idk, it stopped at like 3/4 of the way...then I tried just the graphics folder and it only went like 2. What am I doing wrong? Q.Q @KingCoin

Edit 2: I am such an idiot. I forgot to replace the graphics folder...XD

Edit 3: Ok, yeah no...I still can't get it to work. q.q

Edited by Alphagar

7 hours ago, Alphagar said:

Seriously?! Ahhh. How would I uh, install it? I don't wanna mess things up.

Edit: Nevermind...it is installing...it is just taking forever cause I entered the whole folder instead of just the graphics. XD

Edit 2: Ok, sooo...I can't get it to work all the way? Idk, it stopped at like 3/4 of the way...then I tried just the graphics folder and it only went like 2. What am I doing wrong? Q.Q @KingCoin

Edit 2: I am such an idiot. I forgot to replace the graphics folder...XD

Edit 3: Ok, yeah no...I still can't get it to work. q.q

Could you be a little more specific about how it's stopping? Does it say something in the terminal? Which file is it stopping on? I'll do my best to help you figure this out. :)

Edited by KingCoin

Double post...I know...sorry mods.

But anyways, @KingCoin it isn't a huge deal but for some reason...my loading screen says Reborn but has the Rejuvenation music and IS Rejuvenation. Also, the sprite for the Eldest is now that green haired chick from Reborn. o.O

On 7/14/2017 at 2:16 PM, Alphagar said:

Double post...I know...sorry mods.

But anyways, @KingCoin it isn't a huge deal but for some reason...my loading screen says Reborn but has the Rejuvenation music and IS Rejuvenation. Also, the sprite for the Eldest is now that green haired chick from Reborn. o.O

That's strange. My recommended fix is to use the program on a fresh rejuvenation copy's graphics folder, then copy the output of that into your graphics folder and replace whatever is already inside it.

The program couldn't have done this so you probably accidentally pasted an extra folder in or something.

This mod works perfectly well with the exception of a couple things: I always get this little highlighter over certain parts. For example:

image.png

The up, down and side arrows are highlighted in pink. Also:

image.png

Similarly, the egg is highlighted in green.

I know these are small errors but it's the small things that really bug me the most :P

On 7/19/2017 at 0:26 PM, RedAlert said:

This mod works perfectly well with the exception of a couple things: I always get this little highlighter over certain parts. For example:

image.png

The up, down and side arrows are highlighted in pink. Also:

image.png

Similarly, the egg is highlighted in green.

I know these are small errors but it's the small things that really bug me the most :P

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a detailed post. I believe I know how to fix this but I can't do it until I have some more free time. In the meantime I suggest either replacing the buggy textures with the originals or using the solution I posted on my initial post in the thread.

11 hours ago, KingCoin said:

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a detailed post. I believe I know how to fix this but I can't do it until I have some more free time. In the meantime I suggest either replacing the buggy textures with the originals or using the solution I posted on my initial post in the thread.

Will do, thank you! :)

• 5 years later...
  • 8 months later...