Rules and stuff  

294 members have voted

1. 1. How can it be reset?

• Admins only
    • Moderators and Admins
    • Moderators after 100
    • Moderators after 500
    • Admins, or moderators for a number ending in 7

(Hmm, I guess that makes sense. But why do ALL THIS to try and take a Dusk Stone away from a different canon? And what, do you two plan on having James and Slade work together to take it in the RP too? Otherwise, seems a bit much.)

While Kiai hadn't been able to pick the aura up yet, he did notice a different frequency, which he could tell would make finding it even harder. Standing still and looking around, Robert stopped curiously as Jetstream Roosted-off what damage he had left to, ready for whatever stopped them to be delt with.

Edited by TurboAura

yea, that would've been great.Sadly, my professor for my animation class just tells us whats in the chapter and that's pretty much it. No visuals or anything really. Just him reading off a piece of paper for half an hour. Then the rest of class time is doing work in the book. The book is practically my professor rather than the professor himself. >>''

Edited by IronWraith

I remember that song XD

I didn't really have much of a choice. I think he was the only one teaching animation. Can't remember if there was anyone else.

I had a teacher that just read off their slides before, luckily he also showed some interesting stuff outside of the slides that were still relating to what we were learning.